A Favour for a Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
virusman
virusman
313 Followers

Anne lifted her head, and looking him in the eyes, murmured in a seductive voice, "Kiss me Oliver; I want to be kissed; kiss me like you do all the other girls you have seduced." Of course, Anne was aware that Oliver was relatively inexperienced, but she also knew that treating him like a practiced lady-killer would boost his self-confidence and make him a much better lover.

Soon it wasn't only their bodies that were dancing, as they kissed with increasing passion and urgency. Their tongues flicked in and out of each other's mouths, from time to time entwining in a frenzy of sexual desire. The vision before me of these two beautiful people, totally absorbed in each other, struck me as being both extremely romantic, and at the same time, deeply arousing. I reached for the Polaroid, which I had brought down from the bedroom and put on a side table, and took the first of many pictures that evening. Oliver had his arms around Anne, but appeared a little shy at putting them where his instincts must surely have been telling him to do. To give him encouragement to explore the delights of her body more daringly, she reached behind her and holding his right hand moved it down until it rested on her leather-clad bottom.

Oliver soon got the message, and like any red-blooded male, now he had been given the go-ahead, felt emboldened to go further. As they continued to sway in time with the music, I watched as he moved his hand down from her bottom to feel the bare flesh at the tops of her thighs, and then up under her skirt to caress her bottom. His hand was hidden from my excited gaze, but I was sure that he had his hand inside her French knickers, which were designed to give easy access to the delights of the naked flesh beneath. After three or four songs, Anne pulled away from Oliver, and ran her eyes up and down his body in a blatantly seductive way. His penis was quite clearly erect, straining at the constraints of his clothes.

Anne began to stroke the bulge in his trousers. "Mmm," she murmured, "That feels nice. I am looking forward to getting better acquainted with it very soon. But first let's dance a bit more, it's getting me really turned on, and I'm getting very wet between my legs."

She then moved close to him, so that her back was pressed against his chest, and as she turned her head to kiss him again, she said, "It would be very nice if you would put your hands inside my blouse. My breasts are dying for some attention."

It soon became obvious to me from the way Anne was undulating her pelvis, and thrusting her bottom back into Oliver's groin that she would like his hands somewhere else as well. Her skirt, although short, made access more difficult from the front, and as Anne had her hands behind Oliver so that she could caress his bottom, I got up to help. I undid the zip at the side of her skirt, and gently pulled it over her hips so that it could fall at her feet. Anne gave me a grateful smile, and blew me a kiss, as she kicked the it to one side. Her blouse was now fully open at the front, revealing the smooth flesh of her tummy with its delicious little belly button. I knew she loved to have it licked, and I wondered if Oliver would find that out later on. Oliver had pushed the cups of her bra down, in order to get unobstructed access to her breasts, and he was alternately stroking them and pinching her erect nipples.

With her skirt removed, Oliver did not need any further prompting, but moved his hand down her tummy and under the waistband of her knickers, which made her squirm with pleasure. They continued to kiss, with their eyes closed, as they concentrated on the sensual feelings that were flooding their bodies. As their excitement mounted further, they began to breath heavily, and I knew, with a mixture of arousal and anxiety, that it would not be long before I would be watching my wife being fucked by a young and virile stud.

Anne turned in Oliver's arms, and started to undo the buttons of his shirt, followed by the fastening of his trousers. She knelt to pull his trousers off, and as she did so leaned forward to kiss the head of his cock through the material of his briefs. She stood up and pushed him back onto the settee, and as he sat down she hooked her fingers into the waistband of his briefs and pulled them off in one movement. His cock sprang free, and she stroked it gently, licking her lips with desire. It was not overly large, probably a little above average length, but quite slim, as is often the case with younger men. It also had a distinct upwards curve -- the kind of cock that is best for finding a woman's G-spot. Oliver had also been circumcised as a baby, and the remains of his foreskin was rumpled up behind the glans, which shone in the candlelight.

"Oooh, that's lovely," Anne cooed, "In a minute or two I am going to give it some really special attention, but to begin with I am going to dance for you again to really turn you on. You just sit there and enjoy it -- you can stroke your penis a bit if you like; I will enjoy watching that, but don't come yet."

With that she stepped back, and sexily slipped off her blouse. Her bra followed, and she stood there in front of Oliver, slowly undulating her hips, her red-gold locks cascading over her shoulders. She started to give Oliver a sexy little dance that made him groan with excitement. After a minute or two of teasing, she knelt between his legs and started to caress his cock with her breasts, rubbing the nipples up and down the shaft, and over the glans. A little bead of liquid had formed at its tip, and she bent forward and very delicately licked it up, before taking the head in her mouth, her lips closed around that acutely sensitive spot just behind the glans. She put one hand around the shaft and began to move it up and down very slowly, whilst she cupped his heavy balls with the other.

Whilst this was going on, I was taking pictures with the Polaroid, some for Oliver as a memento, and the rest for us to treasure as a record of a very special evening. I had never watched anything so erotic, and I knew that later that night I would be masturbating over them in the spare room, whilst Anne and Oliver were busy fucking in our bed.

Anne stopped what she was doing for a moment, and whispered to Oliver so quietly that I had to strain to hear what she said. "I am going to titty-fuck you now, until you are on the verge of your orgasm, and then I am going to finish you off with a wonderful blow job. You don't have to do anything, just lie back and enjoy. Once you have come for the first time, you will be able to keep going for much longer when you are fucking me, which will allow us both to reach greater heights of pleasure together."

It wasn't very long before Oliver stiffened and thrust his pelvis up against Anne's mouth, lifting his buttocks right off the settee. His cock jerked, as he pumped spurt after spurt of his come into her mouth. There was so much that it leaked out of the corners and down her chin, and as she sat back, several large drops fell onto her breasts. "Yummy," she said, "You do taste nice, I hope I will be able to have more of that later tonight, but not till after you have come in my pussy and rectum."

She used a finger to mop up the semen on her chin, and then adding it to the drops that had already fallen on her breasts, began to massage it into her soft flesh. When she was satisfied, she stood up and, looking Oliver deep into his eyes slipped her hand into the waste-band of her knickers and down over her pussy. Even though the light was dim, Oliver could clearly see that she was her rubbing her clitoris. The lewdness of her blatant sexuality, as she then pushed two fingers into her cunt, had its desired effect, and his limp cock started to stiffen and grow again.

She pulled her fingers out and put them into his open mouth for him to suck. "It is your turn to taste me" she said, "This is my nectar, and it is flowing just for you. See how sweet it is. It is the food of the gods, and you are my young god, and you are going to carry me off to the Elysian Fields, where we will find eternal bliss. It's almost time to embark on our journey, but first I want you to feast your eyes on my pussy, and sample its tender delights with your fingers and tongue."

She stepped back and slowly slid her knickers off, undulating her hips as she slid them down her legs. Parting her legs, she gently stroked the pussy, and then lewdly pulled her labia apart to show Oliver the pink flesh at its heart. She pushed her groin forwards, and sliding two fingers into her cunt, began to slowly fuck herself. "Touch me Oliver, please touch me. Put your fingers into me. I want to feel your fingers fucking me," she begged.

Oliver stretched his hand out and put it between her legs, thrusting two fingers into her gaping cunt. "Not so roughly Oliver," she said, "A woman's pussy is like a delicate flower. Treat it roughly and you can hurt it, but if you are tender and gentle it will blossom in you hands." She paused for a moment, "Oh, that's better. Ooh, that's lovely, just like that. Oooh, keep doing that. Oooooh, I'm nearly there. Oh, Oh, Oh, Oooh." She pushed her pussy hard against Oliver's hand, his fingers slipping deeper into her velvety depths, and a look of rapture crossed her face as she had her first orgasm of the evening.

"That was wonderful," she said, "But now I really need to feel you cock inside me, and to feel you spurt your come deep into my cunt."

She got onto the settee, and straddled Oliver's thighs. Lowering herself down until his cock was nestled between the folds of her pussy, she leaned forward so that her breasts were lightly touching his chest. Then she started to slide backwards and forwards along the length of his cock, rubbing her nipples against his body. She put one hand back to fondle his balls, whilst she gently stroked his face and lips with the other, before gently dipping her face down to his. With one arm around her waist, Oliver cupped her bottom, gently pressing his middle finger against her puckered anus.

They kept this up for several minutes, both of them savouring the sensations spreading from their genitals, until Anne lifted herself up, and taking hold of Oliver's cock held it against the entrance to her cunt. His cock and balls glistened with a liberal coating of Anne's secretions, whilst her labia were fully engorged, ready for their coupling.

Anne stopped for a moment and said, "Oliver, I want you to look me in the eyes as I lower myself onto you. We are about to become one flesh, and through the union of our bodies there will also be a union of our souls. This is a sacred moment, and what we are about to do can never be undone."

It was then that I fully realised that this meant something very different for Anne than it had with all the other men from amongst our circle whom she had fucked. Apart from me, she had never suggested that fucking had a spiritual meaning. Oliver was about to truly become her lover.

With their eyes locked together in deepest concentration, Anne slowly impaled herself on Oliver's cock until every inch was inside her, the cheeks of her bottom resting on his thighs and balls. They paused for a moment, and it looked to me as if they were truly fused into one. They both sighed in unison, and then began to fuck, slowly at first, but with a steadily increasing tempo. Soon Anne was squealing with pleasure, occasionally shouting Oliver's name, whilst Oliver cried out repeatedly, "Oh, Anne. Oh Anne." As she rode him, Anne rocked her pelvis back and forth, the cheeks of her bottom clenching as she massaged Oliver's shaft with her vaginal muscles. The eroticism of the sight was too much for me, and unbuckling my jeans I took out my rock-hard cock and started to masturbate myself in time with their thrusts.

Their orgasms came simultaneously, as with a shout they thrust hard against each other, Oliver's balls contracting as he pumped spurt after spurt of his seed deep into Anne's cunt. Their climaxes seemed to go on forever, as they floated in a timeless place of exquisite sensations and mutual pleasure. Finally they relaxed, and Anne slumped down onto Oliver's chest. As she laid her head on his shoulder, I heard her whisper, "I love you, Oliver. I love you, my darling boy. I love you, and I am never going to let you go."

They remained there in a state of post-coital bliss and exhaustion for many minutes, Oliver's now softening cock still embedded in Anne's cunt. Eventually, however, Anne slipped off, and lay by his side, their combined juices streaming out of her cunt down past her anus and onto the leather of the settee beneath. She opened her eyes and looked over at me. "That was wonderful," she said. "That was a truly heavenly experience. I am so glad that you let me take Oliver as a lover."

She then looked down at my throbbing cock, the head almost purple. "Oh, poor Bill. Look Oliver, look how excited he is. We really must do something about that." Turning back to me, she went on, "Come over here my darling, and I will give you a nice blow job. But put a condom on first, I only want Oliver's come on me or inside me this weekend. Then, after you have had your climax, you can show Oliver how to make love to a woman's pussy with your lips and tongue." Turning back to Oliver, she went on, "You know Oliver, Bill really is the world's expert at satisfying a woman that way, and if you learn well from him you will be able to make many women very happy."

After Anne had given me a most wonderful orgasm, I did as she had asked, sucking and licking her until she had her third orgasm of the evening. The taste of their combined juices was not unpleasant, a mixture of sweet and salty, a bit like melon with salt sprinkled on it, which as some people know, is the best way to bring out the flavour of melon.

After discarding the used condom, I adjusted my jeans, and went out to the kitchen to prepare a light supper of smoked salmon with red onion, cream cheese and hot buttered crumpets. In the USA they serve smoked salmon with bagels, but I have always found these rather bland, and crumpets or muffins are more typically English. Anne and Oliver went upstairs to bathe each other, before getting ready for bed. From the evidence of Anne's shouts of ecstasy and joy which echoed down the stairs, they fucked again in the bathroom, and although I didn't want to intrude on their intimacy, I found it very arousing to imagine Anne bent down with her hands on the edge of the bath whilst Oliver pounded her from behind.

After a decent interval, I took their supper up, along with three glasses of champagne, two mugs, and a vacuum flask containing hot chocolate to sustain them during the night. I found them sitting up in our bed, both naked, with the duvet covering their lower halves. It was obvious that Oliver had his hand on Anne's pussy, and she had a look on her face of utter contentment. Giving them their glasses of champagne, and raising mine, I proposed a toast, "To Oliver, and his coming of age." I then turned down the lights, and left them to continue their lovemaking in private, although I left the door to the room open as Anne had requested.

I then went into my office to finish reading the Sunday papers, with a nice cigar and a glass of particularly fine single malt. I felt strangely drained and also a little anxious, but at the same time I was happy that Oliver was able to give Anne so much pleasure.

After about an hour I went up to my bed in the spare room, but found it difficult to fall asleep. This was partly because of the sounds of lovemaking emanating from the bedroom opposite, Anne's soprano cries contrasting with Oliver's baritone, as they made sweet music together. The real problem, however, was that in that strange hinterland where I was neither awake nor asleep, my anxieties rose to the surface.

In the past three years, when Anne and I had swapped partners with our friends, and even when we had stayed overnight, we were both enjoying sex, and there was no reason for jealousy. But this night I was on my own in the spare room, unable to avoid the sound of Anne fucking a much younger man in our marriage bed. This made me a cuckold, and I felt a curious mixture of envy and humiliation. I also recognised that this was something different from anything that had ever happened before. Anne was no longer acting out of lust, but was genuinely falling in love with Oliver, and I was concerned about the effect this was going to have on our future relationship. I didn't think Anne would leave me, but I did wonder whether she would ever again be satisfied with me as a lover.

I tossed and turned, eventually falling into a fitful sleep, but at about dawn, as the light was creeping in through the curtains, I was awakened by screams of pleasure coming from our bedroom. Unable to stop myself, I got out of bed and walked across the landing to look in through the door, drawn by some deep voyeuristic urge to watch Anne and Oliver as they fucked each other silly. What I saw was more arousing and more beautiful than even the best pornographic films. Oliver was fucking Anne doggy fashion, thrusting his cock deep into her cunt, whilst she was frigging her clitoris for all she was worth, and crying out incoherently at the top of her voice. I watched until they climaxed, paroxysms of intense sensation making their bodies shake, before they collapsed forwards onto the bed, totally exhausted.

I went back to bed, and eventually fell asleep, as lurid dreams of naked young men and women, fucking in all sorts of combinations, flickered across my fevered imagination.

*****

The following morning I woke up at about half past eight, feeling oddly refreshed, but still highly sexually excited by what I had heard and seen since Oliver arrived at our front door.

Getting out of my single bed I walked out onto the landing and through the open door into our bedroom. I crossed to the window on tiptoe to avoid disturbing the sleeping lovers on our king size double bed. Opening the curtains to allow the morning sunshine into the room I was rewarded by one of the most ravishingly beautiful sites I had ever seen. My heart skipped a beat and I felt a languorous feeling in my groin, as if my cock and balls were about to melt with arousal and desire.

Oliver and my wife were cuddled together on the bed, totally naked, the duvet pushed to one side.

They were both still fast asleep, their mutual passion for the moment satisfied as they rested from the exertions of the night just gone. The light from the window surrounded them in a golden haze, their bodies seeming to glow in its warmth. Oliver's limbs were firm and well muscled like those of a Greek hero. Anne's body was soft and rounded like a ripe soft peach, designed by nature to be worshipped and adored.

Anne lay on her back, her eyes closed with a blissful expression of deep contentment on her face. One hand held Oliver's head to her breast, the other gently rested against his left buttock as he lay on his side next to her, his right hand nestling between her parted thighs. Still moving quietly, I crossed to the dressing table where I had left my Polaroid the night before, and quickly took a couple of pictures to record the idyllic scene for posterity.

Leaving the room I went down to the kitchen where I made a pot of tea for myself, put some croissants in the microwave, and prepared the coffee maker ready for the lovers when they awoke. A few minutes later, whilst I was seated at the kitchen table enjoying my first cup of tea of the day. Anne came into the kitchen clad in only in a light robe tied loosely at the front, which did little to hide her loveliness from my eyes. Rubbing the sleep from her eyes she leaned across the table and kissed me gently on the lips. Her breasts fell free of her gown, and I could see that they were covered in love-bites, evidence of her night of passion.

virusman
virusman
313 Followers