A Few Good Girls Ch. 03-01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With John and Wanda doing, well, whatever they were doing and Jess in that short, wet tee shirt, I couldn't help but open my legs a little wider. No one could see me from around the recliner, so I felt safe enough as I gently brushed a finger against my smooth pussy lips and quietly sighed. It felt wonderful. I ran my fingers softly against the delicate skin, enjoying the subtle sensations I'd been longing for all day.

Just the feeling of my fingers on the newly smooth skin was spectacular. I was simply touching all around my soft little pussy and it was sending shivers up my spine. I ran one finger up and down both sides of my quickly warming pussy lips, then two. I pressed in gently, spreading them apart and baring my wet slit when I was startled by Wanda getting up.

"I guess I'll go take a shower then, ya?" She said as I pursed my lips and pressed my very dissatisfied thighs back together. She headed in and shortly the water was running.

In a reflection on the screen, I saw Jess reaching around over her shoulder rather conspicuously, her tits pushed out at John through the thin, wet fabric of her tee shirt. Then she slid an arm up her back, under her shirt. She seemed to be trying to scratch an itch. Ya, right, I'm so sure. She pulled the bottom of her shirt almost up to her tits as she pushed her arm behind her. If John hadn't noticed her lack of bikini before, Jess made it much more clear for him. I could easily see then that she'd also taken off her bottoms, but I suppose that was the evening's dress code, after all.

I liked my lips, catching glimpses of Jess's maneuvers in the reflections. I hungrily spread my legs again, slid one finger up and down my smooth, wet slit and bit down, holding in a soft moan. I felt my pussy tighten as my fingers slipped over my skin, and I pressed in. I closed my eyes and shivered, but it had to wait. This was a terrible place to be doing this. I couldn't go this far just yet.

My finger still inside of me, I heard Jess say to John, "I've got this itch that I just can't scratch." I opened my eyes, pulling out my protesting finger, and watched the reflections again. She let her shirt slide back down and set her hand on John's thigh, "John, can you... scratch my itch?" She smiled at him, coy.

"Uh, sure," He said as she turned her back to him, lifting her legs up onto the couch. He started scratching through her shirt and she pulled the cloth up her back.

"No, under my shirt." She lifted her legs onto the arm of the couch and held her back upright, pulling her knees to her chest. I couldn't see very well in the screen just then, so I hazarded a look behind me. They were facing the other way, and I just had to see.

Her mostly naked body faced away from John, but was in plain view to me. He had a decent vantage of the top of her ass, but he couldn't see her uncovered tits hanging out in front like I could. She really might as well be naked. I almost wanted to suggest it to her.

"Mmmm. Uhhh, mmmm," She moaned theatrically, "That's so good, mmmm." I had to admit, it was working. John's clear erection was almost twitching. I spread my legs a bit wider, sliding my finger easily back between my burning pussy lips and down inside of me.

Unlike Jess, I didn't need to fake it. "Mmm..." I bit my lip and froze as I accidentally let out a soft moan, watching Jess and John carefully. They hadn't noticed. I was still safe.

"Oh, that was terrific, John." Jess slid her legs back down and turned back toward the movie, her shirt still pulled up over her tits, baring not only her perky breasts, but highlighting her lack of bottoms. He shifted noticeably in his seat as she mocked surprise. "Oops!" She put a hand to her mouth and awkwardly fixed her shirt, which didn't do a really great job of covering her sexy little titties anyway. "My bad!" She smiled at him, her eyes darting to his tented crotch.

I stopped watching them and just kept sliding my finger in and out of my slippery pussy, sometimes drawing little circles around my so-tender clit. The screen got dark and the credits started to roll, but my mind had already started to wander off.

After a few seconds, Jess coughed discreetly. "Wow, you can see reflections really good with the screen so dark," She said, "A bit better than you could during the movie. Quite a bit." I froze, my finger still deep inside, and my heart felt ready to explode.

I knew I could see them, but it hadn't occured to me that they would be able to see me too. The recliner was under the window, and in the otherwise dark room the moonlight had made my little corner noticeably brighter, making me very, very visible on the screen.

After staring at Jess's smile in the reflection for a minute, I slowly pulled my finger out of my pussy, against its protestations. I casually wiped my hand on the arm of the chair, and pulled my legs back together. I coughed. John certainly picked a good evening to come meet us.

12