A Gift Undeserved Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kitschx
kitschx
16 Followers

And with that, I came, and hard. I screamed, clutching the edge of the table as my body convulsed. I felt my muscles constrict time and again as countless orgasms swarmed over me.

Finally, my body stopped convulsing and my muscles stopped twitching, and Master withdrew His fingers from my body.

Master smiled. "Better with me than by yourself, isn't it?" I knew He was referring to my orgasm, and I smiled back.

"Yes, Master. It feels like nothing without you there."

He offered His hands and lifted me from the table. I grimaced as I felt my wetness on His hands and He laughed.

He kissed me passionately, and then picked up my clothes and handed them to me, doing up His own pants.

"Now, Luna, if you'd be so kind as to do the dishes, I'll get this table cleaned."

I shot Him a grin and went about filling the sink with water and dishwashing liquid.

Today had been a very good day.

kitschx
kitschx
16 Followers
12