A Day in Gotham - Batgirl Undone

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She closed her eyes to savour the moment as she felt his hard cock nosing up between her thighs. His hands were back on her waist for support as he eased himself up against her soft, moist lips which instantly spread wide to welcome him into her.

She gasped again as the tip of the hard cock finally came to rest her against her pink, oily vagina entrance. All she could think of was the impending push forward and deep penetration, but, almost to confound her, he paused for a moment, his cock tip tickling the sensitive flesh unbearably.

"No, no, Dynamo!" she spluttered, "do it ...now ... I can't wait!" and with that she pushed her bottom back and up, just as he pushed his hips forward, his hard cock sliding smoothly into her soft, moist interior. They both gasped in surprise and pleasure at the swift and deep penetration.

Now, all Batgirl could think of was the feel of him deep within her, every nerve in her vagina tingling with the thrill of the contact.

"Jesus," she gasped, "that feels so, so, good .......... Ohhhhh!"

Without moving, Dynamo had somehow triggered a deep throbbing sensation within her. Her eyes widened as her brain was suddenly avalanched with pleasure signals, her vagina nerves suddenly overloaded with sexual stimuli.

Vaguely, Batgirl realised that this was what Catgirl must have felt while she was dangling on the end of his cock. Somehow Dynamo was able to control the static impulses emanating from his cock as they soaked into her surrounding vagina. No wonder she'd reacted so strongly!

Any such rational thoughts were soon dispersed however as Dynamo somehow made the throbbing move around inside her. It felt alive even though he wasn't moving! Batgirl was now totally absorbed by the fantastic sensations, totally unaware of the animal like mewing sounds escape from her excited lips. Her head was thrashing from side to side, her breasts swaying and jingling wildly about, but all she could think of was the electric feelings playing around inside her!

And just when she thought that it couldn't get any better, it did! Dynamo was still immobile inside her, but was somehow focussing the sensations from his cock onto specific parts of her vagina, the pleasure waves building inexorably as her searched for her G-spot. He was judging his progress by the effect on Batgirl who was now completely lost in blissful excitement as the sexual tension built and built and built. As he neared the spot, he felt Batgirl's whole body tighten under his hands as she teetered on the brink of relief, breathing ragged, a high pitched squeal seeping from between her gritted teeth.

Dynamo smiled to himself as he completed the job by bringing the focus of his static discharge right onto Batgirl's most sensitive inner spot, the flood of pleasure sending Batgirl straight over the edge into a mind-blowing orgasm. Her squeal became a cry of pain and pleasure as her whole body was suddenly racked by delirious convulsions, her brain dissolving into a sea of warm reds and oranges.

She still managed to hang in there though, and after a few long moments of pulling in deep lungfuls of air, she lifted her sweat drenched head, still feeling his hardness deep within her.

"Oh Jesus, Oh my God, Oh God ........................that was unbelievable!!" she gasped eventually.

Her delirious comments were brought up short however as her eyes suddenly encountered the unwavering gaze of Catgirl. She had clearly come round, her glistening, naked body still sprawled across the sofa with head propped on one hand. She was gazing expressionlessly right into Batgirl's face as the crime-fighter wallowed in the waves of pleasure coursing through her body.

Her own head and arms had collapsed into the rug as the orgasm broke but Dynamo still held her waist high in the hair, her pussy still transfixed onto his erect cock. His hips were now starting to push purposely in and out in short strokes as he sought his own release and Batgirl was savouring every moment!

"Ah Cherie, are you ready for the main course?!" he said as he deepened his lunges.

Batgirl's response was unintelligible as she stared back almost unseeing into Catgirl's ambivalent eyes, her focus totally back onto the white hot action developing between her legs again.

"Nnnnnnnnnghhhh!"

This time Dynamo was in no mood to hold back! His rigid cock began to thrust more powerfully in and out in a quickening tempo as Batgirl's body literally danced on the end of it. He was soon grunting with the effort as he hung onto her quivering hips and sent Batgirl soaring towards another orgasm.

It was almost a race against who would come first. Batgirl was determined to hang on as long as possible, but was soon teetering on the brink again and only vaguely aware of the final surging push that finally released Dynamo's seed deep within her. It was just as her own release washed over her, sending her body into a blissful series of strong orgasmic contortions before the dark curtains finally came down as she collapsed, spent, onto the soft and welcoming rug.

Chapter 13 - Catgirl On Top Again

As Batgirl's senses began to return yet again, she was confused.

Her body felt deliriously languid, cocooned in softness but her eyes were still closed as her brain reluctantly released her from her post orgasmic stupor. She felt the soft comfort of the rug beneath her naked body, her arms were stretched out above her head, and then she suddenly realised that, as she wiggled her body a little her wrists weren't moving as commanded! Her eyes flashed open in shock as she realised that she was bound again!

Twisting her head round she saw that her hands were indeed lashed together, the cord attached to one of the sofa legs.

"What!" she gasped eventually as her wriggling had at least established that there were no other bindings. Her attention was quickly diverted from any further contortions as the black and pink suited figure of Catgirl came into her vision. She dragged her eyes round the rest of the room, but it appeared to be empty.

"Where ...... where's Dynamo?" she finally queried as Catgirl came over to kneel down beside her sprawled figure.

"He's had to go. He had another important appointment," said Catgirl in a neutral tone.

"Have you any idea how long you've been out?" she continued in apparent annoyance, "Half-an-hour! It isn't as though we don't have other things to do you know!"

She continued to gaze at the prone figure beneath her, contemplating her next words.

"I'm not happy with you Batgirl! I have a nice afternoon planned with Dynamo, and who rolls in at the last minute and takes advantage? You!"

She clearly was annoyed thought Batgirl who wisely kept her mouth shut as Catgirl started to emphasise her points by prodding the defenceless crime fighter in her chest with her pointed finger. "And it isn't enough that you get an absolutely glorious fucking. Oh no, you have to be the one to let him come in you as well! And even after he'd warned you against it!!"

Batgirl quickly realised that this was the real bone of contention. Catgirl didn't like to think that she'd missed out on anything.

"I errr .......... well it seemed like the right thing to do," responded Batgirl lamely, but starting to get annoyed herself, "especially after you'd passed out on him! And why am I tied up again?!!"

"Well, I didn't notice you lasting any better than me! And you're tied up because I don't trust you!" Catgirl fired back.

The two of them stared angrily at each other for a few more moments before Catgirl finally burst into laughter.

"You should have seen your face Batgirl. You were absolutely gagging for it weren't you?! Mind you," she added in reflection, "it was certainly the best lay that I can remember. What did you think?"

Batgirl's stormy expression finally changed to a rueful smile as she considered the experience, the feel of that pulsating cock gradually ravishing her, the power and warmth of the orgasms.

"Fantastic!" she breathed out, but her expression changed again as she started to become aware of the tingling sensation around her pussy. She'd suddenly realised that there was something like a mini-fire burning away inside her vagina. "Oh!" she added in surprise.

Catgirl had finally squatted down beside her captive on the deep rug, had seen the change in expression and guessed why.

"How does it feel Batgirl? Is it really as bad as he said?"

"Jesus!" replied Batgirl as she started to concentrate on the electric sensations rolling around her sex.

"Apparently it can last for a couple of days!" added Catgirl lightly, hoping to rub it in.

Batgirl was now wriggling to try and find ways to minimise the sensations. They certainly weren't painful, but they were gradually building up her arousal again and she knew that she couldn't afford to let Catgirl see that.

"Oh," she swallowed, "it's not too bad really. I'm sure I'll be able to manage it."

Catgirl looked down on her speculatively, before slowly removing her suit glove.

"Really...........then you won't mind this then?"

Batgirl watched helplessly as Catgirl's fingers circled her exposed breasts before reaching the nipples and squeezing them sharply.

"Oh my God!" Batgirl gasped as the sensitive nipples exploded into life, swamping her with pleasure signals as they rose like flagpoles under the treatment.

"Or this then......?" Catgirl's fingers were now lazily sweeping down across Batgirl's muscular stomach towards the triangle of soft brown fur between her legs.

"No, please...." cried Batgirl softly as she felt the anticipation building remorselessly between her legs.

But Catgirl wasn't to be denied as she let her fingers slowly cup the furry mound. Batgirl's whole body had tightened, her bottom and thigh muscles taut with the strain as she felt herself building quickly towards another orgasm. Surely this wasn't possible she thought in a combination of delight and despair, Catgirl had hardly touched her after all.

Clearly Dynamo's seed had made the whole area around her vagina super sensitive. But just then Catgirl's cupped fingers squeezed gently and Batgirl rolled uncontrollably over the edge as a strong orgasm gripped her.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh no!" she moaned as her head arched back and the convulsions gripped her.

Even Catgirl was surprised.

"Wow Batgirl, already .............. Awesome!" she said in disbelief as she felt the convulsions rippling away under her fingers.

Batgirl was soon gasping for air as the strongest feelings subsided. As she opened her eyes again, Catgirl was still there, smiling down at her.

"You know, I think this is going to be fun after all!" she laughed mischievously, before letting her fingers start to wander around Batgirl's super sensitive sex. As they slowly teased away at her labia lips and traced a pattern around her vagina opening, Batgirl was soon dancing away under Catgirl's gaze as another strong orgasm quickly followed the first.

"Oh, this really is too easy!" laughed Catgirl as Batgirl's sweat drenched body started to calm down again, "Let's see how many you can stand!"

For the next twenty minutes, Batgirl's body was racked with orgasm after orgasm as Catgirl let her fingers gently massage their way all around her pussy and the sopping lips below it. She left her clit alone, but almost any touch was now sending Batgirl's tortured body into another set of convulsions.

At last Catgirl removed the tormenting fingers and waited patiently for Batgirl's ragged breathing to get back to something like normal. She stroked Batgirl's damp cheeks for a while as she waited for her to compose herself as the raging fire between her legs began to subside.

"Could be a new record Batgirl! How many do you reckon?"

Batgirl had totally lost count after the first three or four orgasms, and really didn't care as she fought to get control over her body again. The fire was still burning, and her whole body felt as if it had been hauled over a rack, but she was gradually overcoming the electrical sensations as she forced her breathing back to something like normal.

"Just you wait Catgirl!" she finally spluttered, "I'll get you back for this!"

Catgirl leaned down closely in front of Batgirl's face, and smiled sweetly.

"Oh, I do hope so Batgirl! You owe me plenty after this afternoon's sessions! And anyway, you still haven't come good on your promise have you? Goodness knows how many times I've captured you since then?!"

Batgirl was disconcerted by the reference to a promise she'd made many months ago to get out of a sticky situation with Batman. She'd agreed to make love to Catgirl if she ever got caught by her again. It had clearly been a mistake, and Catgirl clearly wasn't going to let it go. But surely not now? It would probably kill her she thought in horror.

Catgirl could see the confusion sweeping across Batgirl's face as she squirmed under her to try and release her wrists.

"Oh, not now you wimp! I want you in prime condition when you make love to me, and anyway.................," she added mischievously, "there's something else that I want to try."

Batgirl didn't like the sound of this, but Catgirl was continuing merrily, "You seem to be pretty sensitive on the outside........ but ........ I wonder what it's like inside that cute little vagina of yours?!"

Batgirl grimaced and squirmed hard, clamping her thighs together, but as soon as Catgirl's finger began to trace its way around labia lips again, she knew that it was impossible to resist. The fantastic sensations were spreading remorselessly up her body and her legs soon began to spread as if with a mind of their own, inviting the probing finger deeper and deeper!

Her head arched back again and a long moan escaped her lips as she felt it circle around her delicate, pink entrance. She tried hard to fight back the pleasure signals swamping up her body to wash over her brain but her arousal was immediate. As the finger started to delve into the black hole, her hips arched as a mini orgasm swept through her, but Catgirl had been right. However sensitive her outer skin had become after Dynamo's seed treatment, it was nothing to the sensations being triggered in her vagina by the wandering digit!

Batgirl's blissful cries were increasing in frequency and intensity as a second and third digit joined their partner inside her damp cavern and as Catgirl started to rub them up against her most sensitive parts Batgirl was immediately engulfed in the biggest orgasm that she'd yet experienced. Her whole body jerked up and down under Catgirl's tormenting grip as the tumultuous orgasm seemed to hit every nerve and muscle in her body.

Catgirl hung onto Batgirl in something like wonder as the convulsions went on and on leaving Batgirl finally limp, unconscious again and totally spent in her arms.

"Wow!" Catgirl gasped in amazement as she let the limp form sprawl back onto the rug, "Super awesome!!"

Slowly she withdrew her fingers, and held them curiously in front of her. They were bathed in Batgirl's juices, and tingled pleasantly, the effect of Dynamo's seed spreading even further! Having watched Batgirl's incessant climaxes, she was feeling horny herself, and was on the point of licking the juices when reality pulled her back. Whatever was going on inside Batgirl to create such levels of torment, she didn't want it inside her mouth!

Chapter 14 -- A Dramatic Encounter

Reality came back to Batgirl slowly and painfully. Her body had been through so much pleasurable torture that every muscle seemed to be screaming out against her moving.

She lay their quietly for minutes, gradually letting the light seep back into her world, until eventually she overrode her muscle's protests and began to stretch and move a little. She soon realised that she was still lying on the soft sheepskin rug in Catgirl's room, still naked and sweaty but at least her wrists seemed to have been freed!

She groaned at the effort but finally managed to pull herself up, breathing heavily. She looked around wearily. The room was empty, and her purple suit, boots, gloves and black panties were piled up on the floor next to her. No sign of Catgirl, so maybe she could just dress and get out? It was worth try she thought with sudden enthusiasm before a quick twinge between her legs reminded her that she was still under the Dynamo influence!

Carefully dragging her black panties up her thighs she was ultra careful to ease the material so slowly over her mound and pussy, sucking in the air as the sensitised flesh reacted to being captured in the soft material. Fortunately the brief flash of bliss passed reasonably quickly and she soon had her suit zipped on and was carefully dragging on her boots and gloves when the door burst open and Catgirl's suited figure stormed into the room.

"And about time too Batgirl!" she snorted, "I was beginning to think that you were going to be out all night!"

She waited impatiently, hands on hips, in the middle of the room as Batgirl finished dressing and staggered tentatively to her feet.

"Come on! Come on!" she chided, "we're about cleared up here now and I've got someone coming to see me before we go!"

Batgirl could feel her old self gradually coming back. She was starting to get annoyed!

"And whose fault is that then?!" she snapped back, "If you hadn't taken advantage of me, I'd have been out of your hair ages ago! Ohhhhhhhhhh!"

Batgirl had started to take a step towards Catgirl when a strong twinge from her clit had doubled her up.

Catgirl immediately dissolved into laughter.

"That'll teach you to be so generous to your men friends!" she laughed before taking a step forward and helping Batgirl straighten up, her eyes wide with amusement.

"Oh God," gasped Batgirl wearily "...... and this can last for days???!"

"Weeks probably," replied Catgirl with disdain, "You'd best get home and have a lie down ...... if you can keep your hands off yourself that is!" she added cheekily, "Come on, let's get you out of here."

With that, Batgirl allowed Catgirl to lead her out of the room, down a corridor and back into the big warehouse space. The place really did seem deserted, so presumably Catgirl had been telling the truth and Catwoman had moved her operation somewhere else.

Until that is they walked round the end of a row of big cartons and saw Catwoman herself! She was in the centre of the warehouse, half sat on the edge of a packing crate, dressed in her shiny black clinging suit, one shapely leg dangling down and swinging slowly back and forth as she read some documents.

Catgirl quickly grasped Batgirl by the arm and pulled her back, "Damn! I thought that she'd already left. We'll have to go out through the front." She started to pull Batgirl back the way that they'd come.

But Batgirl wasn't moving. She'd heard a sound from the warehouse doors on the other side of Catwoman. "Wait, look!" she added urgently as both women peeped around the cardboard cartons. What they saw froze them both.

Batman had swept in! His grey and black suit almost lost in the dim warehouse space, but not before Catwoman had spotted the movement and jumped off the packing case, hand reaching instinctively for the coiled bull-whip at her waist! "Batman!" she cried in surprise.

Batgirl was on the verge of jumping forward herself when Catgirl's arms clamped themselves around her.

"Not now you idiot!" she hissed, "Let's see what happens ......... I don't think that a quivering mass of orgasms is going to do him much good anyway!!" she added spitefully.

Batgirl didn't deign to respond, her attention fixed on the encounter in the middle of the warehouse. Batman had seen Catwoman's hands go for the whip and he hurled a Bat-arang quickly across the space, catching the bull-whip handle just as Catwoman released it, knocking it across the room away from Catwoman's flailing grasp.