All Comments on 'A Conversion'

by CervanServidor

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
is this?

Is this part 1? Does this story have a point or meaning? is tthis here only to provoke angry comments? Is this a great waste of time for whoever reads it and assumes that it was not lifted from the middle of someone's story?

CervanServidorCervanServidoralmost 18 years agoAuthor
Thank you

Thank you for reading this and commenting, Anon. I have no problem accepting your critique, and in fact I'm grateful for it. In answer to your questions:

Is this part 1? -- No.

Does this story have a point or meaning? --Well, I certainly thought it did, but obviously it didn't come across.

is this here only to provoke angry comments? -- Of course not. I'm not a troll. I posted a novella recently in several parts, I've posted comments to the work of others, as well as participated in the forum. If the story makes you angry because it's poorly written, then the fault is mine and I'm sorry you felt that it wasted your time. I hope that someday I can write something you might like.

Is this a great waste of time for whoever reads it and assumes that it was not lifted from the middle of someone's story? -- No one is forced to read anything posted here. If I dislike something or feel I am wasting my time with it, I simply hit the back button and read something else. And finally, no, this is not the middle of someone else's story. It obviously fails, and I am grateful that you took the time to inform me of it.

Best wishes to you, and thank you sincerely.

C

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous