A Day in the Life Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Elise?" He asked softly. She didn't acknowledge him and Jack knew why. His finger had just penetrated her slick pussy and he was now swirling it gently.

"Elise, are you okay?" She answered Alex's second question with a jerky nod and Jack couldn't hold back the smile, or the arousal her response brought. He wanted to watch her come, wanted Alex to watch her reaction. He slid another finger into her and began a steady rhythm of drag and thrust. She moved her hips a fraction forward and her hand held a death grip on the stem of her wineglass. Alex frowned at her but his question was directed towards Jack.

"What was it you had coming along, Jack?" Jack's face split into a shit-eating grin and he turned his face in Elise's direction. For someone as experienced as Alex, he was a little slow on the uptake. Jack knew the moment realization dawned on him. His eyes grew wide in shock then narrowed in anger but by then it was too late.

Jack gently tapped Elise's clit with his thumb and rubbed vigorously. She fell apart and came all over his hand with a small cry. He felt her pussy clenching around his fingers and gave a small hum of appreciation. She was tight to begin with and Jack could only imagine her coming around his cock like that. Her walls squeezing and milking him as she reached her peak. Before she stopped trembling, Alex was there yanking her out of her chair. Jack felt the loss of Elise's snug warmth the instant it was pulled from his fingers. He lounged back in his chair as Alex gave him a fierce glower.

"What the hell is wrong with you?!!" Jack gave him a bored looked. He was saved from answering when Elise pulled free and started forward. Alex's arm snaked around her waist, preventing her from going any further. She struggled but to no avail.

"Alex! Let me go!" She said clearly exasperated. Her plea only fueled his anger. He shook her and none too gently.

"Why! Why!" He shouted. She froze then and turned her amazed face towards him.

"Why? Why?! Because I've waited three years for you to fuck me and you didn't. Well, I'm tired of waiting and Jack is all too willing to fill the role you refuse to acknowledge!" Silence descended on the room after her truthful exclamation. Jack took in Alex's pole axed expression with amusement. It died when he noticed Elise's horrified look. So Alex wasn't the only one surprised by her declaration. He sighed. He wanted results and he got them, in spades. Things had gotten out of hand fast and since this was his doing, he wanted to make amends. He got up and took Elise's hand, gently tugging her. When she didn't budge he frowned down at her. She met his puzzled gazed with a shake of her head. Jack looked over her shoulder and met Alex's closed expression.

"Let her go," Jack murmured not wanting to fight. He saw Alex's jaw flex and braced himself for the inevitable.

"Why do I have to let go?" Jack glared at him.

"Because you're the dumb ass who wouldn't fuck her when you had the chance," Jack said slowly as if explaining it to a five year old.

"Bullshit," Alex gritted out.

"Alright, look. I'm not a piece of furniture and right now, none of you have a chance so you can let me go," Elise said. The men ignored her and continued to stare hostilely at one another. It seemed an eternity before Alex spoke, his voice rough from shouting and laced with a small thread of excitement.

"We've been here before," he said softly.

"We have," Jack agreed just as softly. He didn't acknowledge the puzzled look in Elise's eyes. He didn't want to because then he would have voice their solution to her and that might scare the shit out of her. She might be eager to fuck Alex and maybe him, but at the same time? The thought didn't bear pondering but Jack found himself thinking about it none the less.

Normally, threesomes were the farthest thing from his mind when it came to women, regardless of his past. Now, here, with Elise, it was the only thing that came to mind. That thought sent a blast of desire straight to his gut. Images of Elise bent between them in every position possible scrolled through his mind and his cock hardened instantly. Before he could stop himself, he stepped forward and bracketed her more firmly against Alex's chest. She let out a small gasped and tipped her head back in shock. She opened her mouth to question his intent but Jack was a step ahead. He swiftly lowered his head and kissed her opened mouth. She gasped and he slid his tongue past her still lips to duel with hers. She stood stock still for a moment longer then softened. Her mouth went slack and a soft moan escaped her. Jack couldn't help but smile at her acquiescence. He shifted closer and felt Alex do the same.

Jack proceeded slowly, trying not to scare her. His hands came up and he began to undo the buttons on her coat. He made it as far as her waist before he gave into the impulse to touch her. He filled his hands with her generous breasts and squeezed them. She uttered a small sound and arched her back. When Alex gave a groan and buried his head in her hair, Jack grinned. He lifted her breasts and bent his head down to take a hardened nipple in his mouth.

"Oh, yesss," she hissed softly. Jack gently bit on one distended nipple and tugged. She threw her head back onto Alex's shoulders and attempted to lift her arms. Alex's hands stopped her and he pulled down the top of her trench. Jack, eager to see her naked, made quick work with the rest of the buttons on the coat. When they were all undone, the trench fell to her feet, leaving her body bare. Jack sucked in a breath as he was greeted with pale firm skin.

Her breasts were beautiful and beautifully generous. Distantly he thought they would be great to titty-fuck. Her waist was small, her hips full and womanly. She may only be 21 but she was all woman. Alex pulled back and looked his fill. When he stepped forward, Jack stepped back and allowed Alex to take his place. He watched as Alex forcefully hauled Elise against him and kissed her hard. Jack started to undress, all the while watching as they embraced. The sight of them made his cock harder, if that was possible. When he was fully naked, he pressed his front against Elise's back. She stiffened slightly but didn't break the kiss she shared with Alex. Jack ran his hands up and down her back, stopping to grip her ass and squeeze. She made a small mewling sound which he took for pleasure. He slid to his knees and pressed wet kisses against the lushness of her ass cheeks. He ran his tongue from the small of her back down to the top of her crack. She squirmed and shifted her legs restlessly. Jack smiled and cupping each butt cheek he pulled them apart with every intention of laving her small hole with his tongue. He pulled back in surprise when his tongue met hard plastic. His eyes widened when he saw what was wedged between her sweet round cheeks.

"Holy Shit," he gasped. Alex broke the kiss and pulled back, sucking in small puffs of air.

"What?" He queried. Jack sat back and admired the contraption for a second longer before answering.

"She's got a butt plug in," he said a little dazed, and more than a little excited.

"Really?" Alex asked sounding more impressed than anything. Jack gave a small groan as his hand came up to grip the black plug. He gently pulled it from the tiny recess in which it was nestle and heard Elise give a whimper of pleasure. He pulled it all the way out to the tip before sliding it back in. Elise panted and parted her legs wider, giving him more access. He stroked her gently with the toy and paused when Alex also slid to his knees. Judging by the bobbing of his head and the sounds of pleasure coming from Elise, he was eating her out.

Jack's body shook with anticipation; she was going to be so ready, so wet that he would probably just slide right into her ass. His hand shook but he forced himself to quicken his strokes. Alex threw one of her legs over his shoulder as he tongued her, opening her up more for Jack. They both knew she was on the verge. She came with a scream. Her body stiffened then started to tremble as her hips bucked, taking both the plug and Alex's fingers as he slid them easily into her. When she relaxed, Alex moved away to undo his pants. Jack slid a hand between her legs to cup her soaked pussy. He pulled some of the wetness back to lubricate her small hole as he pulled the butt plug completely out of her. She gave a soft sigh of sated pleasure as Jack continued to transfer her wetness. He wanted her nice and wet because he was a hell of a lot bigger than that tiny plug she had in. Alex moved in front of her and Jack stood up.

"I hope you're ready, sweetheart," Alex whispered.

"What?" She asked a little dazed. Alex kissed her and parted her legs. He slid his engorged erection up and down her slick pussy and with one thrust entered her. She threw her head back and gasped.

"Oh, God, Alex, yes," she whispered. Alex pulled a leg and settled it on his arm as he started thrusting slowly. Jack gripped her hips and Alex paused.

"Jack?" She whispered uncertainly.

"You can take it," he said softly in her ear. He pulled her ass back and pushed the tip of his cock into her tight hole. She gave a small exclamation that was quickly caught in Alex's kiss. Jack felt Alex's hand gripping her waist to steady her so he slid his hands up and filled them with her lush breasts. He squeezed with them until she relaxed and slid down, taking more of his cock inside of her. She broke the kiss and laid her head on Jack's shoulder, throwing her ass further back. Alex kissed and nipped her neck, his hips rocking slowly. Caught in the rhythm, she didn't protest when Jack moved with them, sliding deeper and deeper with every sway of their hips. As Alex quickened his pace, Jack did too and with one solid thrust he was buried to the hilt inside her ass. She gloved him better than a fist and hotter than a mouth. As he pulled back, he felt Alex's cock push in and the slight rubbing sent chills down his spine. That feeling was indescribable.

She gave incoherent murmurs of praise and pleasure as Alex pulled her leg higher fucked her faster. Jack found and held his tempo and they fucked her until she panted and pleaded for them to go faster, harder, deeper. They obliged her until they were slamming into her, fucking her with abandon. She was sandwiched between them, taking the fucking and loving it with every stroke.

"Yes, yes, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me," she panted brokenly. Jack closed his eyes and pressed his chest against her back. He was close, so close. Her ass was so soft and tight. Amazingly, incredibly tight and he was on the edge.

"God, Elise, I'm so close. Fucking this ass," Jack groaned.

"Me too. I'm about to come, Elise," Alex panted loudly. She broke at their words and instantly came, hard. She gripped Alex's shoulders as she threw herself back onto Jack's cock.

"Good God," Jack gritted as her ass clasped tightly around his cock. He couldn't take it and in two short strokes, he came, spilling himself inside the warm snugness of her ass. She groaned low and long and leaned back against him as Alex jerked and grunted his release.

"Elise, jeezus," Alex murmured as his head fell forward. He laid his head on her shoulder not more than a few inches from Jack's own head. Somehow it didn't feel strange. Alex released her leg but they continued to hold the embrace. Fleetingly Jack wondered what the hell would happen after this.