A Dom's Revenge Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Teresa apologized as she continued to take the crop. Once I hung up the crop, I took a little break. I needed a drink and wanted to relax in the living room for a little while. I motioned girl to kneel in front of Teresa, allowing them to look into each others faces. Girl still, hobbled was to see Teresa's and her own failure, and Teresa was to see the reason for her suffering on the evil horse. Sobbing, Teresa tried to bear the burden of the horse, while girl watched quietly, not sure if she should comfort her Mistress, or if she were allowed to.

Twenty minutes later, I ascended the stairs and found the two in the same positions, Teresa, now was sobbing uncontrollably as I entered the room. I motioned girl to go back to her first position while I checked on Teresa. Her crotch was raw from the horse, her skin all red with small yellow welts from the crop. Her face wet and puffy from the crying. She apologized again to her Master, begging me to take her off the infernal horse. I took my fingers and gently rubbed her sore pussy. The lips were hot and red, inflamed, yet there was wet pussy juice coating them. I pulled my fingers out and shoved them into the babbling mouth of Teresa forcing her to suck them clean. "Looks like my little cunt is enjoying this!" I said as I dipped my fingers back into her nectar.

This time I pulled them out and sucked my own fingers clean.

Still crying, she watched me turn to the wall with all the hanging instruments and started groaning and begging me when she saw my pull out the cane. A thin rattan cane that belied the viciousness of its bite. With great pain and hesitation, she finally kissed the weapon that was about to inflict more pain on her. A devious mood struck me and just as I lined up for the first blow, I paused and turned to girl. I motioned her to join me and handed the cane to her bound together hands. She grasped it clumsily and had a look of confusion on her face. Teresa watched as well.

"Girl, I am allowing you one swing at your Mistress. Think of it as payback for how far she pushed you. Make it a good one or you'll be on the horse next."

Girl nodded quickly, one thing she knew for sure and that was she never wanted to be on the horse.

Teresa watched through teary eyes as girl took the cane and awkwardly swung it a few times trying to get the handle of it. When ready, she took aim and I stopped her.

"Hold the cane to her face, girl. Your Mistress must kiss it first before you deliver the blow."

Humiliated enough as it was, having girl watch her Mistress receive punishment, and now be about to be struck by the lowly girl, kissing the cane was a final touch of cruelty that her imaginative Master debased her with further. She kissed the cane, her face redder than the flogged parts of her body, and then girl wound up and struck her Mistress a cruel and wicked stroke right on her ass. Teresa howled with pain as the blow continued to work its way into her nervous system. Her body trembled, tears flowed anew. I took the cane from girl and had her go back to her kneeling position. Holding the cane up to Teresa's mouth, she finally noticed it when the pain subsided enough that her sight had returned. "Kiss it," I said. It wasn't a request. Begging and apologizing Teresa kissed it. Her entire body was giving out. The pain too much. I alternated strokes now. One slice to her breast, then I fingered her. Then a stroke to her calf, then I fingered her. Then one to her ass, then I fingered her. Soon Teresa was panting not just from the pain, but from the growing imminent orgasm. Finally after the twenty fifth stroke, she came all over my fingers, shrieking as she struggled in her bonds. Her body jerked and spasmed for well over a minute while I held her, calming her down. I called girl over and had her hold Teresa as well, one giant embrace as we both brought Teresa down from her giant cum. I quickly removed her from the horse, keeping her in the armbinders, I picked her near lifeless body up and carried her into my bedroom, placing her limply onto the bed. I sent girl off to the guest bathroom to get the lotion for her wounds and tender flesh. Once returned, I then slowly applied the lotion all over Teresa's body, paying special care to her sore pussy. Only now did I realize that I would miss that pussy, as there was no way that she would be able to take me down there for the rest of the fast ending weekend. Finally she stirred, focusing on me; she smiled and tested her bounds. "Thank you Master!" she slowly muttered. I held her and stroked her hair. She was in bliss. The pain was almost forgotten, there, in the background, but just as a low hum.

to be continued...