A Daughter's Revenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
babylez
babylez
1,018 Followers

I had no intention of putting on that silly paper gown. That would undermine the entire plan I concocted and it would render my sexy outfit a non-factor. My only other concern was whether my father would have a nurse assist him during the exam.

It had become common practice for years for most male OB/GYNs to keep a female assistant with them during patient examinations for all the obvious reasons, but I was betting that my father would not concern himself with such a formality. In fact, I suspected he would abhor such a requirement and that he would walk through that door alone. In fact, my plan depended on it.

I sat in one of the two chairs next to the examination table with my legs crossed and my heel dangling on the edge of my left foot. About ten minutes after the nurse had left me alone there were two short knocks on the door and then the man responsible for my very existence on the planet walked in wearing tailored navy blue slacks, a powder blue long sleeve pin-stripe shirt slightly open at the collar and a color-coordinated red and blue tie.

It was terribly easy to see why my mother fell in love with the man. I hadn't seen him in person for so long that I'd actually forgotten how truly gorgeous he was and I found myself swallowing hard upon that realization.

He closed the door behind him and stood there for a moment gazing down at me, while I sat there returning his stare. It was almost like two boxers entering the ring and sizing up the opponent before they both came out swinging. I knew that I looked hot in that outfit and I knew that he knew it too. Then he walked towards me smiling as he extended his hand.

"Ms. Miller, I'm Zach Preston. I can see by your questionnaire that this is your first visit to my office. How can I help you today?"

He sat down in the adjacent chair only a couple feet from mine and even as he spoke I could feel his eyes devouring me. I have to admit that it really turned me on and if this entire plan wasn't designed to bring the bastard to his knees, it might actually bring me to mine.

"Doctor, I . . ." I began to respond to his question when he interrupted me with a warm smile.

"Excuse me, but please . . . call me Zach." He said in a tone that could have easily talked the clothes right off of me four years earlier.

I smiled at him and used my hand to move my hair off my breasts and behind my ears, making sure that my cleavage was now fully exposed for his viewing pleasure.

"Okay . . . Zach. In that case, please call me Nikki."

The smile on his face indicated that he got the exact response he was hoping for.

"I've just relocated here from southern California and I needed to find a new doctor. Someone had mentioned your name in a conversation recently, but for the life of me I can't remember who that someone was."

He smiled at that comment, revealing a recent laser whitening that probably could be seen in a dark room a couple hundred feet away.

"Anyway, I think I should have the usual protocols done as a precaution: a cervical cancer screen and a pelvic examination. I suspect that you also probably need to do a thorough examination of my rectum and vagina, as well. Oh, and yes, I've been somewhat sexually active of late and I probably need to get the usual tests for STDs."

I could only imagine what was now running through my father's mind and his very active imagination. Where else in the universe could an attractive woman walk into an office and tell a complete stranger that she wants him to check nearly every orifice on her body. No wonder he specialized in obstetrics and gynecology.

"Well, it's certainly a pleasure to have a patient who is well informed and knows exactly what she needs and wants." He said, as he picked up the clipboard and started to make some notes, before inundating me with a litany of routine questions.

The ladies out there know these questions because they've heard them countless times before, but for the guys who have no clue what these OB/GYN visits can be like, they go something like this:

Q.Do you have any health problems?

Q.How old were you when you started having periods?

Q.What was the date of your last period?

Q.How often do you get your period?

Q.How long does your period last?

Q.What is the amount of flow?

Q.Do you have cramps?

Q.What is your family's medical history? (And don't think for a minute that question didn't make me want to laugh in his face.)

Q.What did you eat yesterday?

Q.Do you use any vitamins or food supplements?

Q.Do you exercise or play sports?

Q.Are you taking any prescription medications?

Q.Do you use tobacco, alcohol or any other drugs?

Those are most of the common preliminary questions and we went through them without incident, with my father entering all the information into Nikki's chart. Then he came to the questions about my sexual activity and that was where I knew I could have some fun and really begin to plant the seeds of my little plan.

"Nikki, let's talk about your sexual history. You specifically asked for tests to determine the presence of STDs. What form of birth control do you use and when was the last time you had sexual intercourse?"

"I guess I've been taking Ortho Tri-Cyclen in the 50 mg. size for years, or at least since I was fifteen and first sexually active." I began. It was a lie, of course.

He looked up at me occasionally as he continued to make entries in the chart, nodding at my responses.

"And your sexual history . . . let's talk about that now," he said, as he continued making notes.

I pretended to consider what Zach had just said for a moment before responding and tried to stay in character.

"This is a little embarrassing for me."

He reached over and patted my bare knee, leaving his hand there much longer than he probably would have for a sixty year old patient.

"Nikki, I'm not here to judge you in any way. You know everything between a patient and her physician is kept in complete confidence."

I looked back at him pretending to be relieved by his ethical disclosure. Then I took a deep breath and sighed aloud.

"Well, I guess I'm a bit more sexually aggressive than most females and I usually engage in sexual activity at least once daily and sometimes more often than that. To make it worse, I have multiple partners and some of them are people that I don't even know very well, so I could not even begin to imagine whether I've had any exposure to STDs, which is why I requested the tests."

He nodded thoughtfully, as he continued making entries in Nikki Millers' chart. Then he looked up and started asking some specific questions.

"When was the last time you had sexual contact?"

I pretended to consider the question for a long moment. "It was this morning - before I showered and dressed to come here."

"What do you do when you have sex?" He asked, his eyebrows rising slightly at the question.

Before you jump the gun here, you should know that such a question is not unusual coming from a physician during this sort of a visit. The only difference was that I was fairly certain that my father was using the information for far more than just clinical purposes.

"Well, I guess the usual stuff . . . regular vaginal penetration, anal and of course oral. I think that about covers it." I said, trying to act a bit uncomfortable with the question and response.

"Within the last year, have you been hit, slapped, kicked, or physically injured by someone?" He asked.

"No, sexually I'm pretty liberal, but I'm not into the pain scene at all," I said, as I uncrossed and then re-crossed my legs using my best Sharon Stone-like move.

He smiled. "No, what I meant was . . ."

"I know what you meant and I was just pulling your leg; but the answer is still no." I interrupted him with a sly smile.

He returned my smile. "Are you in a relationship with a person who threatens or physically hurts you?"

Rather than respond, I simply shook my head indicating that I was not.

"Has anyone forced you to have sexual activities that made you feel uncomfortable?" He asked.

I intentionally gave that question much more consideration than it really required, so that his imagination could take him to new places. Then I shook my head once again, indicating a negative response. The response came out so tentatively that I knew he thought I was trying to be discreet and that was exactly what I wanted him to think.

Then he stood up and put the chart down on the chair he had just vacated. "I take it that you prefer NOT to use the standard attire that most patients wear during the examination."

I smiled at his question. "If it's all the same to you Doctor . . . ah, Zach, I think we can work around that -- don't you?"

He nodded and smiled down at me. I was glad that I didn't overestimate my opponent.

"Why don't you go ahead then and leave your outfit on and climb up onto the examination table." He said.

I did exactly as he instructed. Once I was on the table I could see by his expression he was more than pleasantly surprised. I left my heels on and they actually looked incredibly sexy in those stirrups and they did not escape his notice. In my new position he could easily see that I was not wearing any underwear and the look on his face seemed to mirror his approval.

I unbuttoned my skirt and pulled it out from under my waist and now I was totally nude from below my tank top down, providing him with even better access than if I would have used the silly paper gown. He slipped on a pair of latex gloves and began the examination as I lay back against the table with my legs up and my eyes closed, which was the normal position for me in my own OB/GYN's office, who by the way is a woman.

He began by examining the soft folds on the outside of my pussy, the area called the vulva. He seemed to really take his time with that part of the examination and I didn't try to conceal several rather audible sounds that had escaped my mouth, as he touched the outside lips in an almost sensual manner. I knew that the meaning of those sounds would be unmistakable.

At first I allowed my breathing to increase slightly, but then it started to increase naturally from his stimulation and I felt my hands ball into tight fists, as my long nails started to dig into my palms. I knew if he kept that up much longer I was surely going to cum, which was exactly what I was counting on.

In previous OB/GYN examinations it might have taken a physician less than half a minute to examine the outside pubic area, while my father had been giving it his undivided attention for at least eight minutes, touching me in ways that would contravene any medical textbook with which I'm familiar.

During all his touching and rubbing I never said a word, but then moans started to escape from my lips and I felt my body begin to spasm. Moments later I started to cum. It wasn't a world-rocking orgasm, but it felt wonderful just the same, I think in part because of the taboo associated with the person who was responsible for it. I'm a real squirter when I climax and I felt myself begin to ejaculate, but since the orgasm wasn't terribly intense it was only a fraction of what I would normally discharge.

After several moments I regained my composure and opened my eyes and I saw Zach standing between my upraised legs with a wet stain sprayed across his shirt and tie. I feigned embarrassment, knowing full well that he probably got exactly what he wanted.

"Oh . . . I'm so terribly sorry, that has never happened to me before," I said, incorporating my most shocked expression.

He acted terribly gracious for a man that had just orchestrated the entire event. I wonder what he would have said if he knew that he had just given his daughter an orgasm.

He looked down at his shirt and smiled at me. "Don't give it a thought, Nikki. That happens every now and then with some of my more sensitive patients. It's perfectly normal and nothing at all to be embarrassed about."

I continued playing my role exactly as I had planned and I acted very appreciative that he was so sympathetic and understanding about my little indiscretion.

Next came the pelvic exam and he pulled out my favorite toy in the world, the dreaded speculum. If this wasn't used for a medical procedure it would have been an ideal medieval torture device. It's usually made of either plastic or stainless steel, this one was the latter, and it's inserted into the vaginal opening and used to pry the vaginal walls apart so that the physician can get a better look at the cervix and the vagina. Like most women, I absolutely abhor the damn thing.

I've never had a conversation with another woman about such matters where she did not freely volunteer that this was the absolute worst part of the gynecological exam. Guys, imagine if you will a woman sitting there with her knees up and her feet in the stirrups, while her pussy is then pulled open by a metal device. The pleasure I experienced just moments ago now seemed like a distant memory.

Once he had me pulled as far apart as he could without making a wish, he did the routine checks for irritations, growths and abnormal discharges. Of course, I knew there were none of those things down there. Then he took a sample of the cervical mucus on a cotton swab to perform all the STD tests I had requested. Finally, he took cells from my cervix for my cancer test, what every woman commonly knows as the infamous Pap smear. An absolutely delightful name, isn't it?

When he finally removed the speculum, he inserted several lubricated fingers inside me to my cervix, while his other hand pressed into my abdomen, as he was ascertaining the size and shape of my internal organs for irregularities. He could not have turned that into a sexually-driven activity if he had tried.

When he finished, he removed his gloves and he came to the side of the table. He told me I could scoot back and put my legs down, which I did. Now I knew it was time for the breast exam and I instinctively rolled my tank top down to my waist, fully revealing my breasts.

I closed my eyes once again and he began lightly pressing on different parts of my breasts searching for lumps that might appear to be abnormal. He asked me if I had been shown how to examine my own breasts and of course at my age I nodded, indicating that I had.

While Zach was checking my breasts I slowly took my left hand and began to touch myself. Although my eyes were closed, I knew he could clearly see what I was doing and he continued to examine my breasts as long as I continued touching myself.

"Harder." I whispered in a voice that I knew was barely audible, yet I could feel that he was immediately responding, as he began to knead my breasts harder than before.

As I continued touching myself I could hear heavier breathing sounds coming from my father, as I knew now he had abandoned the role of physician and was now fully immersed in what I was doing.

"I want you to touch me down there like you did before." I whispered again, my eyes remaining closed.

A moment later I could feel him reposition his body from the side of the table to the end, as he began to massage the outside of my pussy. I had to admit the entire scenario was really turning me on as I felt the lower part of my body slowly gyrate on the table against his touch.

After he rubbed the outside of my pussy for several minutes he slowly inserted his fingers inside me and he began to finger fuck me. He started slowly and gradually increased his pace until we were both breathing noticeably quicker.

"Lick me; make me cum." I said, once again in a sensually low whisper.

I felt him gently remove his fingers from inside my pussy and seconds later I felt him cover my opening, as he sucked my clit into his mouth right before he began to drill his tongue deep inside me. Then I felt him reach up and begin pinching my nipples as he continued licking me as if his life depended on it. Between the sensations I was feeling and the inherent taboos surrounding the entire scenario, I felt a colossal orgasm building within me.

"Oh yes, just like that," I whispered, readying myself for my orgasm.

I braced myself and I reached down and used both hands on the back of his head, pulling his face into my crotch as deeply as I could. Then my climax consumed me and my body began to spasm and I felt myself send a warm burst of ejaculate into my father's open mouth.

To my father's credit, he didn't seem repulsed by it. In fact, I believe he consumed most of it, as he kept licking his daughter's pussy like the attentive father and physician he was.

Minutes later we both seemed to come back to reality at about the same time. It was then I had a sense that he was curious about what would happen next and whether I would reciprocate and now service him. I knew he was not going to like my answer, but I wasn't overly preoccupied by what he liked or didn't like.

I slid my tank top up and hopped off the table holding onto my skirt. I walked over to him and put my hand behind his head and brought his face to mine and I kissed him hard on the lips. He kissed me back and then he started to fold me into a passionate embrace, but I turned out of it and smiled at him, as I stepped back and began to put my skirt back on.

"Oh Zach, you were pretty damn good for an older guy, but I don't have the time to take care of your needs right now, I have to be somewhere in less than twenty minutes. Perhaps we can do this again sometime."

I found his puppy dog expression somewhat pathetic. I knew he desperately needed and wanted to cum, but he would literally have to take matters into his own hands after I left. He was probably used to most of his women being a bit more grateful and I'm sure he never expected to receive a case of blue balls from this 21 year old.

I started for the door and then turned back to look at him. He was now sitting on the examination table watching me, as he was wiping his face with a paper towel.

"Zach, you better clean yourself up before you leave, you're simply a mess, big guy." I smiled at him and was about to turn and leave when he called out.

"Wait Nikki! Can we get together soon -- how about later this week? Can we have dinner together?"

I stood by the door and I raised my skirt up far enough so that my father now had a perfect view of my pussy.

"Do you really want dinner or do you just want more of this?"

His eyes were fixed on my pussy for several moments and I saw his tongue subconsciously roll across his lips and then return to the inside of his mouth. Then he looked back at me and made eye contact once again.

"Both . . . I want both. I want to take you to dinner and then I want more of that; much more."

I smiled and nodded my approval at his response. "Okay; if the restaurant and the day is my choice and when I say the night's over, then it's over -- no arguments, complaints or whining. I'll fuck you as long as you're fun and you make me feel good. If you get too needy or make too many demands on me, then it's over. Do you understand?"

He didn't say a word, but he nodded his agreement as his tongue ran across his lips once more, revealing the sexual hunger he was now feeling.

"Good boy. I'll call you tomorrow and we'll schedule something," I said, as I turned and opened the door. "And be sure to bring my test results the next time we meet."

As I was driving home I was simply amazed at how well everything had fallen into place and I was pretty proud of myself. From everything that I knew or had read about my dear old dad, I was delighted that he proved to be so terribly predictable. If I had prepared a script and sent it to him in advance he could not have done a better job, as he simply met every one of my expectations. I smiled to myself as I realized that this was even going to be even easier than I originally thought. Men, go figure!

babylez
babylez
1,018 Followers