A Favour for a Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
virusman
virusman
309 Followers

I just lay there with Anne in my arms, excited by the thought of what was might happen before very long, and hoping that I would be able to watch her mating with Oliver.

Slightly worried by my silence, and thinking that I might be jealous, Anne continued, "Whatever happens, you will always be my favourite lover. However many men may take me, it will never the same as it is with you. I really enjoy fucking, but with us it is not just lust, but a union of our souls."

I kissed her hair softly, and murmured, "I know that you love me, and I have no fears that you would ever leave me. All I want is for you to be happy, and I enjoy sharing you with other men. Watching you ascend to heights of sexual bliss is beautiful, and never ceases to arouse me."

Anne then moved from my side and squatted on her haunches in front of me, her thighs parted so that I could see her pussy lips and clitoris coated with our dried juices, a trickle of semen still running down from her cunt towards her anus.

She spread her inner lips lasciviously and purred, "Come on, before we go to sleep why don't you clean me up with your wicked tongue, and I if you are good I might just give you a nice blow job when you've finished."

Needing no further encouragement, and excited by Anne's confession of her lust for Oliver, I quickly turned over and slid up the bed so that my head was between her legs. I started to lick her pussy, sucking her engorged lips into my mouth before flicking the tip of her swollen clitoris with my tongue. She soon started to writhe and moan as new waves of pleasure washed over her. As she started the build up towards her climax, I inserted my index finger into her cunt to make sure it was fully lubricated and then gently pushed it passed the resistance of her sphincter muscles into her anus, inserting my thumb into her wet and slippery cunt.

The combined assault of my tongue and fingers quickly drove Anne over the edge into another orgasm, not as violent as her earlier climax but longer lasting, leaving her utterly sated. She lay back on the bed with a look of utter contentment and bliss on her face. She murmured words of thanks and love, as I looked on in complete adoration for this wonderful woman who was my soul mate and the centre of my existence.

As she returned to earth, Anne remembered her promised to complete my evening with a blow job. She pushed me back onto the bed and gently took the head of my cock between her lips, stroking the shaft with one hand and caressing my balls with the other. She then slowly licked up and down the shaft whilst squeezing the head of my cock just below the glans, before taking my balls into her mouth and sucking them as she wrapped her hands around my cock, sliding them up and down with increasing frequency. I started to thrust my hips up and down in time with her hands, and as I neared my climax she took the head of my cock into her mouth again, swallowing all of my come as I spurted again and again, exquisite sensations flooding my entire body as I floated in a sea of inexpressible joy.

Our lovemaking complete we snuggled together under the duvet, our bedtime chocolate forgotten as we drifted off into sleep together, one in our abiding love -- the true union of souls.

*****

At this point in my story, I really ought to come clean. Although I described our relationship with Ellen and David as mildly flirtatious, about three years previously it had changed over the course of one night into something much naughtier. Subsequently they introduced us to their swinging lifestyle, which we embraced with considerable enthusiasm and enjoyment.

I am sure, however, that my readers will be impatient to find out what happened next in the story of Anne and Oliver. Consequently, the description of our original seduction by Ellen and David, and its deliciously depraved consequences will not be told here, although it will be the subject of later stories from my pen.

*****

The next morning Anne and I awoke to another beautiful summer's day. We had fallen asleep in each other's arms, happy and fulfilled by our lovemaking; for the moment at least, our mutual passion spent. It felt good to be alive, lying there alongside the woman I loved, secure in the knowledge of her deep love for me.

We got up late, content to laze in bed in that state of blissful lethargy that often follows a night of love. Once we were dresesd, and had eaten our breakfast, we spent the day as we did most Sundays. I caught up on the newspapers, and then went outside to potter around the garden. Anne busied herself preparing the family meal, a leisurely affair, which we ate together gathered around the dining table. The girls chattered away as usual about boys and other girlish things. Anne and I did not feel the need to say much, quite happy to be together in the silent intimacy of two people who have shared their lives for many years.

It was late in the evening, after the girls had gone to bed, before Anne started to talk about the thoughts and plans she had been making for the following weekend. It was only then that I realised that Oliver had been on her mind all the time. "I rang Mum earlier, and I have arranged for you to drop the girls off at her place on Friday evening, and pick them up again sometime on Monday," she said, "You know how much she enjoys having them around since Dad died."

My pulse quickened at the thought of a weekend alone together, but as she continued I realised that she had quite different ideas. "I have also spoken to Ellen, and Oliver will be coming round early on Saturday evening, and she will not be expecting him home until lunchtime the next day. She will make sure he has a good meal, because I don't anticipate that we will spend much time eating. He is going to need all his strength for what I have planned for him. Ellen will try to fill him in about our novel sexual lifestyle, so I hope he won't be too alarmed when I start to seduce him."

As she spoke, I felt a familiar stirring in my groins at the thought of watching Oliver plunder the riches of my wife's gorgeous body. "I hope I will be allowed to watch," I said, "I am really turned on by the thought of watching his cock sliding in and out of your delicious cunt until you come together in mutual ecstasy."

She thought for a moment, then said, "Yes, I will let you watch us, but I'm not going to let you fuck me again after tonight until Oliver has given me everything that he has." She laughed, "I expect that as a young man in his prime, he will be able to come and come again, and I am really excited thinking about the hours of pleasure he will give me. But I want to be really horny for him by Saturday, so tonight is the last night for a while for you buster."

She then stood up, lifted her dress over her head and dropped it on the floor, standing just out of reach. Quickly she reached behind her back and unhooked her bra, holding it over her breasts with one hand. She did a little dance in front of me, letting her bra fall to the ground as she did so, her ripe breasts bouncing gently and enticingly. She then slipped her fingers into the waistband of her lacy panties and slipped them down her thighs to reveal her golden bush, the lips of her pussy peeking through the curls. I started to stand up so that I could take her in my arms, but she turned and fled, giggling as she went.

"If you want me, you had better come and get me," she called softly as she ran up the stairs, "Otherwise you are going to have to wait for a week, although I am sure Ellen will make sure you don't get too frustrated."

I chased after her up the stairs and into our bedroom and shut the door firmly behind me. Anne was lying on the bed, her legs parted, lasciviously holding her labia apart with her fingers to reveal the pink flesh within. In a flash I undressed, letting my clothes fall where I stood, and then I was upon her, with one swift movement driving my cock deep into her open cunt. I paused for a moment to savour the exquisite sensation of the warm velvety lining of her vagina enfolding the shaft. Then I started to fuck her in long steady strokes, her hips rising up to meet me as I thrust deep into her.

There was nothing subtle or gentle about our coupling. We were like people possessed by a frenzy of lust, our imaginations running wild in anticipation of the weekend of seduction and debauchery to come. In her ecstasy, Anne raked her fingernails down my back, writhing beneath me as waves of pleasure washed through her body. As I drove on towards my climax, I pushed my chest hard against her, pinning her to the bed, driven by the overwhelming desire to possess her completely. I roughly sought her lips with mine, thrusting my tongue into her mouth in time with the thrusts of my cock deep into her cunt. Each time my cock was fully engulfed, I drove hard against her cervix as if I could penetrate even further into her helpless body, my swollen balls slapping hard against her anus.

After a few minutes I could feel that familiar warmth and tingling in my groin, signalling that my orgasm was close. I thrust even harder into Anne, grinding my pubic bones hard against her clitoris. Then I started to come, a sharp sensation rising up like a spear from the root of my penis, and erupting from its head to pierce deep into Anne's cunt. My legs were shaking uncontrollably as I pumped spurt after spurt of hot semen into her deepest recesses. Waves of intense pleasure radiated from my penis back through my body and deep into my brain. Almost deafened by the rushing sound of the blood in my head, I was vaguely aware of Anne screaming out obscenity after obscenity, as her own orgasm wracked her body in paroxysms of almost unbearable pleasure.

I slumped on top of Anne, exhausted by the intensity of my climax. After a couple of minutes I had recovered sufficiently to roll off onto my side, so that she could breathe more easily. Her chest was rising and falling as she tried to draw oxygen into her lungs, and she looked as if she had just run a marathon. Her face and breasts were flushed a deep pink, and her hair was damp and tousled, but as I looked at her, I thought that she looked radiantly beautiful. Words were inadequate to describe how I felt in that moment, but I thanked the Fates that they had given me this woman, and granted me enormous privilege of being her lifelong companion and soul mate.

Despite the warmth of the summer night we soon started to feel cold as the sweat of our exertions dried on our bodies. I got up and went into the bathroom where I grabbed a couple of towels, and after we had rubbed each other down, we cuddled together under the duvet. We lay there in each other's arms, as the delicious lethargy of post-coital bliss flowed through our bodies and minds, and before many minutes had passed, fell into a deep and dreamless sleep.

The following week passed very slowly. Although I had a very good SLR, I didn't think that explicit pictures of two people engaged in all manner of sexual activities would get past the censors if I sent ordinary colour negative films for processing and printing in the normal way, so I made sure that I had sufficient packs of film for my Polaroid camera -- this was before the days of inexpensive digital cameras. Anne had her hair and nails done, and went to a very expensive shop in town to find suitable lingerie for Oliver's delectation and delight. She also spoke to Ellen several times on the phone for what seemed like hours, but I was too polite to ask what they had been talking about, although I have no doubt that Oliver's seduction was the chief topic of conversation. Anne had made it her mission to do what Ellen had asked, and give Oliver a really good time. At the same time she was ardently looking forward to what she hoped would be a time of extreme sexual pleasure and fulfilment for her as well.

Finally Saturday dawned. Anne stayed in bed until late in the morning, so I took her breakfast of chocolate, eggs Benedict, and fresh figs, all washed down with a glass of champagne. I laid out her sexiest bathrobe on the bed, and then went into the bathroom to run her bath, adding verbena and green tea scented bath salts for a really sensual experience. She stayed in the bath for nearly an hour, then washed and dried her hair to give an artful natural look. When she had finished, she came downstairs dressed in just her robe for a light lunch of oysters, lobster and avocado salad, followed by strawberries and whipped cream, served with another glass of champagne.

After lunch she took a short nap, before starting to get ready for Oliver, who was due to arrive at about 7 o'clock in the evening. At about 6 o'clock I looked in to see how she was getting on. She was seated at her dressing table, absolutely naked, carefully applying her make up in ways that would subtly enhance her natural beauty. She looked ravishing, and for a moment I wished that all this effort was for me.

Hearing me at the door, she turned, and as I looked down her body, I had a most delicious shock. Gone were the soft curls of reddish blond hair that had framed her adorable pussy, and she was completely bald, naked as a baby. The effect was to accentuate the plump outer lips of her vulva, and my eyes were irresistibly drawn to her clitoris, now revealed in all its glory, the tip just poking through the hood. I was rendered speechless for a moment, and then let out a low whistle of appreciation as I feasted on her beauty.

Anne looked at me with a twinkle in her eye, and said, "That surprised you, didn't it. Just imagine what the effect will be on Oliver when he sees my pussy for the first time. It really turns me on to have a naked pussy, it is so sensitive, and I think I will come just from Oliver's touch when he strokes me for the first time. I can't wait to feel his fingers parting my lips to explore the hidden glories of my pussy. And when he eventually puts his cock into my cunt, I will be able to enjoy the feeling of his flesh pressed against mine without any barriers. I imagine that it will be so sensual, as if we are melting into each other."

She then parted her legs, and gently stroked her labia, revealing the pink inner lips, like the petals of an exotic flower. "Come and worship my pussy," she whispered huskily, "A little attention from your lips and tongue will get me ready just nicely for the main course -- Oliver's lovely virile young cock."

I needed no further invitation, but stepped into the room and went down on my knees with my head between her parted thighs. She smelled divine, a mixture of expensive bath soap, and the perfume that she had dabbed onto her naked mound and around her vulva. I leaned forward and gave her pussy a long lingering kiss. I was close enough to detect the sweet,heavy smell of her vaginal secretions, the nectar on which I had so often feasted. I then licked her pussy from the entrance to her cunt up to her clitoris, which I sucked into my mouth, whilst flicking its tip with my tongue.

Anne sighed, but then pushed me away. "That's enough, my pussy is now reserved for Oliver. If you are very good I might then let you have dessert later on, after Oliver has filled me with his sperm. From now on, however, until I give you permission to touch, you are only allowed to watch. I will let you stroke your cock -- it will turn me on even more to see how excited you become watching Oliver fuck me for the first time."

Anne then began to dress in the clothes that she had so carefully selected during the week. First she put on a pair of black lacy French knickers, almost transparent at the front. The legs were quite loose, and as she sat down again I could see all the way up her legs to her naked vulva. Next she rolled a pair of black hold-up stocking with lacy tops up her legs. This was almost as erotic as watching her remove them, and the sight of the bare white skin between her stockings and her knickers was bewitching. I itched to run my hands up her legs, and it took all my self-control to restrain myself.

"Don't put anything else on for a minute," I said, "I just want to capture this moment. You are so sexy in just knickers and stockings, and I am really envious of Oliver right now." I took a snap with the Polaroid, and continued, "How I wish I was twenty-two again, and about to be taken to paradise by a stunningly beautiful woman."

Anne did a little twirl, her perfectly shaped breasts bouncing slightly as she moved. My erect cock strained against my jeans, and I ached to bend her over the bed and drive it deep into her wanton pussy. But, tonight she belonged to Oliver, and I would have to wait until the weekend was over before she would return to my arms. In the meantime, she wanted him to fuck her over and over again, and I knew that in her ecstasy she would forget all about me for a while, as they journeyed together through a land of extreme sexual pleasure.

It was nearly time for Oliver to arrive, and Anne quickly put on the rest of her clothes -- a half cup brassiere that left her nipples exposed, a semi-transparent black blouse with deep frilly collar that continued down the front, and a black leather mini-skirt that ended an inch or two above her stocking tops. When she bent over to out on her dress shoes, her knickers were clearly visible.

Anne walked over to me, and putting her hand on the front of my jeans, gave my rampant cock a squeeze. "Poor Bill," she said, "All dressed up and nowhere to go. We will have to do something about that later on, or you will burst. I think a nice hand job might be in order, but you will have to wear a condom. The only spunk that is going be allowed near my body tonight will be Oliver's, and I expect him to come in all my holes, and anoint my flesh with his seed -- breasts, bottom, pussy, and all."

As we walked down the stairs it was just seven o'clock; time for Oliver to arrive. There was a lump in my throat as I thought about what was about to take place, but Anne was calm, her excitement contained, as she made her final preparations for her young lover, putting a dab of perfume behind each ear, at the base of her throat and between her breasts. She was ready for love!

When the doorbell went, Anne walked slowly to the door and opened it to allow Oliver to enter. He looked nervous, and stuttered a greeting, but Anne pulled his face down to hers and gave him the first of many kisses that night.

"My darling boy, come and make yourself comfortable in the sitting room," she said, "Bill will fix you a stiff drink to settle your nerves, and get you in the mood. I want you to be totally relaxed, so that you can enjoy the show that I am going to put on for you." Turning to me she continued, "I will have a small dry martini, thank-you my dear, and when you have done that, turn the lights down low, and put something nice and smoochy on the CD player. Oliver and I are going to dance a little."

When I had fixed their drinks, I poured a rather large glass of single malt for myself, turned the dimmer switch down, and went round the room lighting the scented candles that Anne had placed there earlier in the day. I then put a CD of Jack Jones in the player, adjusted the volume to a comfortable level, and settled myself deep in my favourite armchair, from where I would be able to watch Anne and Oliver as they danced.

Anne stood in the middle of the floor, and swayed her body seductively. As she did so, she undid the buttons of her blouse, looking Oliver in the eyes, and then beckoned to him to join her. Her got up and stood in front of her a little awkwardly. She put her arms around him, her hands stroking from his shoulders and down his back to rest on his bottom. Resting her head on his shoulder she started to sway in time to the music. Oliver had no choice but to follow her movements, and very soon they were moving in harmony, their bodies pressed close together.

virusman
virusman
309 Followers