All Comments on 'A Dark Night with a Dark Stranger Ch. 04'

by Bellstoires

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
MizTMizTover 11 years ago
All Caught Up

and now I have to wait for the next chapter and that sucks. At first I thought this was going to be a story like alot of others but you have kept that from happening by not doing what I expect. Rogan really cares for Bell while she's still confused about him. She wants Rogan but not the monster side of him. I like that Rogan has called in reinforcements to help protect Bell and it is also giving her girls to chat with. I look forward to see what happens next w/these two so bring on chapter 5....

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Loved it......

It's getting better with each new tale. Looking fowaed to the next. Death to Kiara, Still hate that spoiled, self obsorbed whore, can't wait til she gets it in the end. She should be happy for him that he has some one new especially since se has her own brothel, but what do you expect from a jelous whore. Yeah, can you tell I just don't like her.

Ashesh9Ashesh9over 11 years ago
It's Ragon

Not Rogan !!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Gotta agree with MizT...

Shit, I had hoped to come into this story already finished...hate waiting for serial shit! Shouldn't have read the first story until certain, but I had and I'm stuck! You're damn good. Seriously....I'm right there with the characters Bell and Ragon and fuckit I hope not to have to wait too long for the storyline to end if 9/12's entry isn't the last. I ain't gonna comment again...but to say...keep writing....you are what literotica is about! Great storytelling and great sex!

Muadib89Muadib89almost 10 years ago
That`s so stupid !

"With Bell still in his arms, he turned the hot and cold taps of the shower on. He checked the temperature quickly before moving into the shower with Bell, and placing her head under the water. He then sat down on the floor of the shower, with Bell still cradled in his arms. " , if some1 is in hemoragic shock and u heat them up it will most likely kill them, if u can`t replace the fluid they lost in any way the best thing to do is place them siting with the head down and the feet raised.

Muadib89Muadib89almost 10 years ago
Tipo

Not siting i meant laying down

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous