Sugar

Story Info
A story about Alice who has to sell her body.
1.8k words
4.47
9.7k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alice had never been struggling financially. Just recently, when she quit her side job to fully focus on her studies, money became somewhat of an issue.

The no good boyfriend didn't help. He spent most of his days smoking weed -- something that had started having an impact on their sex life too. The good, fast, hard sex was long gone. For months, Alice had to make due with cuddle sex and cumming quickly and gently with her toys.

She told herself that this was fine. Wanting to be called a slut in bed, being slapped in the face, dominated -- this was a thing of the past. She tried to not think about it anymore. The few times a month, that she watched porn, she scrolled through the hardcore thumbnails and tried to ignore the tingling between her legs.

The money problems had been getting on her nerves more than anything else though. Buying new clothes or even just going for a nice dinner was basically off the table. If there only was an easy way to get some money -- without spending much time.

Of course, Alice remembered the site. She had googled it a few years ago when she was still single, she even created an account. She flirted with a few of the older men but never met anyone.

It couldn't hurt to check if that account was still active, no? Just a glimpse. She remembered username and password well -- and indeed, her account was still there. An old picture of her cleavage looked at her and a small text: "Needy and bratty. Come tame me." She grinned. It took only a minute till the first pm rained in. George, 62, married and about 50km away from her. He commented on her tits, he wanted to cover them in cum and offered 50 bucks plus a night in his hotel room.

Alice felt the tingle again, she was close to at least answering this grey haired stranger -- but no. No way. She couldn't give in to that. She couldn't cheat. No way. The next pm came in.

Christoph, 58. Recently divorced and looking for the kind of fun he didn't have the last couple of years. He dressed well, was tall and had broad shoulders. Alice's type. She wanted him to use her. She ignored the voice in her head that wanted her to log off immediately. Instead, she slid a hand between her legs, let the thought of fucking this stranger linger for a second, then answered. She asked where he wanted to meet. That she could come this evening.

Christoph answered seconds later. He had to work for another two hours -- then he wanted her to get to his hotel room. Alice grinned again. He asked her for her measurements and Alice answered honestly. She expected him to comment on her chest size, on her thick hips...He just said "Perfect. Be there on time...I want you."

Two hours to get ready, dress nicely and take the train to the next city. Perfect.

Alice found the hotel easily. An expensive one, good. She had been enjoying the looks all the way here -- Grey leggings and black lace panties underneath. A white shirt and the matching bra. Seductively appropriate.

She greeted the staff in the foyer, then took the elevator up. Grinning again as she checked herself out in the mirror. Not a sign of thoughts of doubt or regret. She wanted this. She needed this.

Christoph opened the door in just a hotel bath robe. He was freshly showered. His short, grey hair was still dripping. He was cleanly shaven and smelled like alcohol -- he used an expensive perfume but it had gotten old. Alice herself bought her current perfume 3 years ago -- not long enough to start smelling like alcohol.

His piecing blue eyes undressed her in the doorway. She felt the heat rising in her whole body as she looked up at him. He clenched his jaw, swallowed, then told her to come inside. It was a nice hotel room. A big bed, an open shower with a rainwater head. The TV screensaver colored everything in warm reddish colors.

While Christoph closed the door behind her, Alice walked up to the bed. Red lingerie was placed neatly on top of the sheets. Panties and bra, her size. The price tag was still on them. "I can take them back if you don't like them. I think they are going to look good on you though." She felt his hand caressing her lower back, then her ass. The tingling made her knees weak. "I like them. Thank you...Daddy."

Christoph grunted in approval, then grabbed her shirt and slowly lifted it above her head. No words needed. No small talk. Alice knew why she was here and it was not to talk. She felt Christoph's hand on her back and a second later, her bra fell to the floor. She let her hand wander back, felt the fabric of his bathrobe, then felt the heat, the size, the throbbing of his erection. She started gently stroking it, before Christoph brushed her hand away.

"Take off your pants in front of me. Strip naked." He took a step back, opened his bathrobe and started stroking himself. She risked a quick, shy glance at his massive erection, then proceeded to obey. "Yes Daddy."

She bent down and pulled her leggings down slowly. She knew how good her ass looked right now. She kicked the leggings off, then hooked her thumbs into her panties and peeled them off her skin too. She was helplessly naked in front of a stranger almost twice her age. Wetness started dripping down her thighs.

Christophe walked up to her from behind again. She felt his hands on her shoulders, then his cock against her ass. He reached around her to grab her tits, one in each hand. He squeezed gently, muttered "fuck yes", then pushed her forward towards the bed.

"Let's see if these fit you."

Alice felt the lace, then put both the panties and the bra on. Both fit, the bra was a tiny bit small and pushed her tits together and up. Christoph gripped her hair and made her turn towards the glass shower door. "Red looks good on you." His voice was low, greedy. Possessive. She felt his cock again, it was rockhard. He would have no problem ramming it into her even if she wasn't already dripping wet. "You're not Alice anymore. Forget that name while you are here. I want you to be nothing but my slut." He didn't wait for her answer and spun her around again. Towards the bed, this time he pushed her onto it. Alice landed on her hands, feet still in front of the bed, ass pushed out. She smiled quietly to herself, then felt the first hit.

Christoph's big hand came down and filled the room with the sound of spanking her full ass. Again. And again. Her pale skin lit up red, then the marks slowly faded again. Do it harder, she thought. I want them to stay. I want to take them home. "You like that, my perfect slut?" Christoph purred with lust and Alice joined in "Fuck yes, Daddy. Do it harder. Mark your slut." The words came out of her mouth and a wave of pleasure rushed over her. Followed by more slaps, much harder. She moaned after each and every one of them.

She felt Christoph take a step back, pick something up and then get back to her. She really didn't want him to use a belt. Instead, she felt him pull her panties to the side a bit -- and stuff 50 bucks under them. She thanked him and purred and looked back to see a whole stack of bills in his hand. "Give me more, Daddy. Give me everything."

He continued spanking and filling her panties with money till she could barely hold herself up anymore. Weakly, she continued begging. After half an hour of getting her ass spanked, he finally put away the money. He ordered her to get in the middle of the bed -- and Alice obeyed. Her head on the mattress, her ass still high in the air. Her thighs glistering with wetness, her belly moving with her heavy breaths.

"Everything, yeah?" Christoph was naked and already behind her, kneeling. "Every inch? Tell me how you need to get used. Tell me what you are." He pulled her panties to the side and started rubbing his bare cock against her pussy. "I need to get fucked like the fucktoy I am. Use me like your personal slut, Daddy.", Alice begged, no thought in her mind but how fucking good Daddys cock is going to feel. Fuck the condom. Fuck the boyfriend. This feels too fucking good to stop.

He slid in slowly. Inch by inch, spreading her insides till his tip brushed against her walls. Both of them moaned. Then his hands on her ass. Pushing her cheeks together, making her ass look even bigger than it already is. His thrusts got hard fast. With full force, he pulled his hips back, then thrust into her again. She groaned, moaned, screamed, tried to steady herself against the bed. She tried to not cum within the first 30 seconds but couldn't stop herself.

The orgasm just rolled over her, waves of pleasure in the same rhythm as his thrusts, then her brain shut off for five seconds and she started shaking and cumming and quietly moaning. Christoph pulled out, slapped her ass, then thrust back into her. She almost passed out.

His hand found her hair again and he pulled, harder than before. She leaned back, all the way, till she felt his chest against her back. His thrusts had gotten faster, he didn't pull out all the way but continued to hit her g spot relentlessly. Her tits bounced in that position, she couldn't and didn't want to stop it. Christoph looked over her shoulder, she smelled him again, she felt his eyes, how his thrusts got harder to make her tits bounce even more. She really was his fucktoy. He used her body however he wanted. His lips were next to Alice's ear and she heard him moan "Be my fucking cum dump."

She could have pushed him off. She could have told him to not fucking breed her. But she didn't. She moaned louder, she threw her hips back against him. She felt his cock throb uncontrollably inside of her, then she felt her own body collapse. His hot load shot into her while her whole body started to shake, she came for a full minute.

He pulled out and let his juice drip onto the hotel bed sheets. Alice rolled onto her side, grinning contentedly. Once she got her strength back, she turned around to Christoph who was in his bath robe again.

"I charge extra for being your personal slut AND cumdump, you know."