A Favour for a Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
virusman
virusman
313 Followers

"Thank-you, my darling," she murmured, "for letting me have Oliver, it was one of the most magical experiences of my life, and he was a most amazing lover -- it is so wonderful to be the object of worship, I feel like a goddess this morning."

"You are a goddess to me," I replied with a smile in my voice, "a goddess of love, whom men should worship and adore as you receive their cocks into your body to make an offering of their seed. I love you so much, and to see you as happy and fulfilled as you are this morning fills my heart with joy."

"Oliver has such stamina," she marvelled. "He fucked me five times during the night and I don't believe his cock softened at all until we finally fell asleep. The last time he was able to go on for ages before he climaxed, and I had several exquisite orgasms as he thrust in and out of my cunt."

She lowered her voice to a whisper, "I also showed him how to fuck me in my anus, which was something he had never experienced before. He told me that it was almost better than in my pussy."

I put my hands out to feel her breasts, letting their weight rest softly on my palms and I returned her kiss, our lips parting as our tongues danced together in a moment of gentle communion. As we kissed, Oliver appeared in the doorway and paused. He was naked and seemed uncertain whether to enter, perhaps a little embarrassed. It was certainly an unusual situation and something for which his education and upbringing had ill prepared him -- open marriage being quite definitely not part of the curriculum when it came to sex education.

"Come in Oliver," I called out, "Come in and feast your eyes on the sight of this beautiful woman. Your night of passion has made her even more ravishing. I think that you will have to fuck her on a regular basis, it's better than a course of treatment at the beauty parlor."

"Thank-you, Professor Peters," he mumbled, and then more confidently, "And thank-you so much for permitting me to have such a wonderful night with Mrs Peters. I mean, Anne. It was just out of this world, and something I will remember as long as I live. Anne is the most beautiful woman I have ever known; I could suck her breasts forever, and I loved the look and feel of her exquisite pussy, it really is like an exotic and beautiful flower. Most of all, it felt so amazing every time she let me enter her cunt; it felt as if I became a part of her, and I have never experienced such mind-blowing orgasms. We did a bit of philosophy at university, but I really didn't know that sex could be so spiritual."

He paused for a moment, and then continued, "I am not sure that my friends or their parents would quite understand, but my mother did try to explain. However, it is only now that you have allowed me to enjoy the ultimate intimacy with Anne, that I fully understand myself. I suppose it must take a special kind of couple to make it work - people like you. Before tonight I would not have believed that it is possible to take pleasure yourself when the person you love is receiving sexual pleasure from somebody else. Thank-you again for letting me share such an amazing night of passion with Anne. I never thought that I could enjoy making love so much; it was the best thing that has ever happened to me, and I hope you will allow me to fuck her again."

"Wow, that was quite a speech," I replied, and laughed. "You really must call me Bill. We are related now in some strange fashion through our union with Anne. I see her is a goddess of love, and we poor mortals can only worship her, and leave our grateful offerings on the altar of her vagina. Last night Anne gave you her heart, and I believe that her love for you will soon be as strong as it is for me. Many other men have enjoyed her body, but she has only ever offered her heart to you and me. I am happy to share her with you from now on, because I know that you have made her happier than she has ever been before."

I took a sip of my tea. "Now come over here Oliver, and give my wife the loving she deserves -- I am sure that she would appreciate some more attention from your splendid young cock before you go back home to your parents."

Standing up, I moved over to Anne, who was leaning against the table, and slipped off her robe to prepare her once more for Oliver's embrace. I watched as he took her in his arms, warm flesh against warm flesh. Forgetting me, Anne reached down between his legs to caress his cock, that wonderful object of her desire, eager to make it hard and erect again, so that it was ready once more to penetrate the very heart of her being.

Still holding his cock, Anne turned, and putting her arms on the table, she leaned forward and spoke softly and lovingly, "My darling Oliver, I do so love you. Put your beautiful cock into me and fuck me again; I need you inside me; I need you to take me to back to the land of bliss where only you and I exist. Oh fuck me hard and harder, my darling lover!"

From where I stood I could see that Anne's pussy was soaked in her juices which were flowing so freely that they were starting to run down the insides of her thighs. The inner lips of her pussy were enlarged and parted, disclosing the entrance to her cunt, which was already open and waiting for Oliver's cock to enter and penetrate its dark velvety depths. I watched, enthralled, as Oliver gently stroked the head of his cock along the length of her pussy. When it was coated in her nectar, he thrust it deep inside her, until they became one flesh once more.

"Oh Oliver," Anne sighed, "That is heavenly, my angel. You fill me so completely it feels as if your cock is going to pierce my heart."

As they fucked in front of me, oblivious to my presence, there were no more words. All that could be heard were the sound of Oliver's balls slapping hard against Anne's clitoris at the end of each stroke of his cock, and their moans of pleasure, as their senses were flooded with indescribably sweet sensations.

Many people would think it is a perversion to enjoy watching two people in such an intimate and private act, but what was taking place in front of my eyes was a vision of such beauty that to be a part of it, even as an observer, was to become joined in some mystical way with the two lovers. I felt that I was watching a sacred act of consummation as they gave themselves utterly to each other in the ultimate articulation of mutual love.

I sat down facing Anne so that I could watch her face and experience her rapture through the expressions passing across her beautiful features as she mounted towards her climax. She had pushed herself up on her hands so that she could push backwards against Oliver each time he thrust deeply into her, almost as if through the energy of their passion they could become truly fused into one.

Then something happened that I had never seen before. A sudden, violent convulsion shook Anne's whole body, and she jerked upwards hard against Oliver's chest, her head thrown back to rest on his shoulder. Her eyes were closed, and from her mouth came a series of unearthly high-pitched shrieks, as she was utterly consumed by her orgasm. Her rapture triggered an equally violent climax in Oliver, who thrust up so hard that Anne's feet were lifted off the floor. For a moment the lovers were wracked by spasms of extreme pleasure that pulsed through their conjoined bodies in a mutual climax of an intensity I had never witnessed before. In his moment of ecstasy, Oliver opened wide his mouth, and let out a bellow of triumph, like a prize bull.

As their orgasms subsided, their bodies began to relax. Anne was almost unconscious and her muscles became so limp that Oliver was forced to hold onto her tightly to prevent her falling to the floor. I stood up to help him get her onto a chair and as his cock slipped out of her body, a stream of semen and her secretions poured down her leg onto the floor. Her eyes were still shut, but there was look of such utter serenity on her face that my heart was moved with love. It had been an extraordinary privilege to witness the beauty of their mating.

"Oliver," I said, "I must thank you for giving my wife such indescribable pleasure. Carry her upstairs now to the bathroom and gently wash every part of her body with love and tenderness. Then take her back to bed and hold her in your arms until she falls asleep. You have a few more hours before you need to go back home."

I went through to my office, made myself comfortable on the settee and opening my dressing gown, started to fondle my rock hard cock and aching balls. I was so aroused by the amazing and wonderful act of sex and love that I had just witnessed, I knew that it would not take me long to reach my own orgasm. However, just as I was about to start stroking myself, the doorbell rang. Covering myself up, I went to the front door, and opened it to find Ellen standing on the doorstep, looking particularly sexy in a tight tee shirt and mini skirt. She was obviously not wearing a bra, and I hoped that she didn't have any panties either.

She stepped into the hall, firmly closing the front door behind her, and looking down at my obvious erection, said, "Somebody appears to be very pleased to see me. I think we have to do something about that."

It was an old cliche, I know, but that was typical of our light-hearted relationship. We enjoyed having uninhibited sex and giving each other mutual pleasure, but we knew that there was no emotional commitment other than friendship, and that there would never be any threat to our marriages.

I suggested that we made ourselves comfortable in my office and once we were inside I found that my suspicions were correct when Ellen leaned forward to plump up the pillows on the settee, giving me a close up view of the delights barely concealed beneath her skirt. Ellen had firm, well-rounded buttocks, testament to the hours she spent in the gym, which framed the plump outer lips of her pussy, nestling at the top of her shapely thighs, her inner lips and clitoris just peeking through.

"Like what you see big boy," she said in a deliberately husky voice.

Parting her thighs to reveal more of the hidden depths of her cunt, she went on, "You haven't said 'Hello' properly yet. Come and give me a big kiss to show me how happy you are to see me."

Unable to resist such an invitation, I got down on my knees behind her and leaning forwards, planted a sloppy kiss on her vulva, savouring the scent of her rich, ripe womanhood.

"That's nice," she sighed, "Why don't you lick me a little with that wicked tongue of yours. Just a little mind, I can hardly wait to feel your cock inside me, and I think you need some relief pretty soon before your balls burst. When we are done, you can tell me all about Oliver and your naughty wife. I am dying to hear all about it and I have been wet all night just thinking about them together."

I pushed her over the arm of the settee, and sliding one hand beneath the hem of her tee shirt to fondle her ample breasts. I took her doggy fashion, the palm of my right hand rubbing against her clitoris. We quickly got into a rhythm as we fucked vigorously and within minutes we began to come together in a mutual climax of raw intensity.

The first time I had fucked Ellen I discovered that she had unusually good control over her vaginal muscles and as she sensed the onset of my orgasm she began to squeeze my cock, rhythmical contractions running up her cunt, massaging my shaft from base to the tip. The sensations were exquisite and when I came, I pumped what seemed like gallons of my seed deep into her velvety depths.

Our passion for the moment spent, I went to fetch us both a cup of coffee and we cuddled on the settee, covered in a light blanket to keep us warm as the sweat from our exertions began to dry. I told her in graphic detail everything that had happened since Oliver had rung our doorbell the previous evening.

Of course, as I described Anne and Oliver's lovemaking, trying my best to put into words the heights of rapture I had seen in their faces and the beautiful way their bodies moved together as one, we both became very horny again. When I had finished, Ellen straddled my hips, put the head of my penis into the entrance to her vagina and slowly inched her way down until the cheeks of her bottom were resting on my thighs. I let her control the pace and just enjoyed the sensations as she rode me, up and down, slowly at first, then gradually increasing in tempo, her breasts bouncing up and down in time with the movement of her hips.

It took us longer to reach our climax this second time around, but we had fucked regularly over the past three years, learning everything there was to know about each our responses, so that we felt instinctively when the other was approaching their orgasm We came at the same time; not an earth-shattering climax, but something that suffused our whole bodies with warmth and contentment, and left us both feeling fulfilled and happy.

Once we had come down sufficiently from our high, Ellen got up and dressed, putting on a pair of knickers to prevent out combined juices running down her legs on the walk home.

After giving me a firm but lingering kiss, she let herself out of the front door, calling out as she left, "I am off to finish my preparations for the hero's home-coming dinner. Tell him not to be any later than half past one, and if he won't stir himself, just boot him out the door, naked if necessary."

After I had showered and dressed, it was nearly one o'clock.

After knocking quietly, I poked my head around our bedroom door and passed on his mother's message to Oliver. I then went down stairs to prepare a light lunch, followed a few minutes later by Oliver.

"Thank you Professor Peters, I mean Bill," he said. "You are very wonderful people and I hope that when I find a woman who is willing to share the rest of my life, I will be lucky enough to have a relationship as loving and open as yours and Anne's. I feel so much happier now than when I came home from Bristol, and I think I am ready for my new life in London, all thanks to you."

Once Oliver had gone, I checked on Anne, and finding that she was still sound asleep, went out into the garden with my lunch, a glass of wine and the Sunday papers. The combination of food and wine, not to mention the physical and emotional exertions of the past few hours, meant that I didn't do much reading, but just dozed in my lounger in the warm summer sunshine, lulled by the sound of the birds and bees.

When Anne finally woke at about eight o'clock that evening, she was absolutely ravenous.

I fixed us both a big Spanish omelette which I served with several slices of bread liberally coated in butter and accompanied by a large mug of hot sweet tea; just the things to revive a well-fucked woman!

I followed up with a large bowl of fresh English strawberries and Devonshire clotted cream, a favourite of ours in the summer -- not very healthy perhaps, but yummy just the same.

When I had cleared away the empty bowls, I laid down beside Anne on the bed and showed her the Polaroid photographs I had taken of her and Oliver.

Her favourite was one of her with one hand around the shaft of Oliver's cock, the head in her mouth and the other hand caressing his balls. Mine, on the other hand, was one showing her straddling Oliver's thighs, most of his cock embedded in her cunt, his shaft shining with her juices.

After a while I asked her what they had done after Oliver had carried her upstairs again that morning.

"It was lovely," she replied, "Oliver was so tender and caring. He laid me on the bed whilst he ran a bath, then he lowered me into the water and began to wash all of my body from my head to my feet. After he had rinsed me off he gently caressed me all over. It was so erotic as he first cupped my breasts in his hands, and then tenderly parted the folds of my pussy to explore its most intimate depths with his fingers."

Her description of the tender way Oliver had caressed her body with his hands was so moving thatI wished I could have been there to witness this moment for myself. This was no longer simply lust, but evidence of the growing love I had already witnessed between these two beautiful people.

I said nothing, but just stroked Anne's hair as she continued. "After he had bathed me, Oliver lifted me out of the bath, dried me, and carried me back through to the bedroom where laid me on the bed. He then showered me in little kisses all over, from my toes to my hair. He paid special attention to my breasts, licking and sucking my nipples, which sent little shocks of electricity down into my pussy, before kissing my pussy and running his tongue from my cunt to my clitoris. Then he got into bed and cuddled up behind me under the duvet, one hand cradling my breast and the other resting on my naked mound. From time to time he would gently stroke my vulva and clitoris, sending little ripples of pleasure up into my body, and making me feel all warm and fluttery inside."

She paused for a moment, then went on, "When he was hard, Oliver entered me again, and we lay for a while, hardly moving, but just floating in a sea of bliss, before he started to fuck me slowly and sensuously. When he finally came it felt as if we were melting into each other as he seemed to totally fill my whole body. It was not at all like my earlier orgasms, but it absolutely wonderful just the same."

For some time neither of us said anything. Anne was lost in a reverie as she remembered the wonder of her recent lovemaking, whilst I pondered on what she had said, and tried to understand what it might mean for us, and our future.

Finally I spoke, "I am so glad that Oliver was able to make you so happy and that you were able to share such heights of pleasure. When I watched you together I knew if you were falling in love with him, and I am happy for you both, but I must ask what this means for us."

"Oh, I still love you my darling, and you will always be number one in my heart; it is just different with Oliver. My lovemaking with Oliver will probably always be more urgent and intense, but you are one with whom I wish to spend the rest of my life, although I will want to see him from time to time." She giggled, "Would you like to fuck me now, I am still full of Oliver's come, but I know how much you like to take me after someone else has had his wicked way."

"Not tonight, my love," I replied, "Ellen kindly took pity on me earlier today, and whilst you were fucking Oliver for the final time, we had a fairly torrid session on the settee in the office. She really is a damn good fuck, and I had two orgasms in pretty quick succession, so I am not sure I would be able to come again so soon. Anyway, this weekend you belong to Oliver. Tomorrow will be different, and after giving you a nice massage with that expensive body lotion you bought in France, I am going to lick your pussy until you squeal, and fuck you until you cry for mercy."

"Oooh, you make me shiver in anticipation; I do so like to be at the mercy of a strong dominant man," she said in a little girly voice, "Just thinking about it makes my tummy turn over, and my pussy tingle. Why don't you switch the lights out and get into bed with me; it will soon be morning, and you can fuck me silly "

As it was vacation time, I was able to take the morning off from the university -- being a professor has some advantages -- and we spent most of the time in bed, except for a brief interlude to grab coffee and croissants. Anne was insatiable -- I came inside her twice, but I almost lost count of the number of orgasms she had. To keep her satisfied, as well as my cock, I used fingers, tongue, teeth and a selection of her favourite toys. Her most spectacular climax was with a butt plug in her anus, and using her favourite black dildo, which could be made to ejaculate water at the critical point. She came so violently that only shoulders and her heels were in contact with the bed, as violent spasms wracked her body.

virusman
virusman
313 Followers