A Desire Finally Achieved Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He is rock hard like Frank said he would be and in a daze.

I quickly get up, turn and drop my steaming pussy onto his hard black cock, undue the Velcro arm bonds from the wheel chair, and push my back into his chest. He straightens out again, grabbing my breasts. I hump the black hard cock until he fires again.

His hands drop from my breasts, his breathing is a pant, telling me he has had it and is out.

I slip off of his cock. Ann walks in with towels and robes. Slim is out of it. Ann and I giggle.

The curtains opens, food and those special chairs are all there and we hear from Trudy, "Party everybody, party."

I slip the towel between my legs and put on a robe, walk to Slim and lift his face and kiss him. "You are a sweety. Before you go home come find me and we will do a one-on-one private, any hole you want."

The room fills with bodies and everyone is going a mile a minute to each other. Maria brings me a refreshment and gives me a kiss and says, "You should have seen the scene in here from the theater and been listening to the people in the theater. This place will never be the same."

*

The end of the party is in the long version. The flight home is in the last chapter, Chapter 15, hopefully accepted, will be under Lesbian Sex, with the same title, unless Literotica places it in Interracial, even if it does not have any Interracial activity.

A special thanks to jlo24601 for proofing and very helpful suggestions in the long version. This short version is a copy-paste.

12