A Day of Delights

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The pain, the heat, the burning, is indescribable and I want nothing more than to cry out 'red' - but I don't. Two things stop me: the look of pure joy on your face that tells me this is a dream come true for you, and they knowledge and acceptance that I deserve, want and need to be punished by you. As I give in to this realisation I embrace the pain as my apology to you. I promise myself that I won't fail you again, or that if I do, I will accept your punishment with grace and gratitude.

Suddenly you pull out and flip me over onto my front. Within moments I feel your hot cum hit my back. I feel it splash on the curves of my ass and thighs and I know you are pumping every last drop out. It stings. The saltiness of your cum is like rubbing salt into open wounds and I cry - giant heaving sobs that show how broken I am.

"You understand, don't you? Why I pulled out? You know that you didn't earn the right for me to cum in your pussy. You took your caning well I know, but this isn't what I wanted for us today and you had to be punished. I'm going for a shower now and for the final part of your punishment I want you to lie there and think about what you did and what you've learnt today."

Aftercare (bonus sequel)

I'm laid exactly where you left me on the floor but I've curled up into a tight ball. Stretching my back in this position causes your dried cum to crack and pull at the wounds on my back and I welcome the additional pain as I sob as though my heart is breaking.

I don't cry over the pain.

I don't even notice your return until I'm gently scooped off the floor into your arms as you sit on the bed with me cradled in your lap. You rock me slightly and stroke my hair whilst making nonsense soothing noises.

Your tenderness makes me cry harder.

"Look at me" your command makes me bury my face further into your chest. I am awash with shame. "Look at me" you repeat and this time I hear the steel in your voice - you soften it with a silky caress but I know you're not to be ignored.

Reluctantly, I quiet my sobs and raise my eyes to meet you; seeing nothing but tenderness and concern there makes me drop my gaze again and squirm. You run your fingers down my face and under my chin so that you can slowly lift my head back up. Once your eyes meet mine I'm trapped; I can't look away from you no matter how much I want to.

"Why are you crying? Is it the pain?" Gentle words fall from your lips once again and I shake my head. "Then why?"

"Because I failed you!" The words fall from my lips as I break down in tears again, awash with the shame of having let you down. I do not bear my guilt lightly and although I cannot bury my shame away as you hold my chin firmly in place, I can allow my gaze to break from yours as I drop my eyes in defeat.

I feel, rather than hear, as you give a light chuckle and press your lips to my temple in the tenderest of kisses.

"My dear, dear, silly girl. Don't you realise that there was no way you could have passed that test? If you had survived that round, I would have just come up with another to push you to your limit. There's no way you were walking away from this with any other outcome. I've been waiting for the perfect opportunity to introduce you to the cane. You did well. In fact, I'm impressed you lasted as long as you did with the wand - I don't know why that surprises me, you always impress me and exceed my expectations by beautiful slut"

"Then why-"

"Why did I play this game? Why not just take the cane to your perfect silky skin? Because I can, slut, because I can. Because I enjoyed every minute of today. Because you've never been more beautiful to me than you are right now girl: tear stained; streaked with last night's makeup; covered in my cum; & wearing stripes of honour that show me the depth of your bravery and love for me. I do this because I love to see you completely broken and at my mercy - not because I'm a sadist - although I clearly am - but because it is the mark of your complete and utter devotion to me. A gift from you that I don't take lightly"

With your speech, accompanied by the gentlest of strokes to my hair, face, body, I am soothed. Your words are punctuated with the sweetest of kisses and my tears have all but dried up.

"That's better my sweet slut. Now, I've run you a bath and I am going to bathe you. We need to make sure that your wounds are clean and well tended to. I'm not going to lie, it is going to hurt baby. But know that I'll take no pleasure from this, only from caring for you. And then I'm going to get to work doing what I love the most; taking this broken devoted doll who has more than shown her love and devotion to me, and I'm going to take my time worshipping her perfect body so that I can build her back up into the smart, sassy, confident woman I fell in love with."

12