A Favour for a Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
virusman
virusman
313 Followers

In the end I fell back exhausted. "My God woman," I gasped, "What has got into you this morning, I can hardly keep up with you?"

"I don't know," she replied, "Ever since I met Oliver, I have just felt so horny. My body just seems to want more and more."

I thought for a while, "You know, I have a theory that your body wants to make a baby with Oliver. You are still young enough, and if you recall, we seriously thought about it some years ago when we were much less well off than now, so it wouldn't be a problem financially. Gemma and Nicola would love to have a baby brother or sister to play with, and I think that I can cope with the idea of bringing up somebody else's child as my own. "

"You are so kind and generous," she said with a sigh, "That would be so wonderful, and I would love to have something to permanently remind me of Oliver. But, I worry about you. Wouldn't you feel humiliated if someone else made me pregnant? "

"I actually thought about it yesterday afternoon," I replied, "And I am pretty certain that I wouldn't have a problem as long as I was sure that you still loved me, and weren't going to leave me."

"Bill, my love, I will never leave you. It is nice to have two special lovers, and especially flattering that one of them is only just over half my age. But Oliver will find a nice girl his own age one day, and fall in love, and hopefully marry and have children with her. When he does I will have to take a back seat, which is as it should be. For the time being, however, I will continue to enjoy both of you in your different ways, because you both give me great pleasure and make me happy and fulfilled. The other men I fuck are just a bit of fun, exciting in their own way, but the two of you will always be more special, and sex with you is on a completely different level."

"Thank-you my dearest, it is nice to be reassured. However, talking about babies, it would be wrong of you to allow yourself to become pregnant without Oliver's complete agreement. It would be an even more momentous step for him to take than for us. David will be away this week, and I have agreed to go around to Ellen's on Thursday to help Oliver pack all his stuff into a hire van, and then to drive him down to London to his new flat on Friday. Why don't you come with me, and when we are finished, you and Oliver can have a nice little intimate tete-a-tete, whilst Ellen and I have a bit of fun. I am sure Oliver would like a farewell fuck -- it might be nice to have a rendezvous in the little summerhouse at the end of the garden. I can t think of anywhere more idyllic, with its view over the lake to the hills."

*****

Epilogue

This all happened twenty years ago. That Thursday afternoon Anne and Oliver spent a few romantic hours in the summerhouse. Oliver wanted to think about Anne's suggestion, but they agreed that Anne would visit him in London for the weekend about once a month, and that he would let her have his decision by the end of August. Anne stopped taking the pill that weekend, but insisted that anybody with whom she had sex from then on, including me, should use a condom, so that if she conceived it would definitely be Oliver's baby.

When she returned from her third visit to London at the end of October, Anne looked even more radiant than usual after these visits, and she told me that she was sure she had conceived that weekend. A test six weeks later confirmed it, and by Christmas she was quite obviously pregnant. The pregnancy was not without complications as a result of her age, but at the end of July the following year, almost twelve months to the day after she had made love to Oliver for the first time, she gave birth to a lovely baby girl, weighing just over six pounds, who we named Eleanor. When I registered the birth I gave Oliver as the father, although apart from us, only Oliver, Ellen and David knew the truth. We also asked Oliver to be the godfather in order to cement his bond with Eleanor even more firmly, and to give him a legitimate excuse to visit her at any time. After the baby was born Anne was no longer able to see Oliver as often, but she wrote to him regularly and sent him pictures of his baby daughter so that he could feel totally involved in her upbringing.

When Eleanor was about two years old, Oliver wrote and asked whether he could bring a girlfriend to see his 'goddaughter'. Although he had been out with a few girls since he had been in London, this was the first time that he had made such a request, which made us think that this time might be more serious. Francine was a delightful young lady whom Oliver had met at the tennis club he had joined the previous summer. She was half French with long dark hair, and a figure and looks that would turn men's heads when they passed her in the street. Oliver brought her to our house one Saturday just before Christmas, and we entertained them both to dinner, accompanied by a bottle of a good French wine followed by brandy. Conversation flowed easily, and by the end of the evening Francine and Anne had started to share those little intimacies that women so delight in, and were well on the way to becoming bosom friends.

A couple of months later Ellen confided to Anne that she thought that Francine was the one for Oliver, and that she wouldn't be surprised if he popped the question fairly soon. We heard the rest of the story from Oliver himself when he next came for one of his visits to see Eleanor. He told us that he knew that he would have to be totally open and honest with Francine about his 'goddaughter', and the nature of his relationship with Anne, as well as our unusual sexual lifestyle. He said that when he decided to tell her, he was filled with trepidation that this might mean the end of their relationship, and that it took him several stiff drinks and several false starts before he had the courage to do so. However, his fears were totally unfounded, as Francine, like most French people, had a very sophisticated view of sex and relationships, and even went so far as to suggest that she might like to join us one evening soon for a little fun.

Over the seventeen years that they have been married, we have shared many delightfully naughty evenings and weekends with Oliver and Francine. We swapped for the first time a few weeks before they were due to be married, and went on to share a very unusual combined stag/hen weekend with them just one week before the wedding, when we all went to Paris and stayed in a two bedroomed apartment in Montmartre. After a night out at a high-class strip club, we adjourned to the apartment for a night of delicious fucking, and finally all fell asleep in the same bed, exhausted by our exertions. When we woke in the morning we did it all again, before going out for a celebratory dinner at an expensive restaurant just off the Champs Elysee. Oliver and Francine eventually had three children, all boys. When they were thinking about having their third, Oliver asked me if I would like to be the father. I was extremely flattered, and asked him if he really meant what he had just said. He told me that he and Francine had discussed it at length, and they would really be honoured if I would accept. It took a little while to make Francine pregnant, but eighteen months later my son was born. I decided he should be called Oliver, after his father, but also after one of my heroes, the neurologist Oliver Sachs.

These days, age has started to catch up with me, and I suffer from erectile dysfunction. I can still get an erection and achieve very satisfactory orgasms, but I can no longer keep it up long enough to bring a woman to her climax. However, we still share great sex with Oliver and Francine, and after he has fucked both ladies, I practise my oral skills to their obvious pleasure, and they finally finish me off with a wonderful blowjob. Oliver still has great stamina, and sometimes he manages a second round with our wives, whilst I just watch and enjoy.

We decided that once Eleanor was old enough we would have to tell her who her true father was, whilst assuring her that we both loved her very much, and that I would never treat her any differently than Gemma and Nicola. At the same time we also told Gemma and Nicola, and also let them in on the secret of our unusual sex life.

Both girls were in their mid twenties by then, and had found themselves long-term partners, the only twist being that Nicola's was another woman. We had always been very frank and open about sexual matters, and after the initial shock, they both gave us their blessing, and assured us of their continued love for us and for Eleanor. Even better, after a few days to fully assimilate the new facts they had learned about their parents, both expressed an interest in experimenting with this open sexual lifestyle, but that is another story.

The End

virusman
virusman
313 Followers