A Dumb Blonde as Mayor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yes, very confusing, Andrea thought brushing away the laughter tears from her eyes.

---------------------------

Andrea Finn became Mayor of Pike's Point, winning 81.5% of the vote.

Two days later before 170 guests Jefferson Robbins married Andrea Finn with Jane Ferguson as chief bridesmaid, Sandra Jones as a bridesmaid, her daughter Robina as flower girl and Elsie Strong as matron of honor. Andrea's father gave her away and her mother, sat with Priscilla Robbins, both weeping copiously. The seven councilors and partners and fifteen people from the elementary school and their partners comprised the bulk of Andrea's guests along with the retiring mayor Ivan James and his wife Gabriel.

An estimated 5500 cheering citizens lined the route from the church to the events center for the after-wedding function.

Two photos of the wedding appeared on page eight of the Gazette. Page one was taken over by two big news stories: Mornington Council was investigating a site for a new airport in the adjacent rural territory of Pike's Point Council and the Harbor Authority was investigating providing and operating a five-port roll-on-roll-off freight facility to service Charlotte Inlet communities. In each announcement the incoming Mayor of Pikes Port stated she was solidly behind the proposal.

The reporters had contracted her before Andrea left with Jefferson on their honeymoon at an undisclosed fishing retreat.

THE END