A Day in His Service

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A grin dashes across her face as she hastens to clean up the dinner mess, and He walks out to the couch iced tea in hand. She cleans up the dishes and puts them in the dishwasher, puts away the leftover food, and wipes off the dining room table making sure not a crumb of food remains. Smiling brightly she slips from the kitchen and to His feet, waiting for the signal. He pats his lap and happily she jumps onto the couch and wraps her body around His snuggling as close as she possibly can as they settle in for a night of Survivor and CSI. His hands occasionally dance through her hair as they sit together and hers trace over His strong chest. Her Master, her Adam, hugs her closely to His warm body and they cuddle happily. Her heart pounds softly as she rests her head on His chest and the television hours pass by.

"Did you say there were brownies, my beast?" Adam asks his slave.

"yes, Master. Brownies and ice cream." She replies.

"Make me a sundae with a brownie base...I want to eat off my slut. I'll be in the kitchen in 5 minutes."

"Yes, Master." She replies again and scurries off to the kitchen grinning. Putting all the ingredients out on the kitchen table within her reach, she lays down on the table and begins building her sundae. She places a brownie between her breasts and another right on her mound. Reaching for the ice cream she places a scoop atop each brownie and another small scoop on her belly button. Hands grasping the chocolate topping she pours the chocolate all over her body...over the ice cream, but also over her nipples and stomach and thighs (whipped cream makes her sick to her belly or she'd use it too). Reaching for caramel sauce she repeats the process and then picks up sprinkles and tosses them all over her body , putting a little extra caramel on each nipple she sticks cherries there for His added pleasure and smiles as He walks into the kitchen with perfect timing. He looks down at his chocolate covered girl, and begins ravishing her body...eating the ice cream and brownies. His tongue eagerly laps up the sauces and his teeth snap the cherries from her pert nipples, every bite, every lick sending her closer to the edge.

"Ohhh Massssssssssssssster." She moans as his tongue laps between her legs and finds sweet stuff that isn't chocolate or caramel. Body arching to Him as the passion between them grows hotter...sticky sweet sundae remains coat their bodies as Adam climbs atop the table and shoves His huge cock into her small womanhood. The pain almost more than she can bear for a moment, but her walls stretch to fit Him and she tosses her head back and moans as he begins thrusting inside of her fast and harshly. He claims her body with each thrust and she submits to him more and more. Her entire being yields to His power over her. He thrusts and pounds her harder and harder until His cock erupts inside of her little body...warm cum flooding her insides as He finishes. He pulls out of her and drags her off the table and to her knees on the floor. "Clean me." He says, and her pink tongue immediately darts from her mouth and laps his penis clean. Looking at the smeared sundae remains, He says, "draw us a bath girl."

"Yes Master," she replies and hurries off to the Master bathroom to draw a bath for both of them. Adding a few drops of bubbles to the rising hot water, she lays out clean towels and scurries back to the kitchen, shocked when she walks in and it is clean. "Master!" she exclaims.

"I know dear, You could have done it, but sometimes I like to help you out a little, I know how hard you work for Me," he says as a rare smile slips across His face. "Now, lets go have our bath."

He holds out His had for her and she places her lil palm inside His strong grip and they walk to the bathroom together and climb into the now full tub. She rests against Him for a moment and then begins cleaning both their bodies from the fun in the kitchen. He takes the washcloth and tenderly washes her back and she washes His body lovingly. Master and slave cuddle together in the tub as the water begins to cool. She crawls out of the tub and opens the towel for Him as He steps out and she lovingly dries him from head to toe, smiling up at Him as He reaches down and tousles her hair again.

He walks to the bed and she scurries quickly to turn down the covers for Him, kneeling on her cushion as He crawls into bed and lays down on the pillow. She rises and leans in, placing tender kisses on His lips before kneeling again on her cushion. She waits until He falls asleep, his restful breathing her cue to tidy up the bathroom, put away His clean clothes, and makes sure the house is perfect for the morning when the routine starts again. Finding everything in its place, she unfolds her little blanket and falls asleep curled at His feet where she belongs.

12