All Comments on 'A Diary for Two Ch. 06'

by AliceKitty

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
great story!

Great story! Non-linear plot and immerse emotions are also a plus! I've been following since the start! I can't wait to see what you have in store

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I love your story

Keep up the good work!

BreedItBreedItover 9 years ago
like it very much.

very good writing. emotional and detailed. no sisy or tranny things. I love it, please keep up with it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I like your story

I really like your story. A question... Why did you choose to write a diary novel?

AliceKittyAliceKittyover 9 years agoAuthor
to the question asked on the 3rd of December,

I'll admit that I am unsure as to what was my main motive for deciding to write in a diary novel format...

I guess it is partly an experiment for me, as a new writer, so as to explore various writing styles.

It is also something that I found appropriate for the theme, as it allows a certain chronological study of the situation... As such, it allows a progressive development without any specific final development.

I did try to illustrate in the (admittedly not so well written) first chapter that this was something that did not further the objectives of the protagonist. Rather, the protagonist relinquishes control of the transformation and then tries to adapt as the 'subject' of it, instead of being the 'predicate'.

I do have a couple of other minor reasons why I am writing in this manner. I will however probably change style when I (eventually) end this story... So many ideas!

In the mean time, thanks for the encouragement! It really does help to know that people enjoy the story, even though it obviously isn't aimed at the majority of readers of erotica.

On a side note, Chapter 07 has been submitted, should soon be available, and the next one is in the works.

lanniaterlanniaterover 9 years ago
Good going | A few suggestions

Hey,

I like the way the story is panning out. It is good for a first time writer. Moreover, I am glad that you gave credit to 'The Blue Necklace' by MissLisaJones. I noticed it in the first chapter itself. I do not give negative comments, so wasn't expecting much from you but a repeat of the same story. The fact that you gave her credit does two things:

1. Makes you a good person who doesn't plagiarize.

2. Promises something different in the story.

I would recommend that you do what was not done by her. Change the story a bit. From the looks of it, it seems that you too will make the roommate (Henry) the protagonists lover. But I guess, that shouldn't be a problem.

The important changes could be exploring the lead character sexuality. Like, I liked it in this chapter how Elise attempted to explore herself. I do not hate slow stories. I am a big fan of them in fact. But I don't like when authors try to make it slow and forget the main point - 'that it is meant to be erotica'. That's the reason why we are here. So my suggestion in one line - Keep it as slow as you want, but please don't forget sexuality and sex. It doesn't have to be wild, but there should be it. It doesn't have to be hardcore, just the soft and nice way it's going is good. More importantly, in stories like these, you really need to let Elise explore her sexuality.

P.S. I have never commented on literotica. I created an account just to be able to comment on this. I could have done anonymously, but I wanted to have an identity so that you can reply back if you wish to. :-)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous