A Day in the Park Ch. 01

Story Info
Heather lives out her public sex fantasy.
1.8k words
4.13
27.1k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What was I thinking? This is so stupid. I'm going to get myself killed out here sitting on a park bench dressed like such a slut thought Heather as she began to lose her confidence. She had fantasized so many times about meeting a stranger in the park and getting her brains fucked out.

She cut a wife-beater so that it barely covered the bottom of her nice round perky B-cups. Her areolas, the size of silver dollars and dark brown showed through the thin material. She wore a loose denim shirt that she could allow to fall open or quickly cover up as needed. Her skirt was so short it was almost obscene. The curve of her ample ass could barely be contained and her lavender G-string was being swallowed into her juicy abyss.

Even her shoes were carefully chosen for the adventure. Four inch heels on the sexiest black patent Mary Jane's with knee high white stockings hugging her perfectly shaped calves. Her long dark hair provides her with an escape for her nervous hands as she tosses it from side to side sliding her fingers through occasionally twirling the long strands absently while second-guessing her earlier bravery.

She's unaware she already has an audience. He watches from the shadows along the tree line. She had chosen a relatively quiet area half hoping to see no one and wanting some privacy if someone came along. He had been standing there observing her for nearly 15 minutes weighing his options, wondering if he was reading this situation correctly. Did she want to get fucked? She must. Her outfit had him so hot. Her tits trying to escape her barely there tank top. Her skirt is clearly a cock tease with her bare skin touching the bench and the skirt blowing gently in the breeze exposing her tiny panties beneath. Her shoes scream fuck me. Derrick is frozen there wondering if he could be this lucky. Should he approach? Will she get cold feet? The way she's pulling on her waist-length wavy dark hair makes him think she's ready to bolt. It's now or never.

Derrick works his way along the tree line until he can come from behind her. He quietly walks up to the bench behind the beauty and places his hand firmly on her shoulder and says, "Don't move. I've come for you and I want you to do exactly what I say from this point forward. No questions. Just do. Do you understand?" Heather nearly wet her panties. And they were already soaked from the excitement of being so exposed in public in anticipation of something like this happening. Was this a psycho? What was she doing? Does she do what he says? Maybe she's no longer in control. Best to play along and see what his intentions are. She nods her head slowly.

Good. Derrick slides his right hand down her shoulder and touches the soft skin of her breast peeking beneath her cut off shirt. He lifts the shirt and finds her nipples erect. He rolls her right nipple between his thumb and forefinger and gives it a hard pinch. She moans and he feels her rapid heartbeat telling him all he needs to know. He moves his hand to the left and gives her left nipple the same treatment. She moans again but leaves her hands to her sides with her legs slight apart. A jogger rounds the bend about a 100 meters from where they sit but he'll come within 30 before he passes by and Derrick wonders if she'll change her posture as the jogger nears.

Heather sees the jogger on the trail heading their way and a second wave of juices floods her aching pussy. He's touching her nipples and she wants to suck his cock but she's not sure if she should move or if like a baby deer, one false move and he could flee. Oh please don't let him be a psycho. Just a hot stud with a big cock would be great. Now he has her cut-off tank top raised exposing both tits and he's using both hands now to squeeze and pull her nipples. He says, "Open your legs so he can see your panties." She did as she was told and moaned again as continued to play with her beautiful tits. The jogger neared the closest point and his hard-on was evident complimented by his huge grin. Her visitor leaned down and whispered in her ear "Lick your lips and smile at him like you want his cock too." She ran her tongue around her plump red lips spread her legs as wide as they could go at an angle that gave the jogger the best view as he passed by and went down the trail. She wondered what would have happened if he had stopped. Would she fuck them both? The thought of it kept her juices gushing.

Derrick still felt as if he was in a dream. He told her to start rubbing her clit and move the panties out of the way so he could see it. He could see her clit was swollen to the point it looked as if it might burst. He wanted to suck it. Chew on it. Tickle it. Squeeze it. Oh how his cock ached. He moves around in front of her and she looks up with her big grey eyes coated with mascara and Derrick has no clue what a fine bitch like this is doing out here on this park bench like a total slut but guesses she is a sex addict, hopes she is a sex addict that's going to keep doing what he says.

He tells her to unzip his jeans and get his cock out. It is so hard, he's in pain and it's 10 inches by 2.5 inches of meat that barely fits in his pants when it is in standby. As she frees the monster from his cage, her eyes grow a little wider and she bites her lower lip. "Suck it." Without hesitation she spits on his head and starts to swallow his mushroom head like it is the best ice cream cone ever slurping, spitting, and using her hands to squeeze up and down the shaft stopping to suck or pull on his taut nut sack. She made the sexiest moans and whimpers as if sucking his cock was her lifelong dream.

Derrick hears the gravel crunching again and wakes from his happy place to see the jogger with a hard-on running by again. Derrick hopes he'll make another pass before trying to join in so he doesn't have her acknowledge him this time. Instead he pulls out of her soft warm mouth and kneels down where they hungrily kiss each other while Derrick finds Heather's sopping wet pussy with his right hand and starts to rub the silky smooth pubic area realizing she must wax the entire area and if he can just last long enough to fuck her, it will be a miracle.

He tells her to pull her panties out of his way and make sure her tits are still exposed. Don't cover anything and then he pulls her ass toward him and puts his entire mouth around her swollen mound inhaling the musty smell of desire. Derrick sucked her clit, flicking his tongue on the tip and enjoying her muffled screams. He jammed his tongue in cunt and nibbled on her lips while trying to suck every drop of juice from her baby smooth pussy. She was begging him to her fuck her now.

"Please. Please baby. I want that big fat cock so badly. I need it impaling my pussy. Rip me open with pleasure baby. Please fuck me. Please." Again and again, that's all she said. Louder and louder. Then he plunged his tongue into her ass and she cried out, "Oh my god!" and started her begging over again. Her ass is as smooth as her muff and Derrick couldn't resist tongue-fucking her ass a little while longer until his cock fell like it might fall off.

Oh my god. I cannot believe we are doing this. I feel so hot and this guy's cock is unbelievable. I can barely take it anymore and wish he'd stop teasing me now. I'm really hoping he'll get a little rough here and maybe the jogger will stop next time. He sure had a nice hard-on too. Holy shit. His tongue is in my ass. That feels so fucking good. I know he doesn't think he's sticking that fat cock in my little ass. I just hope I have the strength to stop him if he tries.

Just then, Derrick grabs her arm and says "Get up, Slut! Take that denim shirt off, you dirty sexy little whore." He pushes her so she's bent over the side of the bench. "Arch your back, bitch, and push those titties out so maybe that jogger will suck them for you when he comes back by." Heather moans in anticipation of the fuck she's about to get. Derrick flips the little joke of a skirt over her ass and rips the purple G-string off of her with one hand. He puts a hand on each ass cheek and spreads her ass and pussy lips so that he can see the prized holes. He drops a ball of spit onto her ass and rubs it around and sees liquid dripping from her sweet little swollen cunt. He starts to bob the mushroom head in and out of her pussy still teasing her. "Get your ass in the air you dirty slut. Brace those fuck-me shoes on those bench legs because we're about to test those bolts, baby." Heather moans again and her clit is throbbing as he starts to move his cock in and out a couple inches at a time until he was buried in her juicy pleasure.

Oh my god. His cock is so fucking fat and long. He is killing me building up his rhythm. Suddenly as if he read her mind, he starts to fuck her hard and fast. The bench is squeaking in unison with the slap of his skin against her round fleshy ass. He slaps her right cheek and then the left leaving read hand marks and Heather squeals with delight and starts to beg. "Fuck me, baby. Fuck me so good. Your cock is so big, baby. Fuck me like an animal. I'm your dirty little slut!"

Derrick jams his thumb in her ass as he fucks her like a rabbit robot on crack and she is backing into his thumb fucking her own ass as best she can and it's the final straw for Derrick and he says "I'm going to come, you filthy slut. I'm going to come all over your fine little ass." Heather cries out as Derrick jams two fingers in her ass in place of his thumb and starts to pump them in and out. Heather begins to convulse with her organism as Derrick sprays his load her ass cheek.

Derrick pulls up his pants and disappears as quickly as he arrived. Heather looks up to see the jogger standing there with his hand on his cock grinning at her...