All Comments on 'A Day in His Service'

by ponyslutann

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
excellent

too may BD stories only cover the beginning of the relationship, a few the transition of masters. but this is good job on a story that shows us the day-to-day nuts and bolts, very rare.

well written. gave me a great feel for the characters and setting.

one thing:

for me, the morning floor sitting waiting seemed wasteful. but perhaps the master had some reason. but for a normal day, i would have thought body flexibility excercises; or praticing a musical instrument, singing, magic or other entertainment preparation; studing another language; sewing costumes; or something else the master would think of use.

but perhaps the master felt touch deprived.

a fine effort.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
uh

Uh.. were you fantasizing over food or sex?

mjl2010mjl2010over 17 years ago
Wonderful

Probably one of my favorite stories in the BDSM section. So many focus on the sex or the whippings or the pain. This one is perfect. She serves and obeys. The loving Master enjoys his most prized possession. Her. Excellent.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Wow!

This story hits the nail on the head as to what I myself am looking for. It touched me in a way that most do not, and was extreamly well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Wonderful

what a wonderful story. i am new to being a sub and am with my first Master and this has given me insight into what i am to become for Him. i know for sure now that this is what i want. thank you

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous