A Fun Day at Work Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I sat in the car and Tom drove off, I realized that I had left my dress in the passage and hand nothing to wear now. I told Tom about it but he said that I should be used to being without a dress and should be enjoying it. Tom stopped the car about 200 meters short of my apartment and asked me to walk naked from there. It was past midnight but there were still a few cars on the road. I did not object and thanked Tom for a nice evening as got out of his car and walked towards my building. Tom quickly drove off leaving me alone naked on the street about 200 meters away from my house.

As I was walking, three cars slowed down as they passed me and two of them lowered the glass of their windows to pass some comment at me. However I walked briskly and was soon inside the building expecting to meet the caretaker of the building; however I was surprised not to find him at his regular place. I took the elevator and went up to my apartment, having enjoyed the walk to my apartment. I was starting to enjoy walking naked in public and decided that I would have to do this more often. I took a quick shower to wipe off the cum on my body before going off to sleep.

12