All Comments on 'A Few Good Girls Ch. 03-01'

by little_asian_cherry

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
cbexhibcbexhibover 13 years ago
Been waiting for this

I liked the second chapter a bit more, but I'm really glad to see more of this series. You play the emotions and the teasing really well. I think I would enjoy it more if the stories focused on one of the girls at a time (maybe one per part), rather than all of them doing different things at once. Looking forward to the next part! Hope it comes soon.

little_asian_cherrylittle_asian_cherryover 13 years agoAuthor
Hey there cbexhib,

I liked writing the part about just me, too, that was definitely a different style and enjoyable. But, I want to improve the breadth of my writing skill, you know? So, like, writing lots of things going on and feeding into each other is, like, good practice, you know?

Anywho, I think I have a few Jess and me chapters in the works, but this series is gonna mostly be more than one of us at a time. My other stories outside this series will prolly have lots of just me in them, so, you know. But, maybe I'll think about reworking a planned chapter in this series to focus more on just me, I mean, if that's what folks wanna read, ya?

cbexhibcbexhibover 13 years ago
Definitely

In that case, I'm voting for more of just you ;)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous