UK Wife Kathy - 2023 NEW Pt. 01

Story Info
My activities restart after Covid-19.
2.5k words
3.91
9.2k
13
0

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/20/2023
Created 05/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I struggle to find time to write about my life pre-Covid, I have also resumed my activities, and want to keep up to date with these. If I don't do it now, it will all get lost as random memories. Some things I haven't mentioned yet will need further explaining, but I will do my best.

For the whole of the Covid situation, I was faithful to my husband Alan. Some people believed in Covid, others didn't. Three years and two months seems a hell of a long time, but I did know quite a few people who died, including my lover Dave, another good friend, and a few older relations. What seemed to be killing people was the fact they became ill, often heart attacks, went into hospital, and never came out.

Steph would often ask me what I was up to, and always followed it up with a comment telling me that I would be tempted, and that I would need to confess to her as soon as I was. I wasn't tempted though, I was actual glad for some normality. A boring sex life. I even wondered why I got involved in the first place. However, with each month, I was getting closer to being tempted again, and a bit of hot weather brought it all back.

On Saturday 20th May 2023, after we had both been at work, we decided to drive to the coast. We had seven different resorts within reach, and like we occasionally did in the past, I drew a numbered plastic token from a purple velvet bag that we had kept, and that decided where we would go. What happened was then down to fate, and the chosen resort was actually the furthest away of the seven we could get to for a day trip.

It was 120 miles, almost all motorway, and we arrived at 3pm, parked, and had a walk along the promenade, tried the beach, which was a bit breezy, and then went to a park which was much more sheltered. I was wearing orange shorts and a vest like top, panties, but no bra, and carrying a cardigan. We talked about this park being one of the last places I had actually got picked up before Covid.

Of course, our plan was always to have a relaxing afternoon and then go to a hotel in the early evening and for me to sit in the bar and see who approached. It was seldom I tried to get picked up in the afternoon. One occasion that it did happen was in the park we were at, probably around four years ago. We had been sat between a cafe and a kids play area, when a man had come to repair a fence near to us. He was an overweight, almost bald, man, around 50, with a black beard and great suntan. He had started chatting to us and told us that the best way to get things done was to do them yourself. Apparently he owned the cafe.

Alan gave me a slight nudge, and said he was going for a walk, so I had stayed and sat talking with the man, who asked if he had bored my husband already. I laughed and said it was just a game we played occasionally. The man asked what that was, and I told him we usually did this in hotels, where I sat alone and got picked up by a stranger. The man quickly suggested we find somewhere quiet, and took me to his car that was at the back of the cafe. I gave him a blow job. He was a bit sweaty but it was good. He kept a watch out for anyone, although it was perfectly quiet back there, and he came in my mouth.

So, four years later, we went and sat on a grassy open area, and Alan reminded me of the man, so we walked back to where we had met him, sat around twenty minutes, and suddenly saw him, clearing away tables and chairs. Alan suggested I go and see if he remembered me. I was a bit nervous in case he didn't, but as he looked up at me he obviously did. I just said that I thought I would come and say hello.

He said he was really pleased to see me, and wondered if I would ever come back. We chatted briefly, I told him I hadn't been anywhere for three years and this was my first time at the coast since. He asked if I was hanging around a bit. I answered that I could, if he wanted me to, and he took me in the cafe, got me a coffee and said his staff would all be gone in fifteen minutes. True to his word, fifteen minutes later he had locked the doors and we were fucking on the floor, behind the counter where we couldn't be seen.

My shorts and panties had been tossed across the room and my vest was round my neck. Hmm, this was good, my first fuck outside marriage since Covid. I don't even know the guys name, but he was on top of me, banging his cock up my cunt and scratching my breasts with his chest hair. My husband was probably still sat just a short distance away. Maybe he had even seen my clothes flying through the air.

I was soon filled with the guys spunk, and then everything felt suddenly embarrassing. I collected my clothes, used the toilet and we exchanged pleasantries, and I returned to Alan. The only thing he had seen was how we suddenly disappeared down onto the floor. We walked back to the car and I gave him a few details, and we stopped and had a long kiss while he squeezed my bum cheeks.

Back at the car I changed into a short summer dress, keeping my spunk stained panties on, and then we went to find somewhere for a meal. Then back to the car for a while, where we sat kissing and deciding which hotel we would visit. To be honest, there wasn't much choice. The three hotels we had used in the past were all closed for various reasons, leaving two medium size hotels, which tend to cater for coach parties.

Around 7pm we went for a walk, and were holding on to each other, all cuddly for the first time in ages. We looked at the hotels and chose the one that looked slightly busier and is at least part of a major chain. I used the toilets first and put some make up on and made my tight dress as short as I respectably could, then we sat and had a drink together in a bar that had around six people in it, all couples. It did gradually start filling up though. Alan doesn't drink alcohol as he is always driving, I had a couple of vodkas with orange.

It wasn't until 8.15pm that we decided it was now or never, and Alan kissed me and said he would be back in an hour, and not to worry if nothing had happened, we would just go home. He felt up my dress at the table and then left. I had a bit of drink left and no money, so had to make it last. I was starting to get tired, a lack of conversation, a busy day, a bit of drink, all taking their toll. I wasn't even thinking about getting picked up, but suddenly I snapped out of it when an elderly man asked if he could get me a drink. I hadn't noticed him before, but gratefully accepted another vodka.

He fetched my drink from the bar and asked if he could join me, and pulled up a stool. He told me he was called Peter, I said I was Kathy, and he asked if I was staying at the hotel. That used to be my line, but we quickly established he was staying there, and I was waiting for my husband, who I told him had gone to visit a family member, and would be back in 40 minutes. We chatted about the weather, and I tried to move things on by asking about his room. Were the rooms comfy, large, clean....? Eventually he said he could show me if I was thinking of staying there. OK.

We passed reception without any problem, he asked if I wanted to take the lift, I said I'd prefer to walk, and I went in front up the stairs so he would hopefully be looking up my dress. I could tell he was a nice, decent guy, so it was probably on me to get things happening. We came to the room, and he unlocked it. Knowing I had to be brazen made me feel submissive in a strange way. This wasn't really in my nature, but what the heck. I went to the bed, felt the mattress and then looked at him and said we needed to be fairly quick. He got the message, and put his arms round me and asked if I was sure. I was. I laid on the bed, he took his jacket off and joined me and I undid his shirt and trousers. I told him to unzip my dress and we pulled it off together and he pulled my panties down leaving me in just sandals. He continued stripping off and I sat up and sucked his cock briefly before he asked if I had a condom. I said I was on the pill, and pulled him on top of me. It was only around a three minute fuck, but it all went to plan. No names, phone numbers, nothing. He came up me, I used the bathroom, dressed and went down to meet Alan who had just got back to the bar.

A two hour drive home, and an hour fuck while I told Alan about the afternoon and the evening sex, then sleep, followed by another fuck the next morning. All fairly perfect for a return to my old ways. Just one, or maybe two things to face.

On Monday work started as normal. Late morning Steph asked if I'd had a good weekend. I said yes, we had been to the coast. She suddenly took an interest. Steph asked if I had been naughty. Yes, I had. I expected her telling me I had to go home with her after work, but she didn't. She just kept giving me the occasional glance, and as I was getting ready to go home, Steph told me to be available after work, tomorrow.

That threw me, twenty four hours of nervousness, fear, cravings. As will become apparent when I bring my old stories up to date, Alan now knew about Steph disciplining me, but not his mother. Would Steph still involve Mother-in-Law? I hoped not. I wanted to ring Steph and ask her to make it just me and her. But I didn't dare.

Tuesday came too fast, Steph asked me if I was available, of course I was. After work, we went to her car, she told me her Dad was having the kids after school, and she drove to her house. As we pulled up I saw Mother-in-Law's car parked outside. I always checked for her car after what had happened four years ago (soon to be filled in). We got out of the car. MIL followed us down the pathway, and we entered the house. Both Steph and MIL were being very stern, and made comments about knowing I wouldn't be able to keep faithful now I had started visiting the coast again. Once a slut, always a slut. Etc. Etc. Yeah, well I am pleased I didn't disappoint. I just thought that, didn't say it. Steph asked if I needed to use the bathroom, I said yes, and headed off. She told me to come back as I was. For the next five minutes I hung around in the bathroom and deeply regretted getting back into this, whatever it was.

When I returned to the living room, both were sat down chatting, and MIL casually told me to stand in the corner and strip. As you will hear later, that was my place to go, whether at Steph's , MIL's or my own house. In a corner, facing the wall, where I would have to slowly strip, folding my clothes and placing them on my feet, until I was naked. Then I would stand with my hands on my head waiting until someone came and took my clothes away to another room. After a few minutes it was normal for me to start shaking, my arms and my legs, as I grew more and more apprehensive, terrified of what was going to happen.

It was Steph who took my clothes away. It was MIL who came and laid her hands on me, making me violently shudder as she simply touched my waist. For the first time in over three years they were both going to take pleasure from my humiliation. MIL stood behind me and asked me if I had been a dirty little slut again. I confirmed what she already knew, and called her Madam, even though she hadn't asked me to.

Steph asked if it was just the one man. I them both that it was two men, separately. I said I was sorry, which brought the response that I would be sorry. I knew, but I wanted to be made to be sorry. I wanted to be punished for being a slut. I would certainly be sorry. My hands were pulled from my head and twisted up my back. I was frogmarched to the dining table, and bent over it, face down of course. They didn't bother to tie me, they knew they could do what they wanted.

There was nothing sexual though. Just pain. MIL started spanking me, both my bottom and the backs of my legs. Then she stopped to tell me to start talking. She reminded me, ALL the details. I knew I had to describe everything. Cock sizes, conversations, places, removal of clothing, touch, penetration, kissing, orgasms, spunk. I would have to say things coarsely. Use words like prick, cunt, fucking. Tell them that it was all me. The slut, council estate slag. Then I would have to tell them what I had told Alan, and how he fucked me, how excited I made him. How many more men I wanted to fuck.

All the time I was getting spanked and beaten with a bat. On my bottom, legs, and back. Nothing sexual. Just pain. After they had finished I was told to dress and walk home, while they discussed my behavior. Later I had to show my bruised bottom to Alan and explain what Steph had done to me and why, while he repeatedly fucked me. No mention of his mother of course. I think he is more turned on by Steph beating me than he is by other men fucking me.