A Cuckold's Diary Ch. 25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sally really did want me to see how much her knee had healed. When she got on top of her lover and began fucking him, she was so happy that it felt good that she wanted to show me. She didn't think twice about whether it would bother me to see her fucking him; she knew it wouldn't, but more important, it didn't matter to her. She was pleased to feel so good, and she wanted to share that with me, so she called me in to show me. Perfectly natural.

And when she needed her vibrator fixed, she called me in to do it. I'm sure that somewhere in the back of her mind she realized that she was going to ask me to fix it so she could cum again in his arms when she's made clear that she hated doing that with me, but it didn't matter. I am a cuckold, and if she needs me to fix her vibrator for sex with Ted, I'm right outside the door. And I will leave as soon as I've done my job, so she can be intimate with him in private. Perfectly natural.

The strangest thing of all, though, is that it feels perfectly natural to me, too. I honestly do think I was born this way: born to sit outside the door during sex, born to see my wife and her lover enjoying each other in the most intimate ways, and born to run errands and do chores for them so they can give each other what my wife doesn't want to share with me. And of all the emotions I felt during their date, the best ones were where they took a moment from their lovemaking to show me what they were doing, and to show me what we all bring to this strange, wonderful, exciting relationship.

Sally is a loving and beloved wife to me, and a passionate, receptive lover to Ted. Ted is an intelligent, dominant lover to Sally, and a good friend to me.

And me? I am a cuckold.

Comments welcome; flames cheerfully ignored.

Cuckold Paul

12