All Comments on 'A Friday Night to Remember'

by cyzre

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Yikes!

Not hot,4 years and she's bored and disprecting you already, good luck.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
!

Four years eh! Well you picked a right one there! bet she did not tell you she was a nympho. Wait for the Will you let me have a gang bang!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
C'MON

He fucks her in the ass first? With no lube except saliva? GIVE ME A BREAK.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
A Story Totally Without Any Dialogue!

I think this is the only story I've ever read where none of the characters ever said anything. What an absolutely worthless piece of crap!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
The remark about no dialog was stupid however

it was a disgusting tale

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
a joke

monogamy seems a real joke in this houshold. How many others before John or how many times with John before he moved away ? More questions. This after 4 years, way to go stupid husband. Great sloppy seconds in the future for you whimp.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Anal to vaginal ... a NASTY infection is likely.

It's practically guaranteed to cause a MAJOR and very difficult-to-cure infection of the vagina. Stories are almost always at least a little bit better when the author seems to have some degree of sexual knowledge.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Its always great to find out your wife is a slut.

Committing adultry right in front of you provides what you need to evidence in a divorce trial. How bout telling her, hey I am going to get the video camera so we can keep a record of this to watch? Would I have ever touched her after she started this game, not on your life. She came out of nowhere and started sexual games with a person who for all practical purposes is a stranger. Sex with strangers and not knowing their medical history is almost attempted suicide. Even if they have been tested the best you can figure from that is about six months ago they did not have symptoms that would show up in the test, does that mean they are clean now? Hell no. This woman wanted a piece of the guy whether the husband cared or not, telling her no would not solve anything. And her very direct method of getting there indicates she has been doing this without hubbies knowledge in the past. Time to cut and not run but divorce. Their is no chance if you can not trust and if someone is hiding things and going around you, you cant trust them period.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Are you guys kidding me?

Ok guys, get real. A: It is a story. If you don't like the topic of the story, DON'T READ IT! It is that simple. B: Shouldn't we be commenting on the authors ability to write, not on if we agree or disagree with monogamy?

With that said, it wasn't a bad read. I hope the author continues to work at it and grow as a writer, I see some good potential.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Stopped reading at this line...

"It stunned me to hear her say that, but I was not about to say no to her because we tried to always let the other live their life the way they wanted." If author is too lazy, then why should I read the posting... what a fucking ridiculous line...

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I don't get it. What's wrong with that line?

Are you being serious or just a clever dick?

SoflacoupleSoflacoupleover 10 years ago

Nice story line. Dream of a night like that with my wife

tazz317tazz317over 10 years ago
IF/WHEN I DO SOMETHING

then IF you want You can do the same, HUH??? TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
1*

Can't be any clearer than that.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 10 years ago
Garbage

Cunt wife and an asshole new cuck.

FullCircle56FullCircle56over 10 years ago
Another One

Just another cheating slut story. So next time he gets to do a woman while she watches. Guess what moron? There is no next time in your future. You just got your ass replaced by John.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Fuckingshit

So much for monogamy. If they ever believe that, they are in for a big fall. Doomed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I hate stories that don't end well

and this couple's divorce will haunt them forever..

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Why

Why even be.married? She is a cheating whore and.he is a feckless idiot.

eskyeskyover 4 years ago
Take no notice of the Anonymous assholes.

My wife and i had our first threesome in our first two years of marriage and we both enjoyed it. We love each other very much and now have been married sixty years.Over all this time she has had around twelve partners manly married friends of ours.

26thNC26thNCabout 4 years ago
Mate

Your wife is a whore. Are you her cuck? Proud of it?

Hiker66BikerHiker66Bikerover 2 years ago

This plot is OK, but it needs a lot more work to make it 5 stars. 3 stars.

RanDog025RanDog025about 2 years ago

Ever notice these types of stories never breaks a 4?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Stupid piece of shit. Hubby is dickless. Whata waste of air heis.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous