All Comments on 'A Dom's Revenge Ch. 06'

by sirsemega

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Go back to seventh grade and relearn apostrophes

Or you will be beaten even more severely, you worthless subhuman.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
LOL

LOL

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
this is criminal

this is not just crap, it is badly written crap

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
wtf?

lol horrible

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
good

dude keep writing im enjoying it. reading it every day you put out a new one

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Really starting to enjoy this now

No, you're not a softcock yet. Keep up the good work. Please don't dissapoint.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
"I screened even louder."

Did you consider putting this in the humor section. The spelling errors and grammar avoidance makes it almost funny. Let me see if I can guess the next part. the girl teresa is so overcome by the Masters punishment she begs him to take her as his slave. The girl, subslave, gains an understanding of her real situation and becomes Master's and slave's slave, a subslave. Again your ruining of the girls bodies and sexual parts is indicative of a person out of control. If the girl is of no use to you, what use does she have? Now perhaps some people can understand why some women are beaten to death by so called doms and thereby condemn to society the role and place of true BDSM. One who is learning might read some of the literature of those really into the BDSM scene such as the Erotic Rose Society (EROS) for instance. What your story is based on is pure out and out sadism for revenge nothing more nothing less and for most individuals results eventually in jail time.

Sparks373Sparks373about 16 years ago
How Far We Fall

The ex-husband in this story desperately needed professional help when his wife left him. He didn't get any, so he kept it all bottled up. So, when the ex did show up, instead of being a normal human being, at least offering shelter and protection, if not love and understand, we have this deranged story.

Sort of makes you wonder how the author thinks and acts.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Hey, it's fiction!

i'm enjoying this. It's fiction. And i admire anyone brave enough to share their fantasies. Also any grammatical/punctuation errors... that's why publishers hire editors, or am i wrong?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
writes & rongs

Pain & humiliation aren't erotic by any definition so while you have a small sick audience is that enough to warrant all this crude fetish time?<P>

Perhaps you will understand it better when you mature - or not.<P>

Until then put your pain and humiliation fetish under fetish / BDSM where it doesn't belong either but moreso than mislabeled here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
what's wrong?

Whats wrong, did your girlfriend laugh at your three inch little dick? This is too bad even for the bondage category where it should be but then do you know the difference between loving wifes and bondage?

worzelworzelover 14 years ago
I just don't understand?

The reason I don't understand some of these comments is these writings are FICTION

got it! FICTION! You know that means it's not real, it means that Sirsemega has taken time (i think a lot of time) and written his fantasies. They aren't someone else's fantasies they are his! That's what stories are all about. if you don't like the story fine, just find a story you do like and read it

don't moan like little schoolgirls about it. Even better try and write your own stories, you might just find out it's a bit harder than you think! Try it and we can all laugh at your scribble!

DeanofMeanDeanofMeanalmost 2 years ago

One of the better Doms I have read on here, not mindless pain but abuse with a purpose, and he seems to take his responsibilities for those serving him to heart as well, we will see I guess.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous