All Comments on 'A Cuckold’s Loving Wife'

by Linde

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Yawn

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Does a black man have a girlfriend or wife? He should also share it with the main character. And then it turns out one-sided and unfair!

JimmyThePlungerJimmyThePlungerover 1 year ago

A subject that many are uncomfortable with but well written/described love story, no hate, no betrayal and nobody died.

Like many things in life, if the subject matter is not for you, pass by and get on with your life, nobody died & best of all - it's a story.

Well done, I gave it 4*

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fuck off with the bisexual stuff. Cuckoldry is bad enough but eating another man's cum is for gay men not straight men. So the wife has been fucking around for 50 years? The Cuckold husband is an idiot and very dumb. Imagine being taken for a dumb ass for 50 years?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fuck off with the bisexual stuff. Cuckoldry is bad enough but eating another man's cum is for gay men not straight men. So the wife has been fucking around for 50 years? The Cuckold husband is an idiot and very dumb. Imagine being taken for a dumb ass for 50 years?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wife needs to wake up and realize she's married to a sissy wimp loser, kick him to the curb and find a guy who loves her and is turned on by having sex with her, not sharing her with others.

mattenwmattenwover 1 year ago

Yes, idiots won't die out in the new year either. This story proves it!

Sissyjackie2008Sissyjackie2008over 1 year ago

sucking a man's cock in front of your wife is so emasculating, but erotic

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

And another cuck comes into the light.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

ah, the sweet smell of our resident troll's tears as he posts comment after comment whining and crying like a little bitch about a fictional story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

There are not too many stories about 70+ year old people on here. But I'm sure in real life there are a lot of nasty older people.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

i'm surprised that 26thNC hasn't posted yet about his burning desire to suck that black dick.

26thNC26thNCover 1 year ago

There are so many anonymous bitches waiting a turn with Jamal that even an old bi cuck like Ic69 wouldn’t wait.

dodgydaz69dodgydaz69over 1 year ago

Love seeing someone whine about the subject of the story, yet chose to read a story entitled a cuckold loving wife..... I think you protest too much.. too close to home?

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGover 1 year ago

Great story.. I'm jealous since I've been trying the same thing with my wife for well over a decade .. always a big NO... lucky husband!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I loved the story. Like many guys, I wish I could get my wife to do this. I'd love to lick her while she's getting fucked and clean her up after!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLinde@Linde
After reading many of the stories here, I thought I'd like to take a shot at it. Most of the stories I've written are really not stories at all - just a retelling of things that have happened. Except for Abby and Chelsea, all stories are true. The most exciting part for me ...