A Daughter's Revenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
babylez
babylez
1,017 Followers

As she slowly came down from her orgasmic high minutes later I continued to shower her pussy with soft gentle kisses. Then I moved up to her face and kissed her hard on the lips and then I whispered in her ear.

"God you're the sexiest woman I think I've ever seen, but now you have just two minutes until you have to get back to the office."

Cory's eyes opened wide and she looked down at her watch, the same watch I was using to be sure she wouldn't be late. She stood up and pulled her skirt down and kissed me once more on the lips. Then she grabbed her purse, her salad and her panties and then she reached towards me and handed me the ripped panties.

"Here, these are for you; you damn well earned them. I guess you were right, I am a lesbian. No one has ever made me cum like that before -- it was just . . . just incredible. Please, please call me." Then she smiled and entered the hallway through the fire door and she was gone.

While Tracey Preston started to descend the stairs feeling like she was on cloud nine, in another part of the city only eight miles away Vicki Lee Metcalf was reading a typed letter for the third time. It had just been delivered by messenger service and she was trying to determine whether it was some sick idiot's idea of a joke.

Dear Ms. Metcalf:

We've never met, yet with all due respect I know your betrothed -- Dr. Zachary Preston, far better than perhaps you ever will. Despite what he appears to be to all others on the exterior, I believe you should know that this man is totally devoid of all conscience and honor.

I also happen to know under the best and most credible of authorities, that even as you both plan your fall nuptials, he is unable to remain true to you and he will certainly fare no better when you two are finally wed.

I know you have absolutely no reason to believe this unsolicited note. Yet, because I want you to know that as God is my witness I speak only the truth, I have included a hotel key for your use. This key will allow you access to room 717 at the Omni Hotel on the west loop. If you will go there not earlier than 9:00 this evening and only this evening, and use this key to admit yourself, you will have all the evidence you require to know that what I say to you here is no fabrication.

In case you wonder why I would exert any effort to help someone who is such a total and complete stranger to me, well the answer is rather simple. This same man had severely and irreparably hurt someone long ago that is very dear to me and I simply feel that the beast must be stopped.

Regardless of your decision you will never hear from me again and no one else will ever see a copy of this communication. If you elect to ignore this message and proceed with your plans unaltered, however, please just remember that you have been duly warned.

Most Respectfully,

A Concerned Friend

I traveled back to my house feeling euphoric. I can't say exactly what happened between me and Cory, but I think even a blind person could see that there was some incredible chemistry going on there. I was truly anxious to see it all come together in the days and weeks ahead.

When I got home I decided to head out by the pool and I got some sun and read one of my mother's AMA medical journals. I was out there for about three hours and I thought I had gotten quite a bit darker. When I came in I picked up the phone and called my father's office. I just had to hear her voice again and she answered after the second ring.

"Good afternoon, Dr. Zachary Preston's office; this is Cory -- how can I assist you today?"

"Thanks for the wonderful lunch." I said, and then I waited. I was actually hoping that she hadn't felt guilty about what we did, causing her to give me the cold shoulder.

"Just a minute," she said. Then I heard the phone being placed on hold and in another minute she picked it up again.

"Tracy, I haven't been able to stop thinking about you all afternoon. What in the world have you done to me girl?" She said in a playful whisper.

Now I was smiling inside and out. Her enthusiasm was contagious and I was absolutely delighted that she had not done a one-eighty on me.

"That's why I called. I wanted you to know that I haven't stopped thinking about you either."

There was a slight pause and then Cory spoke.

"Tracy, after the way you had me feeling today, I can't wait until the next time we can be together. When will I see you again?"

"Okay, remember -- you have my cell number and you can call me anytime you want. Other than that, I have to do something tonight, but what about spending all day Saturday together. Why don't we hang out at my pool and catch some sun during the day, then we'll go out and get something to eat and then you can spend the night here with me. What do you think?"

"That sounds terrific." She said, but then I noticed a slight change in her voice.

"Cory, what's wrong?" I asked.

She remained quiet for another moment.

"Tracy, you know that I've never been with a woman before. Will you be patient with me and show me what I need to do so that I can be a good lover too?"

To me it was the kind of question that shows what a person was made of and I was thrilled to hear her ask me.

"Absolutely sweetie, it will be my greatest pleasure."

The rest of the afternoon seemed to fly by and by six thirty I was sitting in the tub shaving all my body hair. I think I shaved myself more in the past two days than I did in the previous two weeks.

I soaked for about another ten minutes and then I dried my hair and began to put on my makeup. By 7:40 I looked in the mirror and I was totally pleased with the end result; I was definitely my mother's daughter. I applied my red lipstick and then I was ready for the outfit.

From the dresser drawer I pulled out a mesh body suit with a cut out crotch and put it on. Over it I decided to wear a simple black Danskin leotard and a matching Heather Fleece circle skirt. Then I stepped into a pair of clear Lucite platform eight inch heels and I was ready to go meet daddy.

I was driving to the hotel when my cell phone rang. I looked at the caller I.D. and it revealed that it was a private number, so I flipped it open.

"This is Nikki." I said, suspecting that it was my father.

"What room number should I meet you in?" He asked, unable to conceal the excitement in his voice.

"Meet me in room 717 Zach, but don't get there before 8:25. Got it?" I said and then I ended the call without waiting for his response.

I pulled into the hotel parking lot and parked my car near the front door. Then I threw my purse in the trunk and walked in with only my phone, car keys and the key card to the room.

In those high heels I felt a little like a hooker, but in a strange way maybe that analogy wasn't too much of a reach. I took the elevator to the seventh floor and let myself into the room that was decorated like the rooms would be in any comparable hotel. I think they must all shop in the same place.

I pulled the blankets down on the king-sized bed and then I peeled my leotard and my skirt off and I just sat down and collected my thoughts. I glanced at the time on my cell phone and saw that he would probably be here in about seven minutes. I guess I was woman enough to keep that pig occupied for at least thirty minutes until his fiancée arrived.

All of a sudden I wondered whether she might not even show up. Oh my god, that would throw such a wrench in my plans. I'd be stuck here for hours while my father fucked my brains out and there would be no chance for me to get away. With the way I'd been teasing him, he'd never let me leave here until he was finished with me. I guess I was about to find out whose side God was really on.

I shut my phone off and put it on the table next to my key card and car keys. Then I got up and walked to the window and looked out towards the city. It wasn't dark yet, but in another twenty minutes the city would be lit up like a Christmas tree. I wondered whether any of this effort would really be worth it in the end. It sure wouldn't make any of my mother's pain go away, but I guess if it kept him from ruining one more life it would probably be worth it's weight in gold. My thoughts were interrupted by a knock at the door and I felt myself swallow hard. The show was about to begin.

I walked to the door and took a deep breath. Then I opened it and my father stood there with a bouquet of roses in one hand and a bottle of Dom Perignon in the other. I smiled and moved aside and as I did I had totally forgotten that I was standing there in a fishnet outfit with my boobs and pussy fully exposed. I was immediately reminded of my attire by the look I received.

"Wow, you look incredible Nikki," he said, as he kissed me and handed me the flowers. In my heels we were now nearly eye-to-eye.

I closed the door and followed him into the room and he opened the wine. Then he poured the Champagne into small hotel glasses and we made a silly toast and we each finished the glass. Then he sat down on a chair and started to take off his clothes.

I dropped the flowers on the seat nearest the door, hoping Vicki Lee Metcalf would see them if and when she arrived, as I tried hard to remain optimistic. Then I climbed onto the bed and lay back on the pillows with my legs crossed watching him ready himself for me.

If my father was in a rush to fuck me he did a good job concealing it. He talked about different things as he took off his clothes and he even put his suit on the valet hanger in the closet. I didn't know whether I should be insulted or whether he was just displaying the symptoms of obsessive compulsive disorder.

When he got to the bed he pulled down his underwear and climbed onto the bed. I hated to admit it, but he looked even better without his clothes than I would have imagined.

The alarm clock on the nightstand said it was 8:42. If there was anyway possible, I definitely wanted him inside me when his fiancée showed up. I wasn't terribly unfamiliar at having sex with males, but I felt somewhat awkward for a moment, as I tried to think how I wanted to proceed.

I rolled onto my side and then I moved down between his legs. He instinctively knew where I was going and he seemed to part his legs in anticipation. His cock was immense and that really scared me. It was every bit as huge as it felt the other night.

I slowly put my hand around the shaft and my fingers didn't even come close to touching on the other side. The circumference had to be close to eight inches, it was the biggest cock I'd ever seen in my life. I was starting to worry whether I could even get the damn thing in my mouth, let alone inside my pussy. I looked up at him and for the first time he looked like he was in the cat-bird seat.

I said, "Don't cum in my mouth; I want you to cum inside my pussy."

Then I moved my head down and slowly started to kiss the huge head, while my hands slowly moved up and down on his shaft. After several minutes, I began to lick the shaft. Then when I finally got up the nerve I placed my mouth over his penis and slowly began to work my way down.

It wasn't easy work and I could only take about a half an inch at a time, but after a while I was finally able to get about six inches down my throat, which was more than half. I don't know whether he liked it or not, but I felt him get harder as I continued to suck on him and after about ten minutes I finally moved off and started to lower myself onto his cock. It would be the first time I had been fucked by a man in more than three years and I wasn't completely certain I was ready for it.

I was trying to move slowly so his entry would not rip me apart, while slowly coating his shaft with my lubrication. But he seemed to be in a real hurry and he tried to force it in once when I wasn't ready. I moved off of his cock and dug my nails into it and it was like pulling a choke chain on a pit bull.

"You sit there and do absolutely nothing else until I have you inside me. Do that again and you can stay here and jerk off all by yourself, understand?"

"Sorry, I just want to get inside you so badly," He said, trying desperately to sound contrite.

"I want that too, but you'll tear me to shreds if you go in without sufficient lubrication. Just relax -- we're almost there."

I glanced at the clock on the nightstand and it read 8:57. I knew I really needed to hurry this along or it might all be wasted.

I finally had him fully lubricated and once again I started my descent. It was unpleasant at first, but as he finally got it all inside me, it started to feel good and I started to move up and down on him very slowly. I looked at him and his eyes were closed and his breathing had become accelerated.

"Zach, I'll do all the work if you just talk dirty to me. It really turns me on and the dirtier you talk, the better I'll perform."

He seemed to like that idea and in no time he proved to be a real natural at it.

As I slowly moved up and down on his penis he showered me with language befitting the finest XXX-rated movie. When he started saying that I was the best piece of pussy he ever had, I told him that he was a very good boy and that was all I wanted him to keep repeating until he finally climaxed.

So there he was, his eyes closed and telling me that he "enjoyed fucking my tight little pussy more than any other woman he ever had."

I kept increasing my pace and I could feel that he was definitely getting close. That was when I thought I heard the door click open and then quietly close. Once I heard that sound, I started moving faster and faster, repeating the same thing.

"Oh, I love the way you fuck me daddy, please tell your little girl that you'll always fuck her whenever she needs it."

When I felt him start to throb, I hurried off of him and used my hand to jack him off. In an instant, he was shooting semen all over the bed and onto me. While I jerked him off I kept talking to him at the top of my lungs.

"Oh, I love the way you cum daddy, please shoot that wonderful cum all over your daughter."

When he finally stopped cumming and we slowed down I furtively glanced over my shoulder and I was relieved to see someone standing there watching everything we did.

"Uh oh daddy, we have company," I said, as I spun around and I moved up to the headboard next to my father, while my hand continued to milk his cock.

Zach hadn't re-entered the Earth's atmosphere yet and he was still unaware what exactly was going on around him. Once I was next to him I pretended not to be bothered by the other woman's presence and I just kept jerking him off. I could only imagine what a spectacle we made on that bed, my father sitting there with a big smile on his face and his eyes closed and me jerking him off with his cum all over my stomach and my tits. Then our visitor simply couldn't stand by and quietly take it anymore.

"Zach, you pathetic son of bitch. How dare you cancel our night together so you can just whore around like some college stud in heat? You make me sick."

He was fully cognizant now, as he pushed my hand aside and tried to get off the bed to explain. She got to him first and she landed a slap across his face that was so hard that I almost felt it. It shut him up in mid-sentence.

"Vickie . . . ahh"

"And here you are with some little slut that's less than half your age, you're so fucking pathetic."

"Slut?" I exclaimed, recognizing this was finally my queue.

"I'll have you know that I'm his daughter, you pompous bitch. He's been telling me you're the worst piece of ass he has ever had, that's why he needs my tight little pussy more than ever."

He looked at me and for the first time I saw fire in his eyes. Then he tried to grab her, but she moved aside and brandished a look of total disgust infused with rage.

"Your daughter . . . you're even fucking your own daughter? You pathetic bastard, you absolutely disgust me," she said, unable to conceal her sheer disdain for her now former betrothed.

"She's just some patient and she was the one who was coming onto me. I'm sorry, I can explain everything," he said, almost as if I wasn't even in the same room.

I got out of the bed on the other side and grabbed my clothes from the chair, my cell phone and my car keys. Then I walked up to them, standing there towering over her in my heels and looking down at him while he still lay on the bed, now covered by the bedspread.

"Just some patient, huh? She's right, you are a pathetic bastard. My name is Tracy Preston - does that name sound at all familiar to you? I'm your first daughter, the one you forgot about more than fourteen years ago, you fucking piece of shit. And if I can keep you from doing to this woman what you did to my mother, I will freely brave the fires of hell. Oh, and if you don't believe me you egotistical bastard, use the samples you took in your office the other day and run a DNA test on them."

I turned and walked away and I grabbed a towel from the sink and wet it and then I walked out of that room. Thank god there was no one in the hallway. I wiped myself off and then I dropped the towel by the door. Then I put the leotard and the skirt on and headed straight for the elevator. A moment later the door behind me opened and closed and then I heard Vicki Lee Metcalf yell out to me.

"Tracy . . . please hold the elevator."

I didn't know whether she was going to beat me or what, but I held the elevator. When she arrived she got on without looking at me and didn't say a word. But when the doors finally opened, we walked out and she politely asked if I would sit with her in the lobby for several minutes and I agreed. After all, I now seemed to sense a sort of kinship with this woman and I felt I owed her an explanation.

We sat in two wingback chairs all by ourselves and for a good while she was still unable to look at me and I totally understood why. After all, I just brought her life down around her ankles and it would take her time to recover from that. Then as she continued to sit there she finally seemed to get her nerve up.

"Tracy, I received an interesting letter today at the same time I received the room key. Would you happen to know anything about that?"

I hesitated for a long moment deciding how to respond. This woman was bright and had obviously figured it all out.

"I sent you that letter and the room key, Miss Metcalf," I finally admitted.

"I suspected as much, after what you said upstairs to your father, but why?"

I must have looked confused, since I thought it was all so perfectly clear, but then I realized of course she doesn't know all the pieces that I do. So I explained what happened with my mother, and then with me and eventually wife number two and then wife number three and after about thirty minutes I think she finally had a much better idea about who my father really was.

"So then you did all this to avenge what he did to your mother and to you?" She asked finally.

I thought about that question for another minute.

"No, it wasn't about us. He hurt us a long time ago, but we have moved on. But when I saw that he was going to marry you, I immediately knew why and you seemed like you would become his next victim. It took my mother twenty years to get over that pain and I thought if I could spare you that misery, it would be worth whatever effort it would take."

She watched me intently as I spoke. Then when I finished, she just remained silent for another minute or two.

"I have never had anyone do anything like that for me before without the expectation of some form of gain. I can see now what the man is really like and you probably did save me from what would have been a terrible fate. How can I ever thank you?"

I thought about her question for a moment and then the answer seemed clear.

"Tell everyone you know who might be targeted by him what kind of beast he is. That's really all that can be done and that's all I would ask of you."

babylez
babylez
1,017 Followers