A Girl Named Sam Ch. 3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My heart leapt for joy. I wanted to jump up and hug and kiss them but there was more.

Sherry continued, "What took so much discussion was the second issue. We love you and want to please you but neither Sam nor I have any lesbian tendencies. As exciting as the three of together sounds, we don't know what to do. So Studs, if you will teach us what to do, we will share our love three ways. We will be true to you and you must be true to us. Sam tells me that you have a fabulous apartment but you will also have a bedroom here that you can use at anytime. I will decorate it to your liking. Of course, Sam or I or both of us will join you as you please."

Wow, all I was asking was to continue as we were but without the secrecy but they were willing to take it to a different level. I stood up and held my arms out toward them. Both of them came to me and caressed me. I put my arms around each of them and drew them close. They both kissed me at the same time. I said, "I love the both of you, fully and equally. Of course, I'll be true to you. Both of you have the ability to make my dick hard with just a smile. Making love with you two leaves with no energy or desire to even look at someone else.

"Now let's try something," I continued. "Let’s all three kiss at the same, that is let's see if all three pairs of lips can touch.”

We did that and then I opened my lips and licked their lips with my tongue. Sam was the first to let her tongue out to play but soon all three of us were dueling. I was expecting that either Sam or Sherry would stop but after about five minutes, I realized that I was being accepted as the teacher and I would have to take the lead.
“So, how do you feel?” I asked them.

“A little turned on,” Sherry said.

“Me too,” Sam rushed to add.

I said, “Let’s go into the bedroom and get rid of our clothes.”

The three of us went into Sherry’s bedroom and without further instruction, the three of us stripped. I told them that the first thing that we would do that I would lie on the bed while one of them sat on my face so I could eat her pussy while the other would sit on my dick. It was agreed that Sherry would get her pussy eaten.”

“Now while we ‘re doing this, you will be facing each other so you might as well help each other feel good,” I said. “I want you to place your hands on each other’s breasts so that you can move your thumbs over each other’s nipples.”

They stood facing each other and each touched the other’s breasts. They flick the nipples with their thumbs. All four nipples instantly became erect and I could tell by their expressions that it was feeling good. It was time to move on.

“Sam, I want you to play with your mother’s nipples with you lips and tongue,” I instructed. “Just do to her what you like for me to do to you.”

Sam sat on the edge of the bed and placed her hands along side her mother’s ribs. She pulled Sherry’s nipples toward her mouth and lovingly started to nibble and lick. Sherry started moaning. She put her hands around Sam’s head and pulled her closer to her bosom. When I saw that Sherry was close to reaching a climax, I told them to switch.

Sherry sat on the bed and put two pillows under her butt. She brought Sam close to her and started tongue bathing her right breast. She continued until she had tongued the entire breast and without touching the nipple, she moved to the left breast. She repeated the process on that breast.

Sam’s eyes were wide as she said, “Oh God, Mom that sure feels good.”

When Sherry had finished the rest of the breast, she moved to the nipple. I slid my hand between Sam’s legs and allowed my thumb to enter her pussy. My forefinger was brushing her clitoris. Sam was moaning loudly and I felt her body tense as a powerful climax wracked her body. I looked to see if Sherry had noticed Sam’s climax. She was smiling as she continued to lick Sam’s nipples. She looked like she was almost there. I removed my hand from Sam’s pussy and moved it to Sherry’s thigh. When she felt my hand, she spread her legs. I put two fingers in her juicy hole and used my thumb to massage her clit.

I felt a movement against my arm. It was Sam. She had pull away from her mom’s mouth and knelt between Sherry’s legs and began working on her mother’s tits. It was Sherry’s turn to reach the blissful state. She started to tremble and shake. Several waves of passion washed over her body.

When she started to come down, Sherry placed her hands on each side of Sam’s head and pulled her face up to hers. Sherry kissed her daughter fully on the mouth. It was as passionate a kiss as I had ever witnessed. Mouths were open and tongues were at play.

Sherry said, “Honey, thank you. That was very special.”

“We ought to thank Studs,” Sam said. “After all, without him, we wouldn’t have this.”

Sherry asked, “Well, just what do you think we should do?”

Sherry and Sam were giggling as they grabbed me and pushed me down on the bed. Sherry took me by the head and we kissed deeply and then I felt Sam’s warm mouth circle the head of my cock. I enjoyed Sam’s expert blowjob until I was about ready to explode.

I said to Sherry, “I think I offered you a pussy licking. Crawl up here and get it. Sam let me scoot up on the bed and then please fuck me.”

Sherry straddled my face and I started licking her soaking wet pussy. Sam knelt over me and with her hand she rubbed the head of my cock along her pussy lips. She lowered her body toward me and pushed her velvet tunnel down over my rock hard cock. I don’t know just what they were doing to each other but they were enjoying it. Sherry and Sam started climaxing just minutes after we started the three-way and were going at it hard. Sherry’s pussy juice was flowing into my mouth, over my chin, and down along my neck. Sam’s pussy was griping my cock like a fist. Her vaginal walls were quivering and that was all I could take. My cock exploded and pumped spurt after of cum deep into Sam’s cunt.

We moved around until we were lengthwise the bed. Sam was on one side and Sherry was on the other. We were holding each other. I asked, “What did you girls think about what we did?”

Right away Sam said, “I liked it and want to do it some more.”

Sherry said, “I didn’t think that I would like and I think that if the other woman was anyone but Sam, I don’t know if it would be as good. I don’t know if that makes sense, but I do know that the three of us make good sex. Studs, is there anything else we're going to do?”

"Do you want to?" I asked.

"Yes," they answered in stereo."

"Well, you could taste each other's pussy," I said. "You probably will eventually, so why not tonight. Sam since you still have a good load of my juice, why don't you lie across the bed on your back. Sherry, you straddle her head like you did to me earlier except lean forward until you face is in Sam's crotch."

They were in position but not doing anything but looking at each other.

"Ladies, again you know what you like having done to you. Just do that to the pussy in front of you. Take your time and go at your own speed. This isn't a race. Just start by kissing what's there."

Both were tentative at first but, as had been the case that, Sam reached up and licked Sherry's entire slit. That put Sherry in the mood. I reached between them and ran my hands lightly over their nipples. It wasn't long until the sounds were very erotic. The slurping, tongues lapping, and the guttural moaning was making my cock stiff again. I noticed that both of their stomachs were quivering indicating that they were getting the job done. I walked to the side of the bed where Sherry's butt was sticking up in the air and laid my dick along the side of Sam's face.

Sam leaned back and took my cock into her mouth. After a couple of strokes, I pulled out of Sam's warm and willing mouth and inserted my cock into Sherry's pussy. Sam went back to licking but now she was licking where my body joined her mother's. A little later, just as I felt my balls tightening, Sam licked my balls and that little area just behind my balls and that sent me over the top.

We couldn't find a dry spot on the bed big enough for us to lie down, so we moved into another bedroom. We lay there holding, caressing, kissing, and confessing our love for one another. I had never felt more in love or more loved up until then.

I said, "I think that I'm going to be spending a lot of time over here."

Sherry said, "My sentiments exactly."

Sam piped in, "You'd better because I know where you live and I'll come get you."

We all giggled.

And for lack of a more creative ending: We all lived happily thereafter.

* * * * *

Thanks for those who sent feedback. You were very kind to me. Also thanks for voting. This is as it sounds the end of this series but there will be others.

12