A Day in Gotham - Batgirl Undone

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
duke1951
duke1951
337 Followers

"That's better Catwoman," he snapped, "let's see how brave you are without your venomous black helper!"

The two were now circling each other warily looking for an opportunity to strike.

"I don't need anything to deal with you Batman!" she shot back viciously, "I'm just surprised that you've found time to come though. Aren't there any more of my staff left for you to shaft now that Vixen's out of the picture!"

Batman made a feint forward, but Catwoman danced away.

"You just can't keep it in your pants can you!!" she taunted.

"Vixen didn't deserve that!" responded Batman in an almost hurt tone.

"It's true!" shot back Catwoman, "And it's all down to you Batman. Why the hell did you need to seduce her of all people? I could hardly just ignore it could I!"

"No, that's not true!" Batman shouted wildly as he dived towards his prey. This time Catwoman didn't step back, but ducked under the swinging arm, before aiming a kick between Batman's legs but catching him high on the thigh instead. This left her slightly off balance though, and Batman managed to catch her trailing arm before pulling her towards him. Within seconds they were wrapped together, rolling about on the dusty floor, arms and legs entwined, fighting for position.

Again Catgirl had to restrain Batgirl from jumping forward. "Look!" she snapped sharply in Batgirl's ear, "We've got to stay out of this. It would be too complicated!" Batgirl was glaring hard at Catgirl, but before she could respond Catgirl was speaking again in a hushed tone, "Look," she said breathlessly, "Watch them! They're not hurting each other!"

Batgirl looked back again. It was true, she realised immediately. The two adversaries were still rolling about on the floor, trying to get an advantage, but neither of them were landing heavy blows! It was almost as if they were trying to overpower a close friend.

After a while, as the younger women watched in puzzlement, the struggles seemed to be losing their intensity and eventually Batman was able to use his greater weight to straddle Catwoman's hips as his hands capture her gloved wrists above her head. They were both breathing hard, staring at each other intently before Batman surprised them all by laughing, the sound reverberating around the empty space around them.

"Hell Selina, it's been a long time since we've wrestled like that!"

Catwoman's breaths were still ragged as she responded with a chuckle of her own, "Fuck you Bruce. You're only on top because you've got fatter over the years!"

"Oi!!" she added as Batman quickly bent forward over her, running his rough lips over hers.

This time it was Batgirl who had to restrain Catgirl from jumping forward. "I can't stand back and let the sod rape her!" Catgirl hissed.

"Unlikely," breathed Batgirl, "Watch!"

At first Catwoman had pulled her lips away from Batman's attempted kiss, but he'd persisted and chased them until slowly Catwoman began to return the kiss in kind, mouth working hard against his. Batman had released her hands, cupping Catwoman's face and her free arms, instead of shoving him off had wrapped around the back of his cowl, pulling him onto her.

After long moments, they pulled apart and Batman rested on his elbows above her.

"God Bruce, it's been so long!" murmured Catwoman as she hung onto him, "Why did we ever let it go?"

"I've never forgotten Selina," Batman responded huskily, "you would go chasing off after your diamonds though wouldn't you?"

Batgirl and Catgirl looked at each other in amazement.

"I can't believe it!" snorted Batgirl.

"I wondered before about them," whispered a more considerate Catgirl, "something about the way she used to talk about him."

"But the two of them ........... an item?!" persisted Batgirl.

Batman had now lifted himself up, but still sat astride Catwomans hips, pinning her down.

"Well, what now?" she breathed.

Batman was looking down at her costume. The shiny black material sat snug around her neck, but a short silver zip at the front about six or eight inches long finished in a large, bright ring dangling under her chin.

"Unlucky Bruce, it's only decorative," she smiled, reading his mind as Batman put a finger into the ring and tugged the zip down. It finished just above the bulges of her full bosom. Batman simply smiled back though as his hands took a firm grip of the material on either side of the short zip, and started to pull them apart, his biceps bulging.

"Bruce! Don't you dare! This suit costs a fortune ....."

Catwoman's horrified protests were cut short by a load tearing sound as the black material split right down to her naval, exposing two full, yet firm breasts.

Catwoman was stunned for a few moments before catching her breath. "Why you great numbskull, what the hell ........ohhhhhhhhhhhh" her annoyance immediately quelled as Batman bent down to take one of her brown nipples in his mouth, nibbling away until it shot upwards. Almost immediately he transferred his attention to the other one and gave it the same treatment, getting a little cry out of Catwoman for his trouble.

Whether in delight or not, Catwoman was now writhing about under Batman and suddenly she managed to twist and jerk upwards at the same time, rolling Batman off her and instantly twisting onto him to reverse the roles.

Batman was left staring up as Catwoman towered over him, her torn suit totally failing to control her bouncing breasts.

"Wow Selina, you're boobs haven't lost any of their bounce have they!" he gasped in admiration, but Catwoman was now leaning forward herself and as she placed her hands on his chest there was a loud clicking sound.

"Oh no!" whispered Batgirl to herself, "Her claws!"

It took about five seconds of frantic activity for Catwoman to completely shred Batman's suit top. Not a drop of blood was spilled, but little of the grey material was left as she smiled down at a stunned Batman.

"It's easy when you know how, maybe you should ask that brat Batgirl!" said Catwoman triumphantly as she pulled off her gloves so that she could run her palms dreamily across Batman's iron like chest muscles, "Mmmmm, you still work out then?!"

Batman enjoyed the massage for a few minute before covering her hands with his, "Let's stop fooling around Selina, I want you.... I want you now ... it's been too long!"

Catwoman swallowed audibly, "I know, me too.....but not here... come on, back to my private apartment. We might as well be comfortable!"

With that, they climbed off each other and Batman scooped her up in his arms, "Lead on you naughty kitten .... I can't wait!"

Batgirl and Catgirl had to quickly step back into the shadows as the two passed quickly by on their way to the inner sanctum, Batman almost running!

Chapter 15 - What Now for Batgirl?

When the coast was clear, Catgirl led a still dumbstruck Batgirl to the outer door.

"Can you believe that!" spluttered Batgirl, "My Batman shacked up with bloody Catwoman! It's .....it's ..... it's ..... "

She literally ran out of words to express her frustration. How long had she been trying to bed him? It was just so unbelievably unfair!

Catgirl had some sympathy for her opponent, and was almost as shocked herself, but she was thinking ahead.

"I know ....... it's definitely a bit out of the blue. I wonder what she'll be like after ........?"

They stood together outside the large warehouse door for a few minutes in the cool evening breeze, contemplating the potential changes. Catgirl was soon looking on the bright side however.

"Hey, we might be on the same team soon! You'll definitely have no excuse to resist me then," as she pulled Batgirl round and planted a long and generous kiss on her surprised lips, letting her hand run down to Batgirl's crotch and triggering another avalanche of excitement between Batgirl's weak legs.

She laughed as Batgirl caught her breath and cringed, and then looked at her watch.

"Damn, I'm going to be late!" she blurted, "Look, you'll have to get the rest of the way yourself Batgirl. I know you don't want to leave me," she added cheekily, "but I'll be in touch soon, promise!" And with that she gave Batgirl a push down the driveway at the side of the old building.

Batgirl was uncertain what to think, what to do or what to say. Her head was spinning, her pussy tingling warmly again as she blindly headed down the drive towards freedom, her whole world turned upside down in an instant.

She may have had a fleeting glimpse of the green and red suited figure that emerged from the shadows behind her and dashed into the doorway to follow Catgirl back into the warehouse, but she was probably more concerned about the thought of what Batman and Catwoman were getting up to, her imagination running riot.

"This can't be happening to me!" she sobbed as she gathered herself together and staggered towards freedom and a very uncertain future.

The End.

duke1951
duke1951
337 Followers