Learning Obedience

Story Info
A couple abducts a girl and trains her to be a slave.
2.8k words
3.98
31.3k
13

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
leafwater
leafwater
23 Followers

Master and Mistress were a couple in their early 50s. While Master didn't really care for his appearance, Mistress was very much still a beautiful woman who spent a lot of time doing her makeup and hair. Her favorite part of her morning routine was having a slave girl between her legs for hours on end while she was applying various creams and pomades to her minimally wrinkled face. Master was an outdoorsy type and he enjoyed hunting, not only animals.

When Master and Mistress brought the girl to their cabin, her mind was blank. Just yesterday, she was a shy university student, and now she was being unloaded from the back of a truck like a sack of potatoes and thrown onto the floor. Her arms were tied behind her back, with her wrists tightly secured to her elbows. In this position, her breasts were painfully pressed to the wooden floor and every movement she made trying to release some pressure from her shoulders only resulted in pain.

She couldn't see much of the room because her hair was getting in her eyes. She studied the old wooden floor, table legs and a modern leather couch. Two pairs of legs, one in black heels and the other in army boots. She tried to look up but a stern voice interrupted her: "Don't look up, slave." A weird sensation spread through her body as she was questioning whether she had heard the sentence right or not. She felt like an object, a piece of meat after slaughter.

"We are your Master and Mistress, slave", the cold voice continued. The man sounded bored, like this was a hundredth time he was saying this.

"Your only purpose from now on is to serve and entertain us. We are far from your normal type of folks and we're entertained by some things that you most likely won't find as... entertaining. However, we are not interested in your thoughts and opinions."

The woman was clearly bored with her husband's speech and she was eagerly awaiting for the moment when the slave has grasped the situation and can be played with. Slave saw the heeled foot impatiently tapping on the floor. Back in the times, slave's reaction to finding out about their fate was Mistress' favourite part of the ordeal, but after 20 years of doing this, she realised that there are only 3 or 4 ways that girls react and she started getting bored. Shock, tears, pleading, some brave ones showing disobedience only to get beaten into submission... She made a bet with her husband before they entered the room. She bet a 20 on new slave reacting with pleading while Master bet that she would disobey. She knew that Master was hoping for disobedience, but the girl didn't look like much of a fighter.

"All slaves have a set of rules that they must follow. You will memorize these rules and repeat them when asked. Breaking any of these rules will result in an appropriate punishment."

Master raised the slave on her knees and pointed her to a large piece of framed paper on the wall. It simply said "slave rules".

"You will read each of these rules, slave. Make sure that you are clear and coherent otherwise you will already have to be punished."

The slave was visibly shaking. Master moved dark brown hair from her face, some of the strands were left glued to the tears on her cheeks. He was surprised to see this since he hadn't heard the girl cry. He felt his penis grow and throb, hidden behind his wannabe-cowboy Levis jeans.

"First rule", the slave started, but her voice gave up as she started sobbing.

"Louder!", the Mistress rolled her eyes.

"First rule, the slave will refer to its owners as Master and Mistress respectively."

"Second rule, the slave will refer to itself as slave or whatever else its owners call it. The slave will not use "I", "me" or "mine" while referring to itself."

"Third rule, the slave can never refuse anything its owners ask of it."

Slave's head was starting to spin and tears were rolling down her plump cheeks without stopping or slowing down. She felt a sharp pain in her chest and she let out an ugly sob.

"Who told you to stop reading, you idiot?", the Mistress shouted. "Apologize properly or I'll have to punish you for this selfish behavior. We don't have time to listen to your ugly, annoying crying the whole day."

"I'm-", the slave started, but was interrupted again.

"Turn around when speaking to your Mistress, and don't dare to look up unless told to. I don't want to hear any Is or mes from you, slave."

Mistress could almost see the cogs turning in the slave's head as she was trying to pressure her scattered brain cells to form a thought. Dark eyes pointed to the floor, the girl uttered slowly: "The slave is sorry for stopping, Mistress."

Mistress would usually prefer a better worded apology, but was impressed that the new slave was adapting so soon.

"Good. Continue reading, slave."

"Fourth rule. The slave is not allowed to do anything without its owners' permission. This includes speaking, sleeping, going to the toilet or cumming."

Slave's stomach was turning as she was reading the confusing rules. She couldn't comprehend this sudden and cruel change that happened in her life. Her mind was refusing to dwell into the reality of the situation so as to preserve her from mental breakdown. She was teetering on the edge.

"Fifth rule. The slave is not allowed to touch itself or its owners without permission."

"Sixth rule. The slave is not allowed to look up at any other person who is not also a slave, unless stated otherwise."

"Seventh rule. The slave is to thank its owners after receiving discipline or pleasure."

"Eighth rule. The slave is not allowed to express frustration or dissatisfaction in any way."

"Did you understand the rules, slave?", the Mistress asked.

"Yes, Mistress."

"I don't believe you. Read them again. And no stopping this time."

After Mistress made the slave read the rules three more times, the girl was exhausted and numb. Her throat was coarse and she just wanted a drink of water. She also felt the emptiness in her stomach. She hasn't eaten in more than a day, surely.

Master approached the slave for the first time since she was brought to the room and untied the rope that was keeping her hands secured behind her back. She felt discomfort and pain as blood started getting into her arms again. She let them rest on her thighs, but Mistress' sharp voice startled her again.

"And who allowed you to break the position you were put into? Did you not just read the rules that you are to obey 4 times?"

The girl teared up again as she quickly returned her aching arms where they were moments ago.

"Stand up, girl. Take those clothes off."

She stood up shakily and started fumbling with her clothes. She took off her shirt and skirt, but her fingers were too numb to deal with the bra. She started panicking and the reality of the situation suddenly hit her. She was about to be completely naked in front of an unknown man and a woman who treated her as their slave. The girl started sobbing again, which irritated the Mistress.

A loud noise pierced the room and slave fell to her knees, holding her stinging cheek. Mistress' slap was much harder than someone would expect from an elegant, petite woman like her.

"You're not allowed to touch your cheek. On your knees and hands behind your back, slave. Your training has officially started."

The slave obliged, her eyes teary and cheek still red from the slap.

"Arch your back, chest out. Spread your legs wide. A slave is not allowed to be modest."

Master was amused with this situation. He loved seeing his wife take over the situation. He sat on the couch and started rolling a joint. "I didn't hear the slave thank its Mistress for disciplining it", he stated with a smirk.

There was a dark, turned on expression on Mistress' face as she grabbed the slave's chin and turned it up. The slave was desperately looking down, trying not to break another rule.

"Look me in the eyes and thank me, slave. I want a full sentence of your gratitude."

Slave's red and teary eyes met with Mistress' green, piercing eyes. Mistress was eager for slave to make a single mistake so she could punish her. She wanted to leave marks on the girl's long legs, round, pale buttocks, soft stomach and breasts that were heaping from a too-small bra that she still hadn't taken off.

"Thank you, Mistress, for punishing your slave." The girl's eyes were searching for approval in Mistress' emotionless eyes.

"Does it still hurt?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"That is nothing. If you don't listen you will feel much worse pain. Now get up and take the rest of your clothes off."

The girl got up, naively determined not to make the Mistress angry again. She took the bra and panties off, correctly stopping herself from covering her breasts and crotch with hands. The Mistress was pleased to see that the girl was a much faster learner than most of their previous slaves.

"Hands behind your head, breasts out, spread your legs. Wider. Don't look up. This is a position you will be inspected in every day. Master and I will check your holes and your body if it is up to our standards. Don't dare to move, slave."

The slave's mind raced as she was still trying to grasp what the woman had meant with that. She felt Mistress' hands on her breasts, squeezing them and roughly pinching her nipples. She cried out in pain as Mistress pulled her nipples towards herself, twisted them and then pressed them back deep into slave's breasts.

"She has lovely little nipples and big breasts", the Mistress told her husband. He was standing behind the slave, pulling her butt cheeks apart. He circled his finger around hee anus, feeling it clench and pucker up. The slave was breathing shallowly. Even though she did have sexual experience, she hated anal sex.

"Bend over, slave. Don't move your hands. Don't bend your legs.", the Master requested.

This position was extremely uncomfortable, and the slave, who in her regular life wasn't really keen on exercise, struggled to keep balance with her hands behind her head.

"She's barely standing like this", the Mistress laughed mockingly, "We'll have to put this one on a strict exercise regime."

The Master pushed two fingers into the slave's pussy without warning.

"She's not completely dry", he remarked.

"What a fucking slut", the Mistress laughed again.

Slave's cheeks turned bright red from embarrassment. She was not consciously turned on, in fact, she was terrified and disgusted, but her body reacted anyway.

Master was pumping now three fingers in and out of her cunt, painfully stretching it and causing it to get gradually wetter. He and the Mistress were commenting on the tightness of her vagina. Slave was praying that it would be over soon as her knees were almost giving up.

"I can put three without much problem, except that annoying squeaking sound that she makes whenever I go deeper", the Master coldly observed the sounds that slave made in pain, "But I think that four is the maximum that she can take at the moment. We'll have to work on stretching her cunt."

Slave was mortified to hear these words and she barely processed what was happening, feeling more violated and pulled apart with each pump of Master's big, fat fingers in her pussy. Her pussy made an embarrassing wet slurp as he finally removed his fingers from it.

"You made a mess on my hand, slave", the Master laughed, approaching her from the front. He pulled her hair, forcing her on her knees. She was thankful for the change of position, but thankfulness didn't last long as he showed his hand, slippery from her vaginal juices, into her mouth. He was fucking her mouth with two, then three fingers, making her gag. She wanted to cough and puke at the same time, but he was holding her firmly in position, one hand tightly holding her head in place and the other violating her throat. She was trying to escape his firm grasp, but her limbs were helplessly flailing around, too weak to push him away. When he was done, she was retching and ugly coughing on the floor.

"Don't you dare throw up. If you throw up you will eat it again. Understand? Answer me, slave!" The Master was openly annoyed with the show that slave put up. He didn't think that the throat fucking, which he considered mild and short, warranted such a dramatic reaction.

"Yes, Master", the slave managed to cough out in a raspy voice as she was trying to collect herself. She had never felt so used in her life. She wanted to curl up and cry, but something was telling her that she wasn't allowed to at the moment.

"You've disappointed me, slave", the Master continued, "You were specifically told you're not allowed to refuse anything your Master decides for you, and yet, you were pushing me away, trying to make me stop. Not, only that, but you broke the pose you were ordered to stay in. I hope that this has just helped you understand how pointless such behavior is. I will only stop when I want to stop and whatever disobedience you try to show will warrant a punishment for you."

The Master's voice got softer, not because he was feeling a particular way for the helpless girl that was submissively kneeling in front of him, but because he wanted to train her to want to please him. "We only want to make you a good, obedient girl. We don't want to punish you, but it's necessary because stupid little girls like you don't know how to behave. You need someone to help you be better."

The slave still knew what Master was saying was bullshit, but she appreciated that he wasn't yelling at her anymore. She wanted to avoid being yelled at and being hurt as much as she could.

"Look at me, slave. The better you are at following our orders, the better we will treat you. You must earn everything in this household, prove that you're not just a dirty, worthless slut. You think that this is bad, but there are much worse places that we can send a slave that we're not satisfied with. Now kiss my hand and apologise nicely. I want to hear everything that you've done wrongly. I want the slave to refer to iself as "this stupid cunt". Don't mess this up."

Slave was suffering from the overload of information and she was praying that she doesn't make a mistake.

She started: "This stupid cunt", and immediately felt her face fluster red from embarrassment. Master was enjoying seeing his slave suffer trying to come to terms with its new position.

"Yes, cunt?", he encouraged her.

"This stupid cunt broke the position her - its Master put her - it in", the slave stumbled over the words.

Master pinched slave's right nipple and twisted it while slave was trying not to push his arm away. "Good slave, don't dare push me away again. I want you to start the apology from the beginning. And no more mistakes or you will be punished for that too. Hands behind your head! Don't close your legs!"

Slave was struggling not to start sobbing again: "This stupid cunt broke the position its Master put it in. This stupid cunt tried to push its Master away. This stupid cunt is sorry, Master, please don't punish it, please don't beat me, Master!", by the end of apology, slave was a sobbing, blabbering mess. Master was satisfied, but did not plan to fulfill slave's foolish wish. He knew that the first punishment had to be harsh to teach slaves a lesson. His cock was painfully erect and throbbing from the sight of his little slave a crying, hysterical mess.

Mistress, on the other hand, hated loud, crying slaves. She wanted her slave girls quiet, decent and obedient. She couldn't stand hearing them cry at night either, and she would shock their slave cages with electricity to make them shut up.

"Shut your mouth girl, if I hear another sob from you I will have your lips sewn together."

Slave tried to be quieter, but she couldn't stop every sob escaping her lips.

"You will be punished for your disobedience now", the Master interrupted as he could feel his wife's rage building, "You will receive a whipping of your back and ass. I will decide at what point you have learned your lesson. You will be tied as I don't trust you not to break a position. Down on all fours, girl. You will walk like a dog at my heel until you earn the respect of a human being."

leafwater
leafwater
23 Followers