A detour to Las Vegas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Timothy smiled to himself. So she likes it rough huh? Plain Jain church girl doesn't want anyone to know she likes to get fucked hard huh? So he decided to amp up the situation and grabbed her neck, and started to choke her. She let out a moaning scream like a dying cat and banged her ass against his cock again.

"You disgusting filth!" She shouted through a constricted windpipe. He held her tighter. Oh god, She thought, I'm about to cum.

She never got the chance to orgasm, because he came first. She felt it fill her pussy hole like water filling a small cup. God dammit, she thought. Sorry God, I won't use your name in vain. Then her windpipe closed from the squeezing the man gave her. Her eyes bulged out her head and she felt the blood rush to her face.

Timothy came, and every muscle in his body tensed. Then the flow of semen slowed down and he relaxed his muscles. As her released his grip on the girl she started to cough and fell limp, but her vagina still clung to his dick even as she leaned over in the seat. He pushed off her and fell in a heap on her seat. The other girls didn't touch her, but stared scared at him. He winked at them. Now I am done, he thought. He realized he still had her panties scrunched up in a ball in one hand. I'm going to be keeping these. He started to walk back towards the front of the bus, but stopped at Suri and May who were sitting across from each other masturbating as they faced each other. Wow, that's fucking hot. He looked down on the ground and picked up May's small thong, and Suri's cute little boy shorts. After he picked them up he took a deep sniff of all three of the crotches. The musky scent was intoxicating. When he finally reached the front of the bus he saw the driver was awake and shaking in either fear or anger. Timothy didn't care which, but he was worried about the pistol only a few inches from the man's head. He saw it wasn't in any danger and started to put his clothes on starting with his boxers.

"Ladies. No doubt you will remember this day for the rest of your lives." He slid his boxers on and started looking for jeans. "I hope you don't take this situation as a poor outlook on your own status in life, and I really hope it doesn't make you hate sex." After his jeans he went about looking for his shirt. "When you go back to your husband, your boyrfriends." Timothy paused to look at Ms. Tammy and Sarah who were both starting at each other not even caring what Timothy was saying. "Or your significant other, and remember how you like to feel and how he" he paused again. "Or she might want to feel." Then he saw the Ms. Tammy's cotton panties under her seat. He bent down and picked them up. My collection is complete. "I hope you have learned from this, or at least learned what not to do to get in this predicament again." Then he turned to the driver. "Wouldn't want to forget this now would I?" He said holding the gun next to the man's face.

The man's eyes bulged knowing if he had only knocked his head back the gun would have fallen on his head and hopefully in his lap. He could have been the hero. Timothy smiled at him, walked off the bus, and disappeared into the Nevada night.