A Cool Saturday for a Fuck Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Take your belt and whip her ass, Allen," Josh said smiling at his Bro.

Not understanding just what a submissive, and I do have a submissive side to me, likes, Allen hesitated for a moment. Then his trust in his older brother kicked in and he pulled the belt from his jeans and walked over to where Josh held my struggling naked body.

The first stroke of the belt was laughable. But under Josh's knowing tutelage, Allen soon had my ass a bright red and me crying loudly and begging him to stop. "Please, Allen, that hurts too much. Stop and I'll give you that blow job, I promise! No more teasing!"

"Five more, Allen, and I'll get a blow job too. She can have a two lollypop load to eat," Josh said grinning at his little brother.

And they got their two lollypop blow job. Josh rolled me off of his lap and stood up. Allen moved to stand close beside him so their cocks were only about six inches apart. I love eating a nice cock off and tasting the salty-sweet cum as I savor it and swallow it. But I loved the old "double your pleasure, double your fun" commercial with the two cute twins. Every time I heard it I visualized two cocks and two loads of come. I really love giving head to two dicks at once.

I licked each cock, titillating the two men without taking either of them into my mouth. I even licked and poked at their nut sacks before going back to tongue bathe their hard dicks again. Josh finally figured out I was teasing them again so he slapped the shit out of me and I got serious fast. I took Josh's eight incher into my mouth and sucked it with lots of tongue as I slowly slid my mouth down it s length until my nose bumped his hairy abdomen. I stayed there as long as my air lasted sliding my tongue all along the bottom of his dick and sticking it out over my bottom lip and probing at his balls again. As I felt my air going, I slid my mouth off of the cock as slowly as I had slid it on.

Then it was the ex-virgin's turn. I repeated the slow deep throat, being careful to give him the full "swallowing" action as his dick sat in my throat canal. I came up more quickly on him after feeling his cock quake as if he were ready to shoot his load. I went back to Josh and repeated the swallowing exercise until he was ready to shoot too. Another quick trip up and down Allen's jerking cock and I knew I was about to get my morning brunch.

When I went down on Josh's cock the third time, I took a really deep breath and began swallowing his dick immediately. His cock hardened slightly and began to jerk strongly as spasms shook his entire body. This was a ritual I loved and practiced often. I kept my swallowing motion going milking his dick and balls for all he was worth until he finished coming and actually had begun to shrink. His wordless groans of ecstatic pleasure were music to my ears. I liked a man telling me I was a good cock-sucker without using words.

My third trip down Allen's cock was as slow as the first. Halfway down his cock stiffened and started jerking. I pulled my mouth back until only the mushroom shaped head of his cock was still in my mouth and licked the underside and sucked like a Hoover bitch. He gave me a huge load of semen in five spurting jets followed by several after shocks. I kept his cock inside my mouth as it shrank, swirling my saliva mixed with his semen all around it keeping him moaning and groaning for several minutes.

I finally pulled completely off of his now flaccid cock and looked him in the eyes. As he stared wide-eyed into my eyes I opened my mouth wide showing him his load of cum. I swirled it with my tongue and even gargled it a little bit letting him see the bubbles in it. Then, I let it run slowly down my throat swallowing when enough of it got in my throat to make me either swallow or gag. By the time I was through with his first blow job entertainment, he had another hard on.

I left him with that hard on as a keepsake of his first fuck and blow job. Allen rode with us as Josh took me back to the dorm to clean up and get ready for the dinner Josh owed me at a nice restaurant. In the suite, Jean and Kim asked me what Josh's brother had been like; I'd told all of them I was going to take his cherry. I told them he was eternally horny like all male virgins and that he was really good for a beginner. They asked if I were going back to Josh's apartment after dinner and I said yes. I'd probably stay all night. They wanted me to call Josh and see if they could come too especially if Josh's three roommates were going to be there. I called Josh and he said OK on one condition, he wanted Jean to bring all of her BDSM shit so he could teach Allen about real submissive women. I have a submissive streak, but I'm not the real deal.

The plans were made, the times were set, and I went to dine with Josh. The evening entertainment was going to be great!

12