A Daughter's Revenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
babylez
babylez
1,017 Followers

She seemed to think about that and then she nodded her head in agreement.

"I will . . . and thank you again. Your mother . . . . is she better now?"

"Oh yes, she went on to be a very successful surgeon and I think she has found peace."

She thought about that for a minute.

"And you, will you be alright now?"

I smiled. "Thank you for asking, I'll be very alright. I'm going into my second year of medical school and I'll follow in my mother's footsteps and eventually practice with her."

So we parted and in the turmoil I actually made a new friend, who invited me to remain in touch and contact her if ever there was something she could do to repay my kindness.

I got home about thirty minutes later and my pussy was sore as hell. It wasn't used to anything inside it, especially anything that huge. I went to my room quietly and ran a very hot bath, this time with bubbles, and I fell into it and started to finally relax.

My mother saw my light on and came into my room and then entered the bathroom.

"Hi baby, I didn't hear you come in; is everything okay?"

I looked over at her and thought about the incredible woman my father let get away and I suddenly I realized after all these years who the real victim was; it was never my mother and I think she knew that all along and now I finally did too.

"Yeah Sam, I think I'm much better now than I've been in a really long time. You wanna snuggle up in bed and watch a movie?"

babylez
babylez
1,017 Followers