A Daughter's Revenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
babylez
babylez
1,015 Followers

"Take your cock out of your pants so I can play with it."

He opened his eyes and instinctively looked around, but there was no one else that could have heard my request. He reached down and affectionately squeezed my foot with his hand, before he opened his zipper and removed his cock from his pants.

I haven't been with too many guys, but I could feel right away that my father was fairly well endowed. I couldn't see it from where I was sitting, but I was guessing that at the least he was seven inches long and he could have been much larger. Even in that area the bastard was blessed. I wondered which gods had been smiling down on him his entire life.

I slipped the shoe from my other foot and moved it into his crotch with its mate, so that now both feet were there to service him. Then I slowly caressed his cock with one foot, while the other foot found his balls and started playing with them.

I was watching his face across the table as he was thoroughly enjoying his little treat. Then I thought I'd turn it up a notch. I reached behind my back and lowered the zipper of my dress and moved it off of my breasts, so they were now fully exposed. Then I took both feet and sandwiched his cock between them and slowly started to give him a foot job, the very first one I had ever given.

The stockings acted like the finest lubricant, as I fell into a blissful rhythm stroking his cock with my feet. His eyes were closed and I could hear sporadic groans escaping from his mouth. I began to use both hands to play with my nipples as I continued to stroke his cock, which now seemed to be a good bit larger than when I started.

My father's breathing rate began to quicken and I have to admit that I was even starting to get turned on by it all. I continued the sensuous strokes on his cock and I began to feel it pulse slightly, signaling that it was getting ready to explode. My feet increased the pace and I knew from his facial expression that he was getting ready.

Just when I sensed he was about there, I whispered his name. When he opened his eyes he saw me pinching my nipples and as I suspected, the visual aide helped him over the edge. I felt him begin to shoot his load all over my feet. As I continued to milk him to completion, he sat there and slowly closed his eyes again with the most contented sounds coming from his mouth, as he finished cumming.

I couldn't see what had happened under the table, but I suspected that those stockings would have to be replaced. Before he opened his eyes I found my cell phone in my purse and I hit the side button. The little thing sprang to life and it began to ring.

Zach immediately opened his eyes and I grabbed my cell phone and mouthed the words "I'm sorry."

I engaged in a one-person conversation that left little doubt what the end result would be.

"Sorry Zach, I have to run, it's really an emergency." I said, using my most contrite tone.

I put my feet down and used a cloth napkin to wipe them off. They were absolutely covered in semen and I had to wonder what the waiter would think when he grabbed it up later. Then my feet went to the floor to find my shoes and I stood up and began to zip my dress back up.

It was starting to register with him. "But you haven't eaten or . . ."

I moved over to his side of the table and bent down to kiss him. "I'm sorry lover; you really wanted to fuck me tonight, didn't you?"

He smiled at me. "Well, I guess I sort of thought that was going to be the plan."

"I know; me too. Just look at me, I dressed to the teeth for you tonight, so I'm certainly disappointed as well."

For the second time I could see the tremendous disappointment on his face.

"Look, I have an idea. I have a complimentary room at the Omni Hotel over on the west loop. Why don't we meet over there tomorrow night and I'll let you fuck me for as long as you want. Deal?"

"Really? That sounds simply wonderful," he said excitedly, with a huge smile on his face.

"Okay, you have my cell number; I'll get over to the hotel by about 7:45. You call me at 8:00 and I'll tell you what room I'm in, then I'm all yours."

I was about to leave, but then I turned and looked down at him and I remembered something.

"Oh . . . about my test results?"

There was a blank look on his face for an instant.

"Oh sorry, I'd forgotten. Everything was within normal limits."

He reached into his jacket pocket and pulled out an envelope with my name typewritten across the center and then he handed it to me. I smiled and took the envelope and turned to leave.

"Nikki, I'll call you at 8:00 tomorrow," he said as I started to walk away.

I turned and looked back at him and smiled. "Perfect."

I finally found my way outside, handing the young valet a twenty when he brought my car over from the other side of the street. Then I headed home feeling that my mission had definitely been accomplished.

I got home slightly after 10:00 and Sam was exactly where I had left her. I helped her get under the covers and I set the alarm for when she usually woke up and then I slid in next to her and I fell asleep with her in my arms.

I woke up with the alarm and Sam was out of the bed like a shot after giving me a quick peck on the lips. I sat up and began to plan my day. Today was going to be a very busy day for me.

I showered, put on my make-up and then I put on a black mini-skirt, a red tank top and a pair of red Candies slides with a five inch heel. I sat down at my make-up table and I painted my toe nails and finger nails red. Then I selected my lipstick in a matching red color.

I went downstairs and sat down at the computer in my mother's office. I took about ten minutes typing out a letter and addressing an envelope. Then I headed over to the Omni Hotel.

When I got to the hotel it was nearly 11:00 a.m. and I went straight to the check-in desk. A young man was there and he seemed to drop everything to attend to me.

"Good morning Miss, how may I assist you?"

"Yes, good morning. I'm in a bit of a pickle and I hope you can help me. I'm here on company business and my wallet was stolen earlier today. My company wired me plenty of cash and I need a room for tonight, but I have no credit cards. Will that be a problem?"

He looked around to see whether we had an audience. We didn't.

"Well, usually we have a strict policy against booking rooms without a major credit card."

"Look, my husband will be meeting me later tonight and it will just be the two of us and we'll be gone very early in the morning. What's the cost for two with one king-size bed?" I asked.

He hesitated for an instant. "Well, if there are no corporate discounts, the room rate before taxes is $155.00."

I opened my purse and pulled out three one hundred dollar bills and I placed them on the counter, with two bills together and one bill separate.

I slid the two one hundred dollar bills towards him. "Look, if I pay you for the room in advance, I promise there will be no telephone and movie charges. This should more than cover it and you can keep the change."

He looked over at the lone bill that was remaining on the counter and then he looked up at me with a curious expression on his face.

"And that's yours, just as soon as you give me two keys to my room," I added.

Without saying a word he took my name and began typing on the computer terminal behind the counter as he registered Nikki Miller as a guest of the hotel. When he handed me two card keys, the remaining hundred dollar bill suddenly disappeared, causing me to smile.

"That's room 717 Ms. Miller. I hope that you and Mr. Miller will enjoy your stay with us."

I smiled and thanked him, as I turned and quickly left the hotel.

I was about eight minutes from my father's office and I had a little time, but I needed to make a quick telephone call first. I called Lone Star Messenger Service and told them to have an agent meet me at the Bennigan's restaurant that was located just two blocks from my father's office. I explained to them that I needed to have them retrieve a package from me for expedited delivery within the city. Then I headed over to meet Cory for lunch.

I pulled up in front of the building where my father's office was located and as I put the car in park I saw Cory coming through the front glass doors. It was one of the more pleasant surprises I had in a good while.

I'd seen Cory behind the receptionist's desk and she definitely looked great to me back there, but now I got to enjoy the entire package. My father had chosen well, she was absolutely gorgeous.

Cory had a massive head of dark red hair in small curls that framed her beautiful face perfectly. She was dressed in a green and gold print skirt that stopped well short of her knees and a dark green long sleeve turtleneck that could not have done a better job accentuating her massive boobs. I was guessing that she was about 5'7" with a really trim body and long slender legs that looked terrific in her four inch light brown leather heels.

I yelled her name and stuck my arm up and waved at her and she immediately smiled and headed for my car. She opened the car door, stepped in and dropped down into the seat. As soon as she closed the door and turned to face me I moved my lips to hers and I kissed her. She was far too surprised to have avoided the kiss, even if she had wanted to. When I pulled away she just looked at me without saying a word.

"There; now no matter whatever else happens between us, we got that first awkward kiss out of the way. How does Bennigan's sound to you for lunch?"

She kept looking at me and then she just nodded without disclosing any other kind of emotion. A moment later we pulled into the parking lot at Bennigan's and we went inside. Because we had beaten the lunch crowd we had gotten a great booth at the very back of the restaurant in a remote section. We both ordered iced tea and salads with a cut up chicken breast and then we sat there and just looked at each other. I knew if this was going to move along, I would have to be the one to make it happen.

"I think you are one of the most incredibly attractive women I've ever seen and I would love to date you." I said, without looking away from her gorgeous brown eyes.

The faint trace of a smile began to form on her face, but she remained somewhat guarded.

"Thank you, Nikki. When you first walked into Dr. Preston's office yesterday I happened to have the exact same thought about you. I must admit that I don't think I have ever quite met anyone like you before. Let me ask you though, what made you think I was a lesbian?"

I hesitated for just an instant. I knew this was a test of sorts.

"First, let me tell you that my real name is Tracy, not Nikki. I'm in the process of pulling a huge practical joke on your boss for someone else, so I would appreciate it if you kept that to yourself until tomorrow. I'll even tell you all about it myself if you like at that time."

Her smile grew a little wider.

"Okay . . . Tracy. I'll keep quiet, but I have to tell you I don't plan to stay there too much longer anyway. I know the guy is a great doctor, but I think he wants to fuck everything in a skirt. He has had his hands all over my boobs several times and I didn't appreciate it."

I smiled back at her. "Let's just say that the joke will hit a nerve in that very direction. And by the way, if I worked in an office with you I'm not sure I could keep my hands off you either."

Her smile grew even wider now.

"Wow, you certainly know how to flatter a girl, but I really want you to answer my question. What made you ask me out to lunch? Did I do or say something that made you think I was a lesbian?"

It was my turn to smile. I stared into her eyes for a moment and wondered how forthcoming I could be with this beauty, without raising a red flag.

"That's a fair question. If it puts your mind at ease, it was nothing that you did that was glaringly obvious. I guess that I got a read or a vibration from you that you probably have never been with a woman before, but it's been something that you've been thinking about for a while now and it just took the right girl to come along to get you to act on that feeling. How close am I?"

Her smile slowly faded and then her brow began to furrow slightly, as her eyes remained fixed on mine.

"That's fucking incredible; that describes it exactly. That's really eerie."

The waiter brought our food and gave us the usual banter and then he disappeared. During that time Cory's eyes were still fixed on mine and they seemed to be drawing me to them like a magnet.

I looked over Cory's shoulder and I could see that no other patrons had been seated in our area of the restaurant since our arrival some ten minutes earlier. I got out of my side of the booth and I slid in next to Cory, who was in the middle of the bench seat. We were now only inches apart and I could feel my heart starting to race.

I was suddenly taken by surprise, when I felt her hand trying to take hold of my hand that had been on the bench seat between us. I raised my hand up off the bench seat and allowed our fingers to lock together and we were now holding hands.

She took her other hand and gently put it up against my face.

"Now I'm just guessing here, but I think that you moved over here to kiss me again."

I didn't respond right away and then she glanced around to make sure no one was watching us.

"I think I might want that too, but not here. I'm not into public displays of affection, especially now when all this is so new to me. I'm obviously very attracted to you and if you will be patient with me I think you'll be more than satisfied with the rewards."

As she spoke I felt her breath on my face and it smelled sweet, like her lipstick. I knew her concerns were genuine and she made sense, but I was so attracted to her I didn't know whether I could refrain from kissing her. Then she helped me out.

She looked back over her shoulder once again and saw that there was still no one sitting in our section.

"Okay, just one kiss and then I want you to go back over on your side of the table and behave. Deal?"

I had never met a girl like this before, but I already knew that she had the potential of being someone very special in my life.

"Deal."

This time it was different. As I moved towards her, she also moved to kiss me and when our lips met I got the most incredible case of goose bumps. It was one of the softest and sweetest kisses I ever enjoyed and when we pulled away slowly our lips continued to stick together slightly because of our lipstick and that sent an even greater chill soaring throughout my body.

We were both totally quiet for a full minute. Then she spoke in a low, almost surreal tone.

"Ahhh . . . you . . . ah better go back now, back to your seat."

I nodded, but I didn't move. We sat there holding hands and I felt her nails digging into my skin. Our faces were just an inch apart. Finally, I responded.

"Well, I guess I better go back to my seat now," I said, in my best breathy voice.

Still neither of us moved a muscle, as we continued to just stare into each other's eyes like to two love sick teenagers.

Then Cory moved her face to mine again and she began to kiss me just a little harder and with more hunger than the first time. Sometime after the kiss started I felt her mouth begin to open and then I opened mine to welcome her tongue inside. She entered and used her tongue to explore every inch of my mouth, before I followed her back to her home base and did the same thing to her. By the time we finally broke the kiss, it had easily lasted a couple of minutes and I knew I was absolutely drenched between my legs.

This time when we pulled apart we were both breathing rather quickly and our waiter was standing by the table.

"Please excuse the interruption ladies, but when you first arrived you mentioned to the hostess that you were expecting a messenger to stop by and I wanted to let you know that he's up front."

I thanked him and then I looked at Cory and smiled. "I'll be right back."

I grabbed my purse and the envelope and started for the front. She called to me and then she whispered.

"I'm going to the restroom, in case you get back before me."

The agent from Lone Star Messenger Service was waiting for me at the front door and we walked out to the parking lot so we would not be overheard.

I handed him the envelope that contained Vicki Lee Metcalf's home address and he looked at it.

"I understand you want this delivered ASAP."

"Yes, as quickly as you can. What's the charge?" I asked.

He pulled out a cell phone and made a call and relayed his current location and the address on the envelope and then he waited for about forty seconds. Then he signed off and looked at me.

"That will be $28.00 ma'am." He said, as he pulled out a receipt book and began to fill it out.

I opened my purse and pulled out two twenty dollar bills and handed them to him. "The change is yours if that envelope is in her hands in twenty minutes."

He looked at the address again and smiled. "Done!"

When I got back to the table Cory had already returned and this time I sat down across from her. She smiled at me. I smiled back when I realized that she had reapplied her lipstick.

"It's getting late and with all the butterflies dancing in my stomach right now I don't think I have much of an appetite at all. Would you mind terribly if we just got these salads to go?" She said, hoping not to offend me.

I paid the check and we left with our salads. During the short drive back we held hands and then I surprised her when I parked and told her I wanted to walk her upstairs. She seemed flattered by the gesture and when we entered the building I suggested that we take the stairs one flight to her office and she readily agreed.

We walked up the steps and when we got to the second story landing we put our stuff down and sat on the steps together and began to talk. It was only 12:26 and she still had nearly twenty minutes.

We sat there staring at each other and talking and then before too long we were wrapped in a tight embrace and we were kissing passionately, as if our very lives depended on it. I was unable to determine what there was about this girl that just drove me over the edge, but I simply could not get enough of her.

As we kissed I moved my hand between her legs and I felt her part her thighs for me. I moved my hand towards her crotch and I was delighted to feel that she was as wet as I was. I moved the small piece of fabric aside and I began to gently rub the outside of her pussy. As I did I heard her low moans come through her mouth while we kissed. The sounds were heavenly.

When my hand was wet enough I parted her lips and slipped my index finger inside her. Her pussy felt like it was on fire and she let out a deep groan as I entered.

Our kissing grew more intense and I inserted a second finger inside her and slowly began to finger fuck her, as I felt our body heat begin to consume us. Within another minute she began to shudder and she whispered to me that she was getting ready to cum.

I didn't know whether I would freak her out or not by what I was about to do, but I decided to change my position. At first I think my departure absolutely confused her, but then she saw me slide down to my knees and move in between her legs and she immediately understood my intentions.

I could not get her panties out of the way completely and I was too turned on to stop what I was doing to try and remove them, so I used my hands to rip them off and get access to the coveted prize. I knew Cory was very close and I wanted to help her reach her climax.

I buried my face in her crotch and started licking and kissing all around her opening. Then I pulled the folds of her hood apart and I attacked her clit. When I felt her body about to spasm, I sucked her entire hood into my mouth and bit down softly on that little thing, causing her entire body to convulse and her breathing rate to nearly double.

babylez
babylez
1,015 Followers