All Comments on 'A Game'

by Yuminia

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
FA_JFFA_JFalmost 11 years ago
What, precisely, is the game?

Well written and a hot scene. Obvious care between them. I am a bit troubled by him forcing what ought to be freely given. If it is not freely given, what value is it? I am left unsure if this the challenging of a soft limit or some one really not ready for that level.

YuminiaYuminiaalmost 11 years agoAuthor

FA_JF:

It is a soft limit.

Basically, the game is her finally seeing what she wants, as she has entered this arrangement knowing that she will submit to him. She knows he can give her pleasure, but it's her own stubbornness that keeps her from allowing that pleasure. He takes control of the situation, pleasuring her but not letting her orgasm as her orgasm are things that she has never let anyone else control. He keeps her on the brink, showing her that her body craves the command and instruction to submit, until she finally does at his hands.

In retrospect, I honestly have to say that this one is really based upon me. I love submitting but my mind sometimes overrides that need (based on past experiences in life) and my will power to keep myself independent and not give into my submission makes cases like this. I freely give my submission to my Sir, it is not forced nor disciplined into me, but there are times where the stubbornness and the memories override my natural submissive and I have to remind myself, as well as search for help from my Sir, to get back into the state where I am happiest.

Thank you for the comment and the read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
his expectations

he was not hard enough on her in conversation, but in body treatment he was excellent, and it was a bit long

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous