A Conspiracy to Deceive

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Four hours later, they both lay totally exhausted beside each other. Drained of all their energy, they lay there silently basking in the fabulous after-glow of this intense sex session. Both of them were already thinking about their next Dom/sub sex session.

Chapter 12

The Book Discussion:

Barry settled back on the analyst couch. It was his normal Tuesday evening therapy session with Dr. Jack Lee. Thinking back, Barry realized that this was the fourth Tuesday session he had, a whole month had passed since the Carol came back home.

These evening therapy sessions along with the 'homework' that Jack had given Barry, were having a positive effect on Barry's damaged ego. His relationship with Carol had improved immensely. The truth be known, their sex life had never been as intense and satisfying for both of them as in these past several weeks.

Yet, there was that nagging idea about polyamory that Jack wanted Barry to read about in those ear-marked pages. That goddamn idea about pluralistic marriages.

"Is there anything you want to discuss with me tonight, Barry?" The doctor began as he sat down in his large chair.

"Yeah...damn it! I want to talk about that book you gave me on Thursday to read." Barry was agitated as he began talking. "What the fuck were you trying to get across with that polyamory shit!?"

Jack just smiled and shook his head from side to side. "Did reading that book hit a nerve for you, Barry?" His voice was almost a laugh. "Was there something in understanding the concept of a multiple partner marriage that bothered you?"

"Damn right it bothered me! I've lying on this couch for the past four weeks trying to piece together my damaged monogamous marriage, and now you give me all this shit about multiple partner relationships." Barry's voice was raised a couple of octaves. "Are you just trying to fuck with my mind or do you think I want to have two wives to worry about?"

"Actually, Barry, I just was trying to increase you knowledge base about marital relationships. I certainly am not trying to mess with your head. Just the opposite, I'm trying to give you the opportunity to stand back and look at your marriage from a different prospective." Jack took a sip of water as the room became very quiet. He waited for Barry to respond.

"So....you think that multiple partner marriages are a good thing, Jack?" Barry asked as he focused his eyes on a dark spot on the ceiling. "Do you think that I need a multiple partner marriage?"

"Do you really care what I think, Barry?" He chuckled and smiled. "You're a smart intelligent male. You solve difficult problems everyday. I would think that you, especially you, would want to consider all the factors in solving your marital crisis."

"Yeah...sure as shit! I'm not sure I can solve this marital problem with just the one woman involved, let alone add another female to the mix.!" Sarcasm coated words as Barry shifted on the couch.

"Who said anything about two females?" Jack asked in a calm monotone.

"Ohhh....yeah....I get it now! You want me to get Les out of jail so he can come back and start banging my wife again! Damn, Jack that's really a fucked up idea if I ever heard one." Barry was really getting pissed now.

"Whoa.....there hot shot! Don't accuse me of saying things that I never said." Jack barked back at him. This sudden loud response made Barry's head jerk upwards.

"If you comprehended anything in those chapters on polyamory, you would know that it is a relationship in which everyone involved knows about, and agrees to, everyone else's involvement."

The doctor could sense that the topic was beginning to get Barry angry and upset, so he shifted topics. "Tell me more about the Dom/sub sex session that you and Carol had the other night. The night she called you 'master' for the first time."

Barry closed his eyes, took a deep breath and focused his inner eye on the images that his mind was projecting. Her beautiful image was sharp and clear in his mind's eye. She stood before him completely naked except for the black collar around her neck and the four straps around her wrist and ankles.

With very carefully chosen words, he began his account of that fabulous evening of unbridled sex with a willing submissive female, his wife. He told Jack of the euphoric rush that swept over him as Carol went to her knees and then bent down kissing his feet. That act alone made him feel like a man-god. He let her lick and kiss his feet for several minutes before her shouted at her. "Suck your master's cock, fuck-slut!"

Jack sat silently in his chair as Barry gave a detailed account of this epicurean encounter with his submissive wife. This episode of Dom/sub was the event that Jack wanted to use in a subliminal fashion to make Barry more receptive to the idea that Carol would benefit directly by having a dominant lover enter her life again.

Also, he want this episode to establish the fact that her having a lover would indirectly benefit Barry and his sex life. Because of his wife's affair, she was now a much better sex partner for him. And because of her, he was a much better sex partner.

Jack had a strong feeling that his deceptive plan to develop the perfect couple was about to become reality. He could sense that Barry's mind was frantically searching for an acceptable answer to Carol's 'split personality' and its effect on rebuilding their marriage. If Jack were patient just a little longer, he felt that Barry would come to the right conclusion without further prompting on his part.

That fact was quite obvious to Jack, listening and watching Barry narrate the intense sex session that he and Carol had that night. Barry told him that being in the Dom position with his submissive wife was a total turn-on for him. He even said that he couldn't wait till the next time Carol wanted to be in the sub role again.

The session was just about over, Jack finished quizzing Barry on his current state of mind about Carol's sexual behavior. Barry confessed that sex was now the best part of their marriage. Both he and his wife seemed to be in a constant state of sexual arousal whenever they were together.

Jack was showing Barry out of the office when he stopped by the door and gave Barry one last comment. "Remember Barry, what I told you in the previous session. You were not her teacher." He smiled and they shook hands as Barry left the office. As always, the drive back home was one filled with deep thoughts about all the things that were said in the therapy session.

One of the personal traits that Barry prided himself on, was his ability to sift through a lot of complicated data and come to a rational decision. This current marital situation would seem to be less complicated than most of his business problems. As such, the answer should be very straight forward. But it wasn't. It wasn't like numbers on a balance sheet or a cost/benefit ratio that he could calculate and then reach a logical answer.

"Goddamn it!!!" He shouted out loud in a frustrated voice as he drove into his drive way.

Even though he was in a sour mood after his session with Dr. Lee, Carol waiting at home to help him out of the blue funk. It was as if she could read his moods and desires more clearly now. She was a different wife since her affair ended over a month ago.

A few days ago, he had imagined that her transformation was somewhat a kin to the story of the "Stepford Wives". The story of a wife totally committed to her husband's happiness was similar to what he saw in the "new" Carol.

Their sex that night was another gentle all consuming "love making" session that satisfied both of them. Carol spooned her body next to his as she drifted off into a pleasant dream state. Barry wasn't as fortunate. His mind was still churning over the ideas that Jack had planted in his mind. A restless sleep was all that Barry got that night.

The next evening when he arrived home, Carol was waiting at the door as usual and gave him a lover's welcome as he walked into the house. This intimate greeting was something that Barry was getting very fond of every evening when he came home.

Beyond any doubt, their marriage was stronger and more loving than any time in the past four years. As much as he didn't want to acknowledge it, the one fact that was very clear ... it was Carol's affair which was directly responsible for this improvement in their relationship.

Only one real 'ghost' remained. The latent tendency for her to have PTH relapses. It was evident to Barry that Carol still needed to be dominated at times in order for her to feel like a complete woman.

Barry relished the Dom role he played the other evening with her as the submissive. But still, he felt uneasy afterwards. There seem to be a clash of personalities going on in his brain. He never felt guilty about the intense 'love making' sessions, but there was a guilty twang of conscience after the Dom/sub session with her.

Chapter 13

Carol's Photo Session:

After dinner, they sat in the den. Soft music played in the background as Barry started discussing his recent therapy sessions with Dr. Lee. Carol seemed hesitant about going into much detail about the session she had in the morning. Barry sensed that there was something he needed to know about the session, so he began to question her.

Finally, Carol started to open up to him. She told him that for the past several sessions, Dr. Lee had her undress, but in those sessions she had kept her bra and panties on. During those sessions he would ask her general questions about current state of their sex life.

She would find herself fondling and rubbing herself as she lay on the analyst couch with her eyes closed answering his questions. When she left those therapy sessions, she was fully aroused. That was the main reason she was so anxious to have sex with her husband as soon as he walked in the door after work.

But lately, the good doctor seemed more interested in her thoughts about how her husband was responding to her newly sexuality. Her response confirmed the answers that Dr. Lee had gotten from Barry during his sessions. Their sex life had made a quantum leap in both intensity and gratification for the both of them.

Then she stopped talking, as if the next words that would come out of her mouth would be better left unspoken. Barry prodded her to continue. She sucked in a deep breath and said.

"Today, the doctor had me strip completely. I remember that the room was very warm. He started with questions about the Dom/sub session we had last week. These direct questions got me very aroused as I thought about each answer I gave him." Another long deep breath as Carol looked at Barry. Her body trembled slightly as she continued.

"Then he told me to get up off the couch and assume The Position. I was shocked, but he told me to take my time and to focus on the video camera that was set up on a tripod. I assumed The Position just as Les had taught me. I stared at the little red light on the camera."

Carol looked at Barry to see what his reactions might be. To her, the things the doctor had her do during that session had made her feel dirty and guilty. She didn't want Barry to think that she was being unfaithful again.

Barry just nodded slightly as a signal for her to continue her dialogue.

"He asked me a number of other questions about the circumstances of making that video that you saw. I told him all I could remember about that night and the way Les had me rehearse for the video." Barry could tell that her words were very strained as she spoke.

"Then the doctor's voice changed drastically. He started shouting at me, calling me a worthless slut and other nasty names. As I stood frozen in The Position, he brought out several 8x10 glossy photos. They were individual photos taken from the video. One was a photo of me standing in The Position. Another was me going to my knees. I was on my knees crawling toward Les in a third photo. The last photo showed my full face with Les' cock inside my mouth." Tears were beginning to form in Carol's eyes. Barry sat there in silence. He knew what the doctor was trying to do with Carol's mind.

"While he was still shouting nasty names at me, he flashed the four photos rapidly in front of my face. After several minutes, he shouted at me. 'You want to suck his cock, don't you fuck-slut!?' He repeated the question several times and then he shouted for me to answer him. 'Answer me fuck-slut! Tell me you want his cock inside you mouth!'"

Tears were streaming down Carol's face as she tried to hide her head in her hands. It took about a minute for Carol to compose herself. In a halting voice she continued.

"The photos were flashed very fast in front of my face as he shouted at me to give him an answer. Finally, my mind seemed to snap and I shouted back at him that, yes, I did want to suck my master's cock! It was as if I were back in the room with Les. My whole body was alive and in desperate need of having him use my body for his pleasure."

Her voice trembled as she closed her eyes envisioning herself standing there naked with the photos flashing in front of her. Again her hands went to her face as she bent her head. Carol was sobbing and soft moans were coming from her throat.

Looking up at Barry with her face flush and wet with tears, she said. "And that wasn't the worse part. He told me to do exactly what I did in the video. He wanted me on my knees. I couldn't help myself. I turned toward him and went to the floor on my hands and knees. I crawled over to him expecting his cock to be waiting for my mouth. Instead of his cock, he had a large rubber dildo shaped like a rigid cock." Barry sat there wanting another drink. Carol just watched his face.

"He told me to suck the rubber cock. He forced me to deep throat the entire cock in my mouth and throat. I sucked that rubber cock for several minutes before he pulled it out of my mouth and he stood up out of his chair.

"I was still on my knees completely naked. He walked over to his desk with the rubber cock in his hand. He picked another photo from his desk then turned around and flashed the photo at me. It was a photo taken of me in my wedding dress on the day we were married. I was absolutely shocked seeing that photo. Then he shouted at me. 'Get dressed Mrs. Barry Knoll! Get dressed an go home to your loving husband!'

"I was dumbfounded by seeing that wedding dress photo and his harsh words. But, I scrambled to my feet and started to get dressed as quickly as I could. It was as if another snap went off inside my head. I started crying as I buttoned my blouse. When I looked over at him, he was sitting behind his desk writing some notes. All he said to me was that the session was over." Carol let out a deep sigh as her story ended.

There was nothing Barry could say to her. They both were hurting from the words that Carol had just spoken. But, they were both hurting but for different reasons.

Carol was hurting because once again, she felt that she had betrayed her husband. She wanted so badly to put Les and her affair behind her. Yet, in the space of an hour, Dr. Lee was able to bring her to her knees, suck a rubber cock and confess her need to be dominated by her master once again.

Barry was hurting because everything Jack had told him about Carol having an extreme case of PTR was now clearly demonstrated. As much as Carol professed her love for him, there would still be the latent dysfunction that could be easily triggered, turning her into a fuck-slut again. His mind was in total chaos. He wanted the doctor's diagnosis to be wrong about Carol's dysfunction. What Carol had just told him was not what he wanted to hear.

Carol's voice now had a penitent quality to it, almost as if she were in a confessional. "I tried so hard, my darling husband. I tried to suppress those ugly urges, but something just seemed to come over me and I lost all control. Please forgive my weakness."

She stopped crying and got to her feet. Now, she needed a break from this difficult conversation. "Do you want anything to drink, my love? I'm going to get a glass of ice water from the kitchen."

"I'll just pour myself another drink from the bar. Thanks anyway." Barry replied as he got up from the sofa. He walked back to the bar and poured another stiff JD before he sat back down.

They finished the evening in silence. There was nothing that either of them could do or say tonight. Barry knew that he would have to confront the doctor in his next session scheduled for tomorrow evening.

Little did Carol know that the therapy session that she described to Barry was a well planned session by the doctor. He had developed the technique for 'the photo session' over the past several years with the other wives who were in therapy with him. The questions, the nakedness and some dramatic photos were all staged to trigger a PTR episode in the mind of the distressed wife.

Carol's reactions were very predictable. The nude posing and then the series of photos would create enough stress and tension to trigger the PTR syndrome. And immediately turn on her urgent need to be a fuck-slut for a dominant lover.

Flip.

Then, by showing her the wedding dress photo, calling by her full married name and telling her to return to her loving husband, he caused her to snap back into her loving wife persona.

Flop.

The doctor was pleased by Carol's flip-flopping back and forth between both mental states. This was the reaction he had hoped for from Carol. The stage was now set for the mental tug-of-war that the doctor wanted to create in Carol's mind. If all went according to his plan, he would have his first validation case for his PTR syndrome theory.

Chapter 14

Barry's next session:

Thursday evening, Barry walked into Jack's office. There was a anger seething just below the surface in his mind. Ever since Carol's detailed narration of her therapy session with the doctor, Barry was on the verge of exploding in somebody's face.

Jack immediately sensed Barry's anger as the two of them greeted each other.

Barry's anger might be a good thing, the doctor thought to himself. He needed to use that anger and the energy behind it to push Barry to the final level of his devious experiment.

Still, Jack needed to have Barry arrive at that decision as if it were the only course of action left to help Carol. Handing Barry the solution directly, would not fit into Jack's plan to obtain proof positive of his theory.

"Carol told me all about the session you had with her yesterday morning, Jack. And I must tell you that what she told me really pissed me off." Barry said as he sat on the edge of the analyst couch.

"Don't you want to lie back and do some deep breathing before we start this session, Barry? You seemed awfully stressed at the moment." Jack was in his professional counseling voice.

"Fuck no!! ...I don't want to lie back and I sure as hell don't want to relax.!" Barry shot back at him.

"Ok...... Let's start with all these feeling you have about Carol's session yesterday. What really bothers you about it? Both you and Carol knew in advance that there would be some very intense therapy sessions for her, remember?" Jack's voice was calm and almost a monotone, void of any emotion.

"Yeah....goddamn it! I do remember and even at that time I didn't feel very comfortable with the idea of her being in this office naked." Barry's voice was still loud and full of angst. "Her telling me that you forced her to revel that she still wanted to have that asshole Les' cock inside her mouth, just went over to top for me!"

"First of all, Barry. I did not force anything out of Carol." He said emphatically, then he paused. "True, my questions were hard on her, but they needed to be in order for her to recognize that she just couldn't bury her strong feeling that her lover created inside her."

123456...8