A Correspondence with Sharon Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thanks for answering all of my questions. I want you to have time to catch me up so I won't ask any more questions about the Pittsburgh adventure. At least for now.

Given what I already know about your sister's visit on Easter, I think you're right that Joe has something planned. I have to admit that I don't really have a guess as to what it is. The real question is whether Jeanne and/or Dick are in on his plans. What I do know is that Joe would love to see you make out with Jeanne, even more than he would like to fuck her. So it's highly likely that will happen if Joe can arrange it. I think there's also a good possibility that Dick will fuck you as well.

I'm looking forward to hearing the rest of the Easter Surprise story and the rest of the week.

Your friend,

Paul.

Apr 04/18/09 7:55AM

Paul

Last night with Jeanne and Dick was very interesting. I can't wait to tell you about it, but right now I'm going to finish telling you about Easter.

That night (actually early Monday morning), I was interrupted by Tommy after typing this:

Then I started to say something and Erin says, "Shut up bitch." She walked over to me and slapped me across the face and said to Tommy, "Stick your dick in her mouth and keep her quiet."

I was in complete shock. (Now the rest of the story, as they say)

Tommy must have been surprised too because he didn't move or say anything. For a second the room was completely silent. Then Erin slurs, "I mean it Tommy, put the whore's mouth to good use."

The next thing I hear is Tommy pulling his zipper down and unbuckling his pants. I turned to look at him (we were sitting on the couch together) and he pulls his hard cock out of his pants. Then he tells me "suck it". When I don't react fast enough he says, "I said suck it bitch."

Then he puts his hand on the back of my head and pushes me down into his crotch. I was still partly in shock, so almost as a reflex I started sucking Tommy's cock. Erin says, "That's better."

I look out of the corner of my eye and I see her sit in Joe's lap and put a lip lock on him. He didn't seem to be fighting it. In fact, Joe reached up and started squeezing her boobs. I started feeling jealous, but here I was with Tommy's cock in my mouth (which felt good) so my feelings were really mixed up.

Erin breaks the kiss and looks over at me. I guess she noticed I was watching them because she says, "That's right little slut, watch me make out with your husband."

She started kissing him again and feeling his cock though his pants. Then she stops that and pulls her shirt off. She has on a plain white bra, but soon that's on the floor too. She reaches up and cups her boobs slurring, "Now here are some real tits for Joe to play with."

Hers were bigger than mine, probably a C cup, but they had some sag. Mine don't, and yes, I'm kind of proud of that. "Tommy, show us the bitch's titties," she demanded. Tommy sat me upright and pulled my sweater off. I wasn't wearing a bra.

Erin says, "Ha! Those are girly titties. Suck on these Joe."

Then she sticks her boobs into my husband's face and he starts sucking on them. She's making little happy sounds and then tells me to "Get busy on that cock again."

So I resumed sucking Tommy's cock. While I'm doing that I'm watching Erin and Joe again out of the corner of my eye. Pretty soon Erin starts fumbling with Joe's belt. Then I hear his zipper being pulled down and I figure she's going to give him a blowjob. That was fine with me. If she wanted a contest I could beat her any day.

Then Erin, almost reading my mind says, "You might be a better cocksucker than I am, bitch but I'll bet I'm a better fuck."

With that she stands up and pulls her pants and plain white undies right off and does the same for Joe. Then she climbs onto his lap and I could tell he was inside her from the look on Joe's face. My jealousy flares up again, but there was nothing I could do but watch. I tried to close my eyes and ignore them, but the fucking sounds made that impossible. After a few minutes Erin yells, "Watch me fuck your husband bitch," followed by, "Tommy is she watching?"

I opened my eyes and Tommy answers, "Yeah, she's watching."

To which Erin says, "Good, I want the filthy whore to see how to keep her man happy."

That kind of hurt. After all, I was only doing all this to make Joe happy. (mostly)

All of this was too much for poor Tommy and he came in my mouth. I drank it all down and then continued sucking him. Erin rode Joe through at least one orgasm herself, at least that I noticed. When Joe finally came she collapsed on him and just sat there for a minute. Tommy started getting hard again but she stood up and told me to, "Go over and clean up your husband's cock."

Now I had done that for him before after he had fucked me, but this was different. When I didn't move right away she walked across the room (just a couple of steps) and pulled me off Tommy by my hair. I screamed, "Ouch, that hurts!"

But she didn't seem to care. She dragged me over to Joe and said, "Now clean him up, whore."

I didn't know what she would do next and Joe was not stopping her, so I got down on my knees and licked him clean. Her juices tasted different than mine, but it was not unpleasant. Then I got the biggest shock of the night, as if being slapped and being dragged by my hair was not bad enough. Erin pushes me aside, sits back down on Joe's lap facing outward and spreads her legs. Then she says, "Now clean me up too, whore."

I really didn't want to do that so I looked up at Joe and said, "Please, not that."

But Joe just smiles and says, "You heard her, now do it."

I'm still on my knees in front of them and Erin grabs my hair and pulls me into her crotch. Now I've told you that I fooled around with Jeanne once, but I've never given oral to a woman before, so I wasn't sure what to do.

Erin just pulled on my hair harder and says, "Suck your husband's cum out of my pussy."

I can see a little milky liquid trickling out of her, so I start there. That wasn't as bad as I thought it would be, but it was still very humiliating. Erin, who is still holding onto my head, says, "Yeah, put your tongue in there and get it all."

I put my tongue in as far as I can and get all the cum out that I can. Then she pulls my head up higher saying, "Yeah, clean me all up."

I do my best but she still won't let go of my hair. "Oh that feels good. Who knew you were a good pussy licker too."

I'm kind of on my hands and knees at this point and I feel a hand on my ass. Erin says, "Fuck her while she licks my pussy Tommy."

I feel Tommy enter me from behind. It feels good and helps distract me from what I'm doing. When I lick her clit accidentally she moans and tugs on my hair telling me, "Keep doing that slut."

After a few minutes Erin says, "You're going to make me cum you pussy licking whore. Don't stop".

Tommy is really pounding me now and I'm nearing my own orgasm as well. Erin was panting and saying "oh fuck, oh fuck" when my orgasm hit me. I couldn't lick anymore so I just sucked her clit into my mouth. That's when she came, shouting obscenities like, "I'm cumming you fucking slut, you dirty cocksucking whore."

After she was done she pushed me away and Tommy slipped out of me. I just kind of sat back on my heels not knowing what to expect next. Erin looks at me kind of disgusted like and tells me, "Go finish your boyfriend."

She also tells Tommy to go lay on the couch and make me do the work. So Tommy lays down and I resume fucking him from the top position. I didn't mind, I like that position. Joe and Erin are just watching us and I'm taking my time enjoying it when Erin walks over and comments, "So you like fucking this slut Tommy?"

To which he says "Oh yeah, she has a tight pussy."

Then she asks "Do you like her titties?" And actually reaches around me to squeeze them.

Tommy tells her they are nice and he likes playing with them. "But don't you think mine are better"? she asks him.

Tommy does not know how to answer that one and stammers something about hers being nice too. So Erin steps over closer to Tommy's head and leans over hanging her boobs a few inches from his face. She tells him to play with them and, "Tell me that they aren't better than Sharon's little things."

That was the first time she had used my name all night I think. Tommy reached up and squeezed her boobs and sucked on one too. I don't think he knew where this was going, but he wasn't going to pass up an opportunity to try out some new territory. After a few seconds of that she straighted up and asked Tommy what he thought. He said they were very nice, but that didn't satisfy Erin. She says something about young men not knowing what they want and walked back over to Joe.

She mumbled something about needing to get home and began getting dressed. I think when Tommy didn't go gaga over her boobs she felt rejected and it just took all the sass out of her. As soon as she was dressed she told Joe she needed to get some sleep since she was opening the center in the morning. Then she kissed him quickly and left.

I fucked Tommy in peace for a few minutes and then Joe walked over to us. He stuck his half hard cock in my face and I started sucking it. I did my best to make it good for him and soon he was hard again. This was unusual for him, but I guess he was very turned on. After Tommy came inside me Joe told him to stay put and pulled me to my feet. He leaned me over the arm of the couch and starts fucking me from behind. My boobs are hanging right over Tommy's face and Joe tells him, "Suck her tits."

He did and it felt very nice. Joe lasted longer than normal and I had a great orgasm before he came inside me too. It was pretty late by then and Joe didn't feel like taking Tommy home, so he invited him to stay the night. It had been a long day and everybody was tired so we all went to bed. Joe and I in ours and Tommy in the guest bedroom.

I woke up early in the morning to go to the bathroom and decided to write you while I could. I went downstairs to my study (really a glorified closet) where my computer is and started writing the email. Then Tommy sticks his head in the doorway and says, "What are you doing?"

I answer, "Just taking care of a few things."

To which he says, "Well hurry up. I had a hot dream about you and I need to fuck."

So I sent off the incomplete email and shut down the computer. Tommy was waiting in the guest bedroom. When I walked in he says, "About time," takes my robe off and pushes me down onto the bed.

There's no foreplay. He just climbs on top of me and inserts his cock. I'm still pretty wet down there from earlier, so that's no problem. While he's fucking me he tells me about his dream. Here's what he said:

I was back in school in your class. You were talking about something up at the board and were looking hot as usual. But nobody was paying any attention. Then you say "OK, maybe you'll all pay attention to this," and start stripping.

It's so hot and by the time you are done everybody in the room had a woody. (I didn't ask why there were no female students) Then you said, "Everybody that wants to fuck me line up by rows."

The next thing I knew I was sitting at the last desk in the last row. Suddenly you were getting fucked on your desk and moaning like a whore and I was at the end of the line with a couple of dozen guys ahead of me. Then I woke up. Fuck that. In the real world I'm at the front of the line!

Then he says, "Isn't that right bitch?"

And I answer, "Yes Tommy."

Now he's really pounding me and telling me that he "owns" my "cunt" and will use it whenever he wants to. Then he asks me, "When can I use your cunt?"

I say, "Whenever you want to."

"That's right bitch," he sneers and keeps fucking me.

Eventually I have a nice orgasm. Tommy goes on for a while and then comes too. After he rolls off of me I get up to leave, but he tells me to stay with him. I figure I'll leave when he falls asleep but I fell asleep too. I didn't wake up until Joe shook me and said the School District office was on the phone. They needed me to substitute. Even though I was still tired I went anyway.

That was Easter.

Darn, this is a very long letter and I'm still a week behind. I have to go now but I promise I'll write you later today and get you caught up to last week. At least I'll try.

Hugs,

Sharon

12