A Day in the Sun

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hedoliz
Hedoliz
46 Followers

As we started walking back to the car I stopped and told Jim that I needed to pee. We were in front of a row of "portable latrines" that were used for customers of the Glider Port. He told me he would wait, so I opened one of the doors and went in to do my business.

As I sat, I began thinking, Why had I wasted the day? What was there to really fear? SHE had walked up the hill with everything exposed, and what happened to her? Nothing. Nothing had happened to her. SHE would have the memories that I had wanted to be mine, and she acted as if nothing was different. She and I and Jim and Igor had been naked on the beach all day and had thought nothing about it. All she had done was to extend that into a walk up a hill and a short walk to the car. What was the difference? The only difference, I suspected, was context. While we were on the beach, everyone else was naked. When we were on the climb up, and in the parking lot, everyone else was clothed. On the climb and in the parking lot it would stand out more, make her more 'noticeable,' more vulnerable, more, I don't know, more naked. But isn't that what I always said I wanted to be? Different. More daring than the others. More 'NAKED'? I had wanted it too much, and I had failed to live up to my hype. She had never given it a thought, and as a result had done it. Sometimes you can want something too much, I thought. And in the wanting comes desire, and with desire, comes a self fulfilling prophesy of failure.

OK, I thought, I've made mistakes all day. I've let a lot of my chances pass me by. This is my last chance. What was I afraid of? What was the worst that could happen? I made my decision. I wiped myself off, stood, and removed my shorts and my top. I stood there thinking. Should I? Yes, I convinced myself, Yes, yes, yes! I owed it to Jim, but mainly I owed it to my self. I took a few deep breaths to steady myself and I opened the door.

I walked out into the open completely naked. I saw Jim standing there and he gulped when he saw me. I was holding my crumpled shorts and my T shirt in my hand. I handed them to him. He took them and then looked around. I don't know if he was as excited and as terrified as I was, but he took my hand and we began walking to the van. It was about 75 yards away and to reach it we had to cross two aisles of parking. Numerous cars were driving through and as best as I recall I saw 15 to 20 people milling around their cars.

It only took us at most a minute to walk to the car, but we had to walk right by numerous people, all of whom looked and stared at my naked body. I never spoke to any of them, and only one spoke to me (complimentary, thank goodness) but the rush I felt was incredible. We didn't hurry or try to 'streak' or anything like that. We simply walked hand in hand to the car just as if I had clothes on. I wanted it to appear natural, just as Angel had. I knew how nonchalant and innocent she had acted and I wanted to emulate her.

When we got to van Jim fumbled around in the bag for the keys, but he couldn't find them immediately. Whether he was nervous or just wanted to prolong my exposure I couldn't tell, but I knew that he had hidden the spare key under the left front tire, which we always did when we came here just in case we lost the keys down on the beach. Before Jim could find them I was down on my hands and knees and reaching under the tire for the spare key. It gave him a great view of my spread open crotch, from asshole to pussy lips. Fortunately (or unfortunately) his body blocked most of this view from anyone who may have been passing behind me. I got the key, handed it to him and then boldly walked around to the other side of the van and waited for him to open his door, get in, and then unlock my side of the van. During those few seconds two cars passed by, one of which honked their horn and waved at me. I waved back with a big grin on my face.

Once inside, Jim handed me my clothes. I smiled and tossed them in the back-seat. I told him no. Now that I was naked again I wanted to stay naked. I wanted to drive all the way home like this. It was a challenge, a dare that I was making to myself. It would be dark in 45 minutes, but during that 45 minutes I wanted to experience the thrill of not knowing what would happen. Of course I wasn't completely crazy.

Our van rides higher than most cars, most people don't 'look' in cars that pass them or in cars they pass, and I had a towel laid across the console between the seats just in case we did run into any 'problems' but I fully expected to be able to brave it out for the entire ride. Like I said earlier, In the past I had flashed truckdrivers and danced naked and the like, so it wasn't exactly new to me, but what WAS new to me was that we would have to drive on streets other than the freeway. We would have stop signs and railroad crossings and pedestrians to contend with, at least for the first 15 miles. Once we got to the Freeway I would be relatively safe and have nothing to fear. And darkness was only about 45 minutes away.

Well, we made it. Yes, there were those who saw me, but I pretended that I didn't notice them. In truth, I was glad they saw me, and it thrilled me when they did, but I never really looked at them, probably because if I looked at them I would betray my own insecurities. In any event, to the best of my abilities I just sat there, talking and laughing with Jim as we always did. The only difference was that I was naked.

After we got on the freeway and darkness fell I relaxed a little more and started to get amorous with Jim. The only thing I had forgotten was that the Border Check, where they check for illegal aliens coming across from Mexico, was still ahead.

Jim's pants were down and I had just begun performing fellatio on him when he slowed suddenly and pulled up his pants. I raised my head up and looked and saw a line of cars slowed ahead and I realized that I wouldn't be able to go the entire distance completely naked. I grabbed the towel and draped it over my shoulders covering my tits. I took three to four minutes for all the cars in line to be waived on through. Usually this doesn't take that long, but I guessed that even though this was only July 3rd, traffic was heavier than normal due to people being off work for a four day holiday. As the last car ahead of us was waved through I daringly tossed the towel aside and when the border guard waved us through I waved back, naked as the day I was born. I saw the admiration in his eyes and his smile. I probably made his day, unless of course he sees a lot of women like me in the course of his job. I didn't really know or even care. All I knew and cared about was that he had seen me.

The rest of the trip home was, as you might imagine, sexually charged. Jim got his blowjob, I got a good, long fingering from him and a promise that he would fuck my brains out when we got home. Unfortunately, the fuck had to wait. By the time we got home (dressed again, I should add) and Jim took the baby-sitter home I was starting to feel chilled, the first signs of a sunburn. While he was away I took a shower, got in bed and covered up with blankets. The fuck would have to wait until morning. But I was going to hold him to his promise. I went to sleep fantasizing about all the nasty things he and I would do when we awoke.

Hedoliz
Hedoliz
46 Followers
12