Confessions of Pleasure Pt. 01

Story Info
The beginning of my sexual awakening with my 'care'takers.
1.4k words
4.05
2.9k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gugugujub
Gugugujub
11 Followers

[Note: I plan on making this a series written in first person structured like confessions but with no element of regret. The stories are based on true incidents but feedback is welcome as I'm open to some embellishment. Enjoy!]

When I was 20 I'd had a bad breakup which led to me making an impulsive decision. On a boring Friday night I decided to go on a solo trip to the south of France. I was living in Paris at the time and felt that the change of pace of would do me good and take my mind off things. I couldn't have imagined how far away my mind would truly go and that my life would change forever.

I had a booked this BnB with good reviews online and drove down there. I remember it was a Saturday and I got slightly late because it rained a bit. When I reached, there was no one around and I felt quite cross because I'd informed them on the phone about my ETA. After waiting around 40 minutes I saw two guys, around my age walking up to the house which was located in a farm. There wasn't anything much around it so I hadn't had anything to eat and was quite cranky. They started apologising profusely when they saw me and since I was staying there for at least 3 days (that's how long I'd initially booked the place), I didn't say anything. No reason to get off on the wrong foot, I though

They showed me my room which was beautiful, complete with fresh flowers and a French window that looked on to the vast farmlands. They asked me if I'd like to join them for dinner as the nearest town was a 20min drive away and I gladly agreed. Took a long hot shower before I made my way into the common area where they'd set up the dinner table with wine, cheese, bread, and some meat. We started chatting and had a lovely time before they asked me if I'd like to join them on the porch for a nightcap. I agreed because I didn't want to be alone with my bruised heart.

As we were chatting and drinking I told them about my breakup and they were rather sympathetic. I was sitting in the middle with the two on either side and once I finished my story they hugged me together. It was all quite innocent till this point so I have no idea why I did what I did next but as one of them, Marc still had his head nestled on my shoulder, and the other, Raoul was about to let go, I kissed him softly on the lips. He looked taken aback for a sec before smiling kindly and kissing me back.

As I kissed him, my mind drunk on possibilities, I felt Marc lightly sucking my earlobe while stroking the back of my neck. At this point I was so turned on that I wasn't thinking straight but I knew what I wanted. I wanted them. Together. I turned to Marc and kissed him full on the lips while gently placing Raoul's hand on my chest. He didn't need any further invitation as he began to fondle my breasts while kissing my shoulders and neck. As Raoul was setting my body on fire, making it twitch with desire, Marc and I kept kissing for what felt like an eternity until he pulled away and asked me if I was sure. I was dripping wet as I nodded vigorously and he smiled before kissing the top of my heaving breasts. As he gently rolled my top down to expose my breasts, I felt the chill wind against them. I'd never been exposed outdoors before and it made me even more wet as I thought about the possibility of someone seeing us as they passed the farm. I was kissing Raoul now, while Marc started kissing and sucking on my right nipple remarking how beautiful and long it was.

On hearing this, Raoul nodded and began sucking on my other nipple. They took their time teasing my nipples before sucking on them and taking my small boobs in their mouth lavishing it with their tongues. As I felt each flick of their tongues caressing and loving my nipples I realised I'd never been this turned on before. I was moaning and tugging at their shirts, trying to clasp their dicks which were both rock hard underneath their pants. At this point Raoul took off my top and gently placed me on his lap as Marc kneeled and took off my briefs (which were unfortunately supremely unsexy but it didn't matter to any of us at that point). He began to kiss my inner thighs and pussy lips making my clit throb with desire as Raoul kept fondling my breasts and kissed every inch of me he could reach, sometimes turning my face to ravage my lips. Marc spread my legs apart and rubbed my incredibly wet pussy gently before kissing and licking me all over my closed pussy lips, driving me insane. I was begging and pleasing with him by the time he finally started flicking my clit with his tongue and I'm ashamed to say I came within seconds, with just a few strokes of his tongue. He slurped all my cum as Raoul joked that he should leave some for him.

Marc then stood up and began unbuttoning his pants as Raoul asked if I was okay to go inside and continue. I barely managed to say that I wanted them in my mouth and pussy at the same time, which made them grin. We walked in, with both of them caressing my naked upper body as I tried to take off my skirt. My panties lied forgotten on the porch (I found them the next day haha).

Once inside, Marc kissed me before making me sit down and rubbing the tip of his dick around my lips slowly, as Raoul gently opened my legs and began sucking my clit. I kissed the tip first, and then sucked the length of the beautiful cock in front of me, prolonging the pleasure for him, as he'd done for me, before taking it in my mouth. Slowly leading it all in I desperately sucked and slurped all over Marc's erection as Raoul kept sucking on my clit. Just as Marc held my head in place and started fucking my mouth slowly, Raoul inserted two fingers and fingered me as he sucked harder and faster till I came once again.

I smiled and kissed Raoul, still shivering from the intensity of my orgasm as he stood up. I kissed him down his chest before getting on all fours and lavishing attention on his dick like a maniac. His moans only goaded me further as Marc easily inserted his dick into my slopping wet pussy from the back. He fucked me hard, groping my tits as he whispered, "Cum on my dick baby, more than you came in his mouth..." he adds with a chuckle and for some reason that pushed me over the edge as I squirted a bit while gagging on Raoul's dick.

Raoul sat down to kiss me as I recovered from my orgasm. He lightly rubbed my clit as Marc sucked on my nipples and tits for a while. Though extremely sensitive by now, I had a burning desire to make them cum as I hungrily responded to their bodies.

They caught on and laid me on my back. Raoul put my legs on his shoulders and fucked me relentlessly while Marc fucked my mouth with the same intensity and they came at almost the same time causing me to convulse and have the most powerful orgasm of the night.

I swallowed, Raoul cleaned me up a bit down there, kissing my sensitive pussy and massaging it as Marc kissed my mouth caressed my body before the three of us showered together. We spoke about if I wanted to do this again and I replied with a resounding yes! I stayed there for about 10 days and had an incredible time. Needless to say I got completely over my break up. I also chose a poly lifestyle after that and it's been 4 years since but we've kept in touch, making crazy memories together.

Gugugujub
Gugugujub
11 Followers