All Comments on 'A Date at the Sheraton'

by ofloveandlust

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioover 13 years ago
Unusual . . .

Sounds like a truly loving wife to me. How amazing.

bigguy323bigguy323over 13 years ago
And, what is the plot? Is she his wife or his mistress? Where is the confict?

Could be good, should be in Romance if they are married or a couple.

ofloveandlustofloveandlustover 13 years agoAuthor
From the author

So much of what I write has a sad undercurrent, sometimes I just write a "scene" if you will...

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteover 13 years ago
I'm thinking the melancholy comes from....

....having to pay to have sex. (Hotel, sitter, etc.)

jasonnhjasonnhover 13 years ago
Great wife

A woman who is eager to spend the night with her husband and seduce him into hot sex. WOW!!! And a husband who appreciates the wife he has. WOW!! I know if all the stories were like this we would probably get tired of them but sometimes I wonder if all we can see are the screwed up relationships, kind of like all the news seems to focus on the problems of the world. This was a refreshing change of pace.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 11 years ago
Sweet

Romance!!!

(No rating)

stillaonewomanmstillaonewomanmabout 9 years ago
That was great

Wife plans date with husband, dresses sexily for him and then has room for them. Now thats sweet. And no one else involved. Thank you for that.

honeylicker1124honeylicker1124about 8 years ago
Good but...

too many word mistakes. Goes to show not all the stories in this section has to be about cheating. 4 *'s

SamWarrensSamWarrensover 7 years ago
Refreshing

This story is refreshing as it starts out that their relationship is ambiguous then the reader slowly is led to understand they are a married couple who love each other and their sex life - mutally adoring and respecting each other and still still really hot for each other.

Happy ending.

Refreshing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Dichotomy

"A slow soft orgasm can hit hard. It left her exhausted and peaceful and ready to fall to sleep in his arms."

But immediately:

"A good fucking just made her want more. Panting and sweaty his pace had slowed but he made up for it. Each long stroke..."

Author needs to have made up his or her mind.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Nulla....

Ez a történet egy nagy semmi ,vagyis nulla.....!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
NICE BUT...

I'VE READ WAY TOO MANY OF THESE STORIES! THE RESULT WAS THAT EVEN THOUGH I GOT THE HINTS THAT THEY WERE MARRIED I HAD TO SKIP AHEAD BECAUSE I WAS SURE SOMETHING BAD WAS GONNA HAPPEN.

gladventurergladventurerabout 2 years ago

Loved it. Agree totally with SamWarrens comment below. This story shows how it's possible to be get totally turned on with your lover, who happens to be your husband. A treasure. So sick of the stories that think to be hot and erotic has to involve cheating and cucking. Keep it up. By the way, I l iked how she had a long slow love making night planned, but she was so turned on with her husband that she went with this way and really enjoyed herself. Plans are made to be broken sometimes when a better way presents itself spontaneously.

robinhodrobinhodabout 2 years ago

I don't think 'wife fucks husband' is a story.

Rancher46Rancher46almost 2 years ago

Refreshing, a husband and wife in an erotic story and no cheating, no cuckolding. 4/5

kirei8kirei8almost 2 years ago

Robinhod, when done right, like this one, it makes one hell of a story. If you've never done it with your beloved, you won't understand.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Just never jelled. 3 stars.

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

My wife and i had that night at a Sheraton years ago. Had to finish and go home to the kids but it was a great night out. I don't understand the readers who can't let their imaginations fill in the blanks. For me it jelled because i have lived it. If you can't follow it try video.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous