All Comments on 'A Creamy Blast from the Past'

by SugarandSalt

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
Ladd_RussoLadd_Russoover 5 years ago

Love to see you back again, even if only popping in for a story and popping out again for a few years lol. Hope to see more from you soon though.

Would've loved to see another page of this story or an epilogue or something, where Serena could've made love to Calvin, now that they're over the past. But still, really really loved the story.

WhiskeyIsGoodWhiskeyIsGoodover 5 years ago
Well, it's great to see you making a comeback

And you still got it lol this was a much needed read for me. I hope to see more from you soon but, if another couple years go by before you pop up again, I'll wait patiently.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
You're amazing

Def one of my favorite writers on here! I think your stories are super hot and love what you can do with your hands, (write ;D) anywho I wrote to you a few months back and just want you to know you're still amazing

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
An excellent story

Good to see you post again, excellent work

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

This story felt a little more rushed from the rest. Still well written and arousing, but the turn from being disgusted by Serena to lovey-dovey happened really quickly, ya know?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Amazing

I echo everyone else’s sentiment. Amazing writer and as soon as i saw who wrote this I knew I had to read it. Your work is fabulous. There’s a good few where I get excited knowing they wrote something and your one of them

mordbrandmordbrandover 5 years ago
Long time

No see. I hope you grace us with more soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
She deserves hell

Disliked the direction that this went immensely. Horrible people like that deserve nothing but contempt, and she only came back in his life because he was rich.

Dude deserves better.

SPARTAN047SPARTAN047over 5 years ago
Something I might have wanted myself.

I loved the story. Twisted and a bit dark, but that's what I like now. Finding love through pleasure and pain.

kwiksilver9kwiksilver9over 5 years ago

Always love your stories! I love the set up, I thought this could have used a little more detail. We don't know how Serena established her dominance over him in high school, for example. So when he talks about being so damaged by the experience, it doesn't have as much impact because it seems as if he could've just walked away. Would have loved to have seen this be five pages instead of three. But that's also because I dig your stories and never want them to end.Please keep them coming!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Depressing

I unfortunately had to read till the end to see if it had a happy ending for my own sake. But no. I wouldn't expect such a psychologically depressing story on here. Yes you can become friends with a past bully. But not someone that not only raped you, but came back in your life only when you were rich to rape you again. And the shitty timeline nonsense she said is crap and not how timelines work. It's a shame. Just a few tweaks and you could keep the same end outcome but it wouldn't be scarring.

darthnader19darthnader19over 4 years ago
Good shit

Nice 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
It lost me

Sorry, any time someone comes up with decades old blackmail the only thing I can think is, "That's not how that works." Calvin would still have billions, still own his patents, all she'd do is force him into early retirement where he could EASILY negotiate contracts that gave him golden parachutes out the ass if his company got sold or bought out (Golden parachute, google it.) And what would this do to her? Easy, he'd take her stupid ass to court with his billion dollar lawyers and get her so slammed in the ass his years of rape would seem lenient. How about getting her sent to a prison for men, since she has a dick? Oh boy, sure that'd be REALLY good for a trans person to experience. Enjoy some BBC and shivs, bitch. Given how confident he was acting until that ONE MINOR SET BACK, I lost the story completely. Sorry, he could have 100% destroyed her life with that one little threat, and he probably should have.

illwindillwindabout 4 years ago
Yeah, this wasn't great.

I knew there was very little chance of me not hating this story when she shows back up, not to beg forgiveness, but to take credit for his success. Lets just be clear on what was happening in that scene: A rapist was coming back to their victim to tell them everything good in their life is because of the fact that they were raped, repeatedly. Wow...that's just...wow. Not much chance for a character like that to redeem themselves. And certainly not when she is blackmailing and raping him again five minutes later.

Why on earth would I want to see these two characters get together? Why would I want anything other than to see Serena made to suffer as I would any rapist who has no remorse for what they've done? Hell, she goes beyond remorseless and actually has some weird pride of ownership for what she did.

I love a lot of your stories, but this was just disturbing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Really good

I really liked it, I wanted more though. It would help the story if it explained the change in the tgirl in chapter two or something

RodimusMikeRodimusMikeabout 4 years ago
Serena

It was sad that Serena tortured and bullied Calvin in Highschool,but for her to come find him and try to make amends showed that Serena really did change,and even allowed Calvin to get revenge by fucking her and finding closure.

Maybe Serena and Calvin can change their relationship and become boyfriend and girlfriend.Also I wouldn't begrudge if Calvin and Serena wanted to reenact the events in Highschool as possible fond memories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Revenge is sweet

Brings back memories of a cunt that used to give me hell in high school , until I found her drunk on her ass 2.100 miles away from where we were raised and how her bull shit from the past was upon her, leaving me satisfied beyond belief and remained so until she passed...

The past cane come back to haunt you, yet you can conquer that past...

DD

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I liked it! I especially liked how 2 people can grow up and make amends for the mistakes they made in high school even though the successful one needed an additional awakening to become completely grown-up. I like to think that their relationship truly began as the story ended.

I love your work!

RodimusMikeRodimusMikeabout 3 years ago
Bully and the Bullied.

To have Serena basically humiliate and belittle Calvin was just plain horrendous,and her reaction when she seen him 5 years after Highschool was deplorable especially to retaliate by referring to him as Angie throughout.

But later she came back to make amends by letting Calvin fuck her for retribution of treating him like shit when younger.I understand Serena was a dominating shemale bitch to Calvin,but for her to learn from her mistakes was truly touching,and she succeeded in paying Calvin back for her cruel treatment in Highschool.

Now it was referenced by Serena's Advisor at the Employment Agency that Serena referred to herself as Calvins Old Girlfriend and was advised she should have married Calvin was both fateful and foreboding,but honestly after Calvin and Serena finished fucking that he should have asked Serena to go out on a date with him to start their relationship.

Oh and regardless I think both Serena and Calvin should let theirselves go and they both fuck eachother constantly like real boyfriend and girlfriend,and have tons of anal creampies and cumswallowing.And maybe later they get married and adopt special children who want to be shemales when they grow up and have Mom and Dad teach them its alright to want to be shemales so they can find a boy they want to be with like Mom and Dad,and they live happily ever after.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I would have loved to see a twist where he tells her to fuck off after the five year absence, or perhaps more darkly used his power and money to make her disappear. Yes, I know that my reaction is over the top. You dont forgive a childhood bully. They scar you for life

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

There needs to be a part 2 with Serena's side of the story

DexdareDexdareabout 2 years ago

I liked it but it feels unfinished

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Would've liked to see him ruin her life for what she did to him

Only_a_readerOnly_a_readerabout 2 years ago

Agree with Dexdare, I was hoping for more at the end

Only_a_readerOnly_a_readerabout 2 years ago

Also I always thought she would fuck him

RodimusMikeRodimusMikeover 1 year ago
My opinion of Serena.

Serena was the epitome of immaturity in Highschool,basically bullying Calvin to hide her love for him.Later at the interview I thought she really hadn't changed and was still the same bully she was back then.

But then after Calvin fell into a deep depression Serena shows up a final time to set things right by offering for Calvin to fuck her for the pain she put him thru,and finally he did and even dominated Serena the way it should have been.Honestly I think thats the right solution of having Calvin become the dominant one and Serena being the sub. And have Serena be hired as his Maid and his Live-in Girlfriend.

RodimusMikeRodimusMikeabout 1 year ago
To point out.

Serena granted was an immature Highschool Girl who also had a dick,and bullied Calvin because she was secretly in love with him.But after Serena came back into his life after 5 years did Calvin get closure and resolution.

But now for fantasy ideals,it was stated Serena should have married Calvin by that case worker at the job agency,and honestly I think Serena should have took that advice and married Calvin. Also in an ideal setting Serena should have had both a cock and pussy and Calvin should have fucked her pussy and she got pregnant and they had a beautiful futanari baby girl so when she grew up the Daughter could find her own man to fuck and start a family with.

Finally it would also be fitting if Calvin and Serena took turns to fuck eachothers assholes and deposit lots of cum into one anothers hole that way they both carry the others cum like a loving married couple.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous