All Comments on 'A Good Marriage Ch. 08'

by jomar

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
pile of bullshit

the story was already planned that way. so really funny crap. not possible toying 2 days, crap. why don't you just end it cause the woman carachter is crap selfish. give him some balls and tell her well baybe if I'm not enough for you then you have to look elswhere, so please move your ass out. you ended a good marriage with this chapter and just made it the usual bullshit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Sorry

But if I had a wife that couldn't live on sex 5 days a week without fucking around on me than she would be gone, period. Selfish bitch hurt her husband like this cause she has to fuck around and he puts up with this shit, fucking retarded story with retarded people. Waste of talent, dude.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
As predicted. Same old dogshit story.

Just another willing cuckold story. It's what you wanted isn't writer? You wanted to write this type of story. You started off all nice and gently tellingus they wouldn't cheat on each other or that the sex crazed slut wouldn't need to go elsewhere. But now look where we are just like every other pathetic story of a wimp cuckold and his slut wife. How boring, yes other swingers and swappers and sluts and cucks will love this story but you should hav estopped postign this story a long time ago. I hope you are happy with the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
It Is Not "A Good Marriage"

when, knowing who she is sexually and what her "needs" are, she goes into the marriage with its vows and lies to Mark by not telling him up front what she knows about herself and that he will have to cuckold himself eventually for the marriage to stay "afloat". And you lie to us when as the author you place such a title on a story that is based on the lies that take place in it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
BULLSHIT

enough said

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
The good side?

at least your buddies will finally get a shot at some "good" pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Well written as usual

This would not be a good marriage for the vast majority.

lancewmlancewmover 14 years ago
Started off good. This is well written.

But for a story to be a good one, the plot itself has to be entertaining and make sense. I agree with the commentor below who says the marriage was based on a lie. She had to know she would stray at some point. And so the marriage turns out to not be a good marriage in my book. Maybe it can evolve that way but would not make sense to me that way. IMHO

DeckviewDeckviewover 14 years ago
The plot does not evolve well here

The story was good up until now. But the plot has fallen out of bed. The husband was introduced to us a strong and confident man. 99.99% of strong and confident men who know what they want in life are not going to put up with a wife who takes off for sex at any time he can't give her enough. So now your story plot is only good for only the .01% of men with balls or all the wimpy cuckold guys with no balls to begin with. Still gave you 50 because the writing itself is so good.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 14 years ago
With a woman that has had so much sex

Sex with so many different men that she has been with, it was inevitable that he wouldn't be enough to hold her interest for very long..... All of her life she has fucked so many men that it has become her life, and she doesn't have the will to change herself one bit. Everything was going OK as long as he was up to the task of fucking her 2 or 3 times a day, every day, but being a normal man she soon became less of an interest to him as she was when they first became involved. She knew that it would happen, and now she has her cuckold and soon her husband will be watching her fuck many more men in their own bed. She will tell him that it's just easier for her to have her lovers come to their home to fuck her, and since they are fucking in his home he may as well watch. She will have him sucking cock and cleaning her pussy out in short order, and the wimp will let her do as she wishes. She will feed him salt peter to keep him from getting hard so she can have more of her lovers over every day......It's a shame the story had to go in this direction.

nyminusnyminusover 14 years ago
Bullshit Indeed

JOMAR I take back all the good things I said about your stories. Did it ever occur to Mark or you to get her some physcological help. She needed it badly and so do you...shit wimp cuckold writer Hope that got you off writing it because I stopped the thing halfway

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Bullshit, Good Marriage?

When you marry a slut who sets out to make you a little wimp cockold how can that be a good marriage? 99.99% of women in their 40s when asked if 5 times a week for sex was enough, after they stoped laughing would say thats about twice too much but would try. This woman, who is supposed to be in love and care about her husband can't cut back? She would be considered mentally ill, some kind of sex addict or nympho, in which case any man I ever met would walk, perhaps even run away. You turned her into a lying, cheating slut and him a wimp cockold. Really too bad.

jomarjomarover 14 years agoAuthor
Ah, I see

many of you aren't attending to the bigger issue being explored here. That's ok, though I do agree that an early conversation of her high sexual needs prior to marriage is a legitimate critique - and in a rewrite I'll put it in - thanks (because it's in their heads, writers often see the story differently than readers). nyminus, I read your story so at least I know where you're coming from - and I'm glad to see you actually have a story up! You should turn on your email though. And bigdaddy, please stay tuned to see if you're right or not.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
It was

It was a good marriage until she pushed him into letting her cheat and rubbing his nose in it. Kissing him after blowing the guy and then taking him with another man's cum still in her? Disgusting, good marriage over.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
re: Ah, I see

No, we see the bigger issue: you're an asshole, Despite the prior chapters, this is nothing but the same cliched cuckold bullshit, and not "bigger issue" nonsense will change that fact.

jomarjomarover 14 years agoAuthor
Well, I hear you loud and clear!

This chapter has disappointed many of you and even though it's just a story you have your opinions, strong ones at that! After I finish this one out I have another in the hopper (working title - The Rocking Chair) that should make LW readers happier than a man punching the guy that got his wife drunk and fucked her in the nose and then kicking him in the balls. Oh, and Anonymous in The Real World, you and the PC anon before you are taking this way too seriously.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Interesting

Jomar,

I don't really care for cuckold stories and this is turning into one. However, I do enjoy the issues you bring up and how you have told it. I suppose it could be a good marriage IF somehow they can walk the tight rope. I look forward to seeing how you handle (they handle ) this tightrope as one slip and the whole thing falls down.

A marriage as has been set up has (in my mind anyway) little room for mistakes. He knows he cannot satisfy her, He knows he will lose her if she is not satisfied. He has let her be with another man. There is now a strong embalance of power here. He is in a very vulnerable position by his own agreement, and she is in a very powerful one based on her needs and desires coupled with his love.

Very complex, a tightrope to walk, the makings of a very interesting story.

I am anxious to see how you resolve all of this even if they settle into an "accomodation" that is on the surface working.

I gave it an excellent and I think it is well deserved for the writing and the situation the characters now find themselves in.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
not such a good marriage after all

this is a fairly well written story that started out pretty hot. It seems she expected this even before they started dating, why wasn't anything discussed during the dating process? Now it is apparent that she has spent quite some time training him to accept being a cucold. Demonstrating that she went to so much trouble getting dressed for her lover was uncalled for. Is she rubbing it in? Kissing him right before telling him that someone came in her mouth is also uncalled for. Is this foreshadowing? Will she start bringing him creampies in the next chapter? What happened to all her anal training? Will she start bringing her lovers home so he can help service them? I feel like I'm watching a train wreck. Even though I tend to avoid cucold stories, I'm attached to this one because, as I said, it's fairly well written and was hot for long enough to get me hooked. Still, I hate the direction its going. I hope he reaches down and grabs his balls long enough to kick her out. He doesn't need to castrate her lovers or to sell her to white slavers but what's he getting out of the deal? What happened to her bisexuality? maybe she could bring home some female lovers to share with him on occasion. Hell, even if she brings home a female lover just to put on a show for him she's still showing more concern for him than coming home and kissing him just before she tells him she has cum in her mouth. No, sorry I think he needs to tell her its not working and that she needs to leave. They haven't been married all that long so he hasn't invested much into it. Get out while the gettins good dude.

Ducky7Ducky7over 14 years ago
It is well written and all that jazz

She finally made a cockold out of good old Mark. Was that her goal all along? She kept saying she knew this had to be the evolution of his thinking. Sure make it his idea to have such a "GOOD MARRIAGE". Now she can have her cake and eats it too. Is that not the definition of a slut.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
W.T.F.

IS the bigger issues? To be honest they haven't been together long enough to put up with a nympo slut going out and fucking around on him unless he is a cockold at heart. There are too many reasons this doesn't work, #1 she gives up nothing, changes in no way except drags him into her gutter. Unless he is a perv or very weak he would walk as it became clear she doesn't care enough to save the marriage, thats up to him. With her attitude what would happen to him if he got sick or injured, she would leave or at least bring another man into the house, no, there is no love or committment on her part, this isn't even a open marriage, just I'm gonna fuck around so deal with it, wimp. What is a bigger issue than that, except getting a U-haul and hauling ass. Find a woman that really belives in her marriage vows and will be there when you need her, not just a piece of ass for anybody with a dick.

woodmanonewoodmanoneover 14 years ago
Well written but

Story is well written with a good flow. Personally I was sorry to see this story go this way. Again it's personal taste but I don't see "A Good Marriage as one where the husband is cuckold. I thought this story might go in another direction and was disappointed when it took this track. Thanks for you work, but not my cup of tea.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Slow, erratic and illogical

Selfish and spoiled. Nobody gets all the sex they want. Why should she be allowed to use it as an excuse, and and purely lame one at that?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Well,

the dark deed done finally. Suspected so since chapter 2 and yet I'm sad to see it happen. No need to read further for me. Quote:"I'm not sayin' it to hurt you"(/quote) but my advice is get the bitch-in-permanent-heat neutered, buy her a sybian or get the hell out of Dodge. Nothing but hurt further down the road for brainwashed Mark from the scheming bitch. It just has to be her way or no way at all, hasn't it? Well, better an end with terror than terror without an end - in my book anyway. This is not "A Good Marriage" anymore. - So, thanks for the effort and good bye.

CarlottaCarlottaover 14 years ago
It's not over til it's over

Ok folks....get a little perspective...it is a story and it is told well.....AND it's not over yet. I do not like cuckold stories either, but we have yet to see the end. I think she is pysching him out, and nothing else has happened...so Jomar, don't make us wait too long!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Title is misleading

what's so good about this marriage. It's gone south. Too bad.

She became a slut, and he a wimp.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
How about in chapter next mark....

....realizes his sex drive has slowed cause of boredom, so he goes charlie sheen on all the fine young tail he can nail and now we have issues-pistolpackinpete

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Mark should tell the cunt you fuck another cocsuckling bastard your his --- I DON"T FUCKING WANT SLOPPY SECONDS FROM A USED UP WHORE!!!! what a crock of shit the story is

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Fucking knew it!!

Fuckin cuckolds! I knew not to read any more after a few chapters but I did anyway! Fuck!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
"You always come first. Always."

lol. So the real Carrie reveals herself at last. She's clearly placed her husband second to her own sexual needs and rationalized it away as best she can. A major component of love is compromise which she's unwilling to even consider. So what does that tell you? Mark is just the best fuck buddy ever, not her soulmate.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Awful one dimensional writing 1*

The whole story was just a way of propagating cuckold propaganda to justify a cheating slut and a wimp husband. Telegraphed all the way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I THINK IT WAS A GOOD STORY UNTIL THIS PART

The wife is unwilling to make a sacrifice even though doing without sex two or three dats a week is not much of a sacrifice. Instead, she has maneuvered her husband into a position where he has to recommend cuckolding himself. And this is supposed to be a good marriage? All this proves is that she is a selfish bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This story is very well written and highly erotic. Why not let the author continue the story and stop injecting personal attacks?

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioover 2 years ago

Disappointing that she guilted him into being a knowing cuckold. Women can always exhaust any man. But most women are not nymphomaniacs or sex addicts. Maybe she should take up distance running, biking, or swimming to tire herself out (women lose interest in sex when they are very tired, or so the research states). I cannot believe she stays in shape writing and having sex (but no mention of exercise). Doing the cuckold thing is nearly always a recipe for disaster and divorce. Two stars; would have been one star except well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Vomit. Had a decent story going and now it's in LALA land. This is not the path for a good marriage by definition. If he wanted to marry a whore, he could have done that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The plot evolution is not a surprise given it is posted in LW. Author jomar created the universe and the characters. In this universe STDs don’t exist, Carrie doesn’t experience a menstrual cycle, she has no maternal desires, no typical social interaction except sex.

Carrie asked Mark to use his MIT educated brain to come up with a solution. A quick research would yield that a high percentage a marriages have one spouse that has a lower sex drive or life situations prohibit one or both from the desired number of sexual encounters desired. They suffer through without or divorce. Carrie can choose.

jomar created Mark to accept Carrie having sex with others and get excited by it. Maybe Mark needs additional women to rev up his drive or keep him occupied while Carrie is out.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjomar@jomar
515 Followers
Many moons ago a story took shape and begged to be born. However, the characters took control and the story made a completely unexpected and surprising crossdressing turn...and I went with it. Readers enjoyed it so I did some lather, rinse repeat on the theme and they seemed t...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES