A Dirty Weekend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
joulie
joulie
197 Followers

So, my seasick, sensitive, quiet, thoughtful lover had resolved the problem.

"What about Wendy and Brian?"

"Wendy isn't my lover, I have sorted it for us if they are not happy with what they have then Brian needs to sort it, come on."

The door did actually close behind us before we were at each other, pawing, groping, kissing, and fondling. I did manage to get one leg out of my knickers before falling back copulating on the bed. Terry's rampant cock hit my pussy dead on, and slipped full length into me with no help or guidance needed. I of course came instantly, creaming generously, and fortunately Terry managed a good five full length thrusts before he to sprayed my insides with his offering.

Nothing more could go wrong, pay dirt, I was getting what I wanted. That was that.

Except that it wasn't. Now I know I can't be the only one who makes a mistake when in the throws of lust, sorry, I mean we can't be, and we made a right boo boo.

Terry had just pulled out, cock still dribbling and rigid, to enable us to gain a more comfortable tenure on the bed, my tits were half in and half out of my bra, my knickers dangling from my ankle when... wait for it, in waltzed Wendy and Brian. There we were all in our glory showing the world our bits, Brian stood with his mouth open, and Wendy covered her mouth with an...

"Oh My God...So sorry, didn't think...coach trip about to start."

Brian having had a very good look at my wet and wanton pussy excused himself and left the room.

Wendy was mortified, I flipped my dress back down to cover my evidence and Terry's dick wilted.

"Don't 'spose you'll be coming then? The coach trip I mean. I can see the other way you will be. No, 'spose Not. Gory Castle if you want...No I..spose..."

She turned to leave.

"Lucky bitch, Brian's too tired" she mouthed at me. "See you at dinner time."

"Brian's too tired for a fuck? I don't believe it." Terry was incredulous.

The room was small, no, I mean it was really small, now that we had time to look at it. There was

room for the double bed, and about six inches either side of it. There was just space to open the door, and a little alcove which housed a vanity unit and wash basin.

Let's face it, did we actually need anything else, the wash basin could, if needed, double as a loo if we needed a pee.

What we actually needed was more of our favourite activity and in comfort too. Terry turned back the bedding and we stripped so fast our clothes almost caught fire. There was a lot of bounce in that mattress, and we were determined to make good use of it.

Stark naked for the very first time, we hugged together, kissing in our usual manner.

"You want?" Terry breathed

"Too right." I breathed back.

My tits were pressed to his chest, his rigid cock lying up through my pubes against my belly. I pushed my hand down between us to grasp him before he had a chance to get his hands on my tits. I was a bit embarrassed that they were not as firm as they could be, but not too bad for their size. Pressed as they were against his chest, my nipples needed no manipulation to erect them.

Terry wasted no time in getting his lips to them, and I had the pleasure of a full blown orgasm at the first touch of his tongue, moaning and sighing in my lust. His hand eased between us and he fingered down through my curls, to find my greasy crease. In he went, probing and fingering as my thighs spread before him, it felt so strange to be naked, skin on skin, no clothes between us.

I parted my legs, as if it was the only thing to do, and he rolled between them. Automatically my knees came up, and his cock nuzzled my wet, wet, pussy.

"Now please." I urged, and Terry obliged.

The knob parting my entrance, then making its slow gentle progress up my sacred passage. His full length was in me, I was almost content. Something we could never do in the car was to try to get deeper penetration, you know how it is girls, a little more is always welcome. I raised first one leg and then the other to rest them on his shoulders.

Two, or maybe three thrusts, and Terry was nudging my cervix, I was creaming almost continuously. He knelt over me, then took an ankle in each hand pushing my legs apart and towards my head, my bum was right up off the bed, the thrusting was just right and a good steady rhythm. I was going well and could feel the tension mounting in Terry.

"Here it comes." He said and with two extra firm thrusts he tensed and blasted into me.

Things had gone stupidly and annoyingly wrong with this weekend, but here in the throws of this passionate lunatic fuck the greatest of all our disasters hit us, Looking back I have laughed about it many times, and even when the relationship with Terry petered out, on our last evening together after a good fuck in the car, we recalled it and laughed.

I hit the high note at exactly the same moment and we rocked, locked together in our ecstasy, bucking like a couple of broncos. And that was our downfall. Somehow, with our wild thrashing about we fell off the bed. The opposite side to the door. Still locked in our copulation. My legs locked around Terry, and jammed between the bed and the wall.

At first we could do nothing for laughing, we were almost in hysterics, shrieking with laughter, gradually that wore off, then lying there we realised we had a problem. Terry could barely move, and I couldn't we were stuck. I had one hand free, Terry was totally trapped.

All we could do was to wait and hope that Wendy would come up to the room when they got back from their excursion. Probably at least an hour.

We of course started kissing, there was nothing else we could do. Moving was out of the question.

"Is my cock still in?"

"Its getting a bit soft but yes it is at the moment."

"You know that thing you do with the muscles in your pussy, see if you can do that."

A little bit of action on my part, and his cock started to firm up again, so I just kept at it, milking away, he got his head down to my tits, and started sucking, we just kept at it, till I got him to spunk up me again, the last stroke, coincided with me coughing, he just said...

"Mind you don't bite his head off!" and blasted into me.

It was all I needed and I joined him.

We had a good sweat on, but getting a cramp when the door was knocked.

"Peggy! Peggy! Are you in?"

"Wendy, is Brian with you?"

"No, he's down in the bar. Do you want him?"

I suddenly realised that we hadn't locked the door after Wendy had left earlier.

"No, We have a problem, can you come in."

"I'll have to get a key from somewhere."

"The door's not locked. We forgot...again."

The door pushed open.

"Where are you?"

"Over here."

"Where?"

"Here."

I could just see her over the edge of the bed.

"What are you doing there?"

"We fell out of bed and we're stuck!"

Wendy giggled.

"Stop, don't tell me that!" she laughed out loud, " Don't say that, I'll wet myself!"

"It's serious, we cant get up."

"Terry's got a nice arse." She giggled.

"Never mind Terry's Arse, come and give us a hand, we are getting cramp."

Girls, I bet none of you have ever been in this position, well you may have been in the position, you know with a cock up your pussy, and the guy between your thighs, but never in this situation, with that position, and jammed down between the bed and the wall and in need of a hand to resolve the situation.

Wendy pushed the door, and came round to the end of the bed. She was at our feet, just standing there looking.

"He's got hairy balls hasn't he?"

"Never mind his arse or his balls, just get us up out of it."

"Is he, you know, still stuck up you, or has he slipped out?"

To be honest his cock was still in me and fairly stiff, so I just worked my muscles, doing my pelvic floor excersizes.

"Oye! I am here you know, stop discussing my balls and whether I'm still up her." Terry snapped.

"Don't get pissy, I've got to work out what to grab hold of to pull you out of it. I've got cold hands, if I grab your balls would you jump out by yourself?" she just would not take it seriously.

"Don't you fucking dare!"

Wendy reached down and put her hand under Terry's Chin.

"Not much of a grip really, hang on." She turned and put her handbag on the bed.

Regaining her previous position, Wendy again reached over and placed both hands under Terry's chin. Nothing was moving. Then she kicked off her shoes, and placed one foot his arse and pulled again, this time pushing with her foot on his arse, it didn't help the situation, but his cock was then shoved so far up me that my eyes nearly popped out.

I don't believe any of you can picture the situation, but to be honest we were in hysterics. Wendy could do little for laughing, I was absolutely useless laughing and Terry was laughing so much his cock, as far up me as it was, shook with his laughter, giving me one hell of an orgasm. I was so embarrassed.

"Do you want me to go and get Brian, see if he could help?"

"No!" we both chorused.

"Try my ankle."

"What about it?"

"Try pulling me by the ankle."

"Which one."

"For fuck sake does it matter? I've only got two feet."

"Bragging again, Brian's only got six inches!"

"Just do it, stop messing about."

Wendy bent down again but reached between his legs and jiggled Terry's balls.

"For fuck sake woman if you are that desperate for my balls, see me after, but get us up first!"

She took his ankle, and pulled, nothing happened.

"You need to pull harder, go on, give it a good heave."

She picked up both ankles and held them under her armpits, taking him at his word, she threw herself backwards. It was effective. His head, which had been alongside of mine was dragged down my body, bouncing over my tits, Wendy ended up sitting on the floor, and Terry's nose was in my pussy. We still could not get up off the floor, we were so stiff, about the only thing that wasn't was Terry's cock. I was, as was Wendy, near wetting myself, I so desperately needed a pee and I had to compose myself before I could get up.

I was dribbling as Terry lifted me towards the hand basin, and Wendy was still wetting herself watching our antics. As I finished and used a tissue...

"Now you can give me a hand up to that basin, before I soak my knickers. They are damp enough already"

Terry, being a gentleman, did so, then watched as Wendy eased up her skirt and pulled her pants aside. She must have been bursting as she let a torrent go. I mean while started to dress. I was starving and the restaurant was due to close.

"Do you want a hand to wipe it?" Terry was most solicitous.

"Oh yes? You've had an eyeful, and now you want a feel too? What do you think Peggy?"

"Well you did fondle his balls."

"Go on then, just a quick wipe mind!" Wendy handed him a tissue.

Terry wiped then turned back toward me to show his finger through the tissue. Wendy aimed a swipe at him which he ducked.

The hotel restaurant was closed by the time we got to it so we had to go out to find a fish restaurant . but I can tell you, the evening's entertainment was as tiring as any other activity, so having dined, we bid Wendy and Brian goodnight and headed for our room.

There was nothing more, really that could go wrong. The bus for the excursion the following day didn't arrive, so after a short walk around the harbour, we went back to our room to enjoy our own company.

I got plenty of cock, Terry had all the pussy he could cope with, we didn't see much of Wendy and Brian, which was probably a good thing, Wendy had seem more of us than was good for her, and I didn't really appreciate the way she was eyeing Terry's cock.

When we got back to Weymouth, the homeward crossing was not as rough as the outward, I rang my husband and told him an hour late for when we would arrive back. It gave us the opportunity to say a quiet and sociable goodbye to our fellas – well for the time being.

The following year we did something similar, for a week that time. Just three of us, Brian decided he couldn't make it. Just as well really, Wendy unexpectedly started her period on the second day, we were in France for a day trip. Neither she nor I could speak the lingo, she was unprepared so a visit to the pharmacy was needed, Terry bless him, blushed to the very roots as he tried to explain the predicament and requirement to the young, equally embarrassed, lady behind the counter, but bless him, he achieved the result and we left the shop with suitable purchases.

After a couple more years, terry and I sort of petered out, then I moved away. Wendy divorced, and last I heard, she and Terry had set up home together.

joulie
joulie
197 Followers
12