A Gift from Trevor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You okay with a little bondage?"

"Yes, but no pain, okay?"

"No problem."

He reached into a drawer and pulled out some bindings.

"These won't be too tight. If you panic or something happens, you can always get out of them yourself, okay?" And he showed her how. Then, he bound her hands to the headboard. He also bound her legs to the foot board, spreading her open.

Kim felt wickedly vulnerable, at his mercy, yet safe. She thought he would undress but he didn't. He gently put a ball gag in her mouth and a blindfold over her eyes.

She felt him touch her lightly and kiss her everywhere on her body, almost randomly. This went on for a while and Kim enjoyed the attention. It had been a while for her and Spencer was setting her body on fire with his soft caresses and kisses. When he got close to one of her nipples, she arched her back, trying to get him to lavish said nipple. He pulled away and laughed "All good things come to those who wait."

She heard him rummage through the drawer and then felt a new sensation. He was using something else to touch her. For a moment, she panicked. "Was it one of those whips?" Her body tensed.

As if reading her mind, he came close to her ear and said "It is a whip but don't worry, I don't hit you with it, just rub it on you for a different sensation. No pain, I promise." He kissed her cheek and continued rubbing the leather whip all over her body. She could feel that her nipples were standing at attention and that her pussy was wet. When he ran the whip over her nipples, she arched her back and moaned. It felt so good! But then, something better: he rubbed the whip over her pussy lips. She raised her pelvis to press against it but he had anticipated and moved it up and away.

He leaned up to her and said "By the way, I'm not a mean master. You may come at anytime you feel like it. Never hold back on that, okay?"

Kim nodded but thought to herself "I need a bit more direct stimulation for that."

Again, it was like he was reading her mind! He started kissing and licking and sucking on her nipples, causing her to moan loudly. His hands caressed her with full contact this time, creating a different sensation all over her body. Still playing with her nipples with his mouth, he finally reached down and put his hand over her vulva. When she instinctively pushed against him, he let her. He rubbed her bare mound but was careful not to press down between the lips. They were already a bit open due to her legs being wide open but he could still avoid touching her clit.

Kim felt so turned on! To not know where he was going to touch next, with what and how... it was intoxicating. All of a sudden, he left the room, leaving her to wonder. She didn't have to wait for long and he was back. He sat on the side of the bed.

Cold! He was using an ice cube on her, rubbing it on her aching nipples! Oh what a sensation that was! She'd never had that done to her before. And then, he moved the ice cube down to her pussy lips. The first touch of her clit was with the ice cube. With how hot her body felt, she doubted the ice would last long. She moaned loudly as he rubbed the sensitive nub with the ice cube. She felt the water from the melting cube go down her inner lips. Some went into her pussy, some continued down her crack and onto the bed.

He rubbed the ice cube everywhere in her pussy area until there was nothing left. All the while, he was also kissing and licking and sucking her nipples. When the ice cube was gone, his fingers stayed and rubbed her pussy. Kim moved her hips in unison with his caresses, building a delicious pressure inside. With all the stimulation, she was close.

All she needed was for him to ... YES! Press down! She came against his hand as he pressed down on her pussy and clit.

Knowing she'd come, he went back to light caresses. Then, he got up. From the sounds, Kim figured he was getting undressed. He straddled her chest and laid his hard cock between her breast.

"Baby, I need to release too but I'm nowhere near done with you."

He pressed her breasts around his cock and rubbed back and forth for a few minutes. Then, he came all over her chest. She felt him wipe up the come with a tissue and then he resumed caressing her everywhere. It was a faster version of what he'd done earlier. First, light touches, then the whip and then deeper caresses. But this time, instead of going for an ice cube, he got between her legs and started licking her pussy. He licked, he kissed, he pulled her clit between his lips and flicked his tongue on it. His hands caressed her thighs and legs and then, he inserted two fingers in her and found her sweet spot. He was good. He had her moaning almost non-stop. Good thing that gag had breathing holes through it as Kim felt she would have struggled to breathe with all the attention she was getting down there. She could feel herself building up another orgasm.

She couldn't plead with him not to stop but she moaned louder. He got the message and took her clit between his lips and while applying pressure, flicked his tongue on it. That did it, she came again, lifting her middle off the bed and pressing against his mouth.

He sat up and inched up to her and slowly pushed his cock inside her still quivering pussy. He was big. Very big. He was stretching her but he was doing it very slowly, giving her all the time she needed to adapt. It was good that he'd made her come first so that she was all lubed up, making it easier to take him.

He moved back and forth in her for a while. Kim could hear that he was enjoying it from his breathing and soft moans. And it was good that he was lasting longer inside her than he had earlier on top of her. Maybe he hadn't had any in a while.

He laid on top of her and kissed her breasts, her neck and then, he pulled the gag out to kiss her mouth. When he was sated with the kissing, he put the gag back. In a surprise move, he pulled out of her after a while. Again, he rummaged through his drawer. She felt something against her pussy, something hard yet cool. Then, she heard and felt the vibrator at the same time. He was applying this dildo vibrator to her clit and pressing with it.

He was again playing with her nipples as he moved the vibrator around and then up and down her slit. He pressed it against her clit and pussy for a few moments and she raised her hips, pushing against it. Was it possible that she would come again? She usually came only once and sometimes twice but that was it. Yet he was pushing her upwards again. She gave into the wonderful sensation.

He suddenly pulled it away and that had her groaning in frustration. She heard him chuckle as he moved back between her legs. He pushed his thick cock inside her again and then re-applied the vibrator against her clit. Oh! That felt amazing! To feel totally full of cock and ready to take off again!

It really didn't take long this time and she came, squeezing his cock inside her as she did so. As soon as she was done, he turned off the vibrator and tossed it aside and then, he fucked her. It was his turn. He slammed his big cock in her, and then pulling out only to refill her quickly. His breathing was ragged.

She heard him groan as he pumped his load into her. Then, he pulled the gag out and pushed the blindfold up. He kissed her sweetly.

He got up and went to the ensuite bathroom to clean himself up. He then brought back a warm cloth to clean her up.

"I need to go to the washroom Spencer. May I?"

"Absolutely!"

He untied her and allowed her to go. When she came back, he pulled her into bed and kissed her passionately. He allowed her to caress him as they kissed. To her surprise, he got hard again sooner than she thought possible. He asked "Can you take me again or are you too raw down there?"

"Let's try, we'll see. I think it's okay."

Lying side by side, he pulled her leg over his hips and then guided his cock back into her pussy. He didn't move once he was inside, he just continued to kiss her, play in her hair and with her nipple. Eventually, Kim's hips started to move and he took the cue and moved along with her. Slowly he fucked her, alternating between kissing her and looking in her eyes. After a while, he pulled out and turned her around. He pulled her one leg over his thigh and then he penetrated her from behind and reached down to her pussy with his hand. While he fucked her a little faster, his fingers rubbed and pressed onto her clit.

"Oh God, I can't believe you're going to make me come again!"

And Kim came one more time on his big thick cock. He followed soon after and held her against him without pulling out. She felt his cock soften inside her but it remained in place for a while. He nuzzled her neck and gently caressed her. When his cock finally did pull out, he allowed her to go clean up first and then he did the same. He then gathered her into his arms and pulled the blankets over them.

Kim looked up at him and said "Happy birthday."

Spencer laughed "Oh yes it is. Definitely memorable too."

After a pause, Spencer asked "Kim? Think we can continue seeing each other? I think Trevor was right, we are well matched."

"I'd like that but we'll have to be absolutely discreet."

"I can handle that, you?"

"For more of this? You bet!"

Spencer kissed her and then they just laid there for a while. Kim was falling asleep, fully sated. And then Spencer asked "Kim?"

"Hmmm?"

"Do you like role play?"

12