A Good Marriage Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jomar
jomar
515 Followers

Mark nodded.

"We did some of that at first, of course. To see if we were compatible. I have become very discriminatin' in me dotage." She batted her lashes at him and made him smile. "But never forget, darlin'," she said, putting her hand on his, "you always come first. Always.

"Okay."

"No, I'm dead serious, Mark." She held his eyes. "If I'm about to go out and you suddenly get horned up just bend me over the couch, yank me panties down and keep me home." Mark smiled. "It's always you I want to be with, but..." she took a deep breath, "if you can't match me needs, then it just has to be this way. But you can have me any time you want. Anytime at all."

Carrie kept her eyes on Mark's, put her cup on the table, moved to him and scooted his chair some to give her access. She stood over him. He looked at her. Finally Carrie raised her eyebrows and tilted her head and Mark said, "Oh."

Carrie rolled her eyes as Mark pulled his shorts down. Carrie stood over Mark, crossed her arms and said, "Well, I see it's movin' in the right direction, but it's gonna have to be stiffer than that for what I'm wantin' to do with it."

Mark smiled and put his hand on his cock, wrapped his fingers around it and moved his hand up and down, his eyes never leaving Carrie's face. Mark watched as her eyes widened just slightly, almost unnoticeable. He watched her breathe, deeper, now. Her nipples stiff. Her eyes sparkled, began to blaze.

Carrie felt it grow, blossom, spread out and take over. She had told Mark the truth, that sex was vastly better with him because the mixture of lust and love was intoxicating, invigorating, and he truly had become the best lover she ever had. It was bliss with Mark. And when she stepped to him and sat down and took his cock into her she sighed with as much love and joy as with physical pleasure.

Carrie threw her arms around Mark's neck. "Mmm, I love you Mark. Let me just sit on you. God, you fill me up." She squirmed on him. "I love you Mark, I'd love you even if you didn't have the perfect cock."

Mark laughed and cupped her ass in his hands. He moved her around on him while they kissed. "Aren't you afraid the neighbors will see us again?"

"Nah, the fence is good enough over there and the bushes are blockin' the view on that side now," Carrie tossed her head toward the right side of the yard. "Besides, the clatty mauser probably needs more lessons. Let her see how some real lovin' is done. Now quit talkin' and fuck me."

Mark put his arms under her legs, stood up and walked her to the bedroom while Carrie rode his cock. He tossed her on the bed and she shrieked and laughed and yanked off her shirt. Mark pulled his shirt off and jumped on Carrie and she squealed in delight as he landed on her. Carrie pulled Mark into her and they slammed against each other, giving and getting until they cried out in unison. They lay on their backs. Limp, a sheen of sweat covering them both.

"Amazing."

"Aye."

Life settled back into a routine of sorts and for the following two weeks or so they had sex every day, sometimes more and Carrie was ecstatic. She wrote wherever it suited; weather permitting, on the back deck overlooking the bay in the distance. Mark mostly worked in his office since he liked using a large monitor. They'd intersect and make love, seek each other out and fuck.

And then the inevitable happened. Mark slowed down. Carrie was prepared, but sad nonetheless. When Monday came she made a call in the morning.

Carrie appeared at the door to Mark's office shortly after lunch. Carrie looked gorgeous, dazzling, in a simple, but elegant sleeveless black sundress that ended mid-thigh. The dress accentuated her ivory skin and thick, straight red hair. Earrings. A simple gold necklace. Black, four inch heels. Mark's heart was in his throat and his stomach in knots.

Carrie gave Mark an encouraging smile and said, "I'm going out for awhile." It would become their code. A code phrase meaning Carrie was going out to fuck another man. She went to him, kissed him tenderly and said softly, "I love you, Mark. Only you."

Mark swallowed, his voice thick with emotion. "I love you too, Carrie. With all my heart."

"I know you do, darlin'. This only proves it and makes me love you even more."

She kissed him again, said softly, "I'll be back in awhile," and turned and left. Mark almost stopped her, grabbed her to make love to her and keep her home. He knew she'd gladly stay, knew she wished it could be different, but this was going to happen sooner or later. So he let her go and let their arrangement begin.

Mark tried to focus on his work, but couldn't concentrate. He ended up going for a long run, the raging music loud in his ears to drown out the thoughts and images of Carrie with another man. They were doing it. Right now. Mark, Carrie, and another man. They were really going through with it. He thought he'd been prepared, but Mark's stomach was churning, he was anxious, scared. They were so good together. Mark was worried it would change her, him, change them.

Mark was sitting in the den, drinking a very early glass of wine and trying to read a book when Carrie returned home after an hour or so, an eternity since she had left. Mark heard her come in and looked up from his book. Carrie was at the entrance to the den, looking at him. His pulse was racing.

Carrie stood in the entrance to the room and undid the top button of her black sundress, then the next, and the next. She unbuttoned the dress and Mark saw her pale skin surface. Carrie pushed the straps off her shoulders, one at a time, while looking at Mark. The dress slowly dropped, a languid slide and then it crumpled on the floor, her stunning body revealed. Carrie stepped out of the circle of cloth. She looked spectacular. Naked except for her four inch black high heels, simple gold necklace and earrings.

Mark adored her figure, her lovely breasts, everything in perfect proportion. She ran her fingers through her hair pulling her breasts into that astonishingly alluring pear shape. She walked to Mark in five graceful strides. Each foot placed directly in front of the other at the mid-line of her tall, slender body. Her runway walk. She stopped in front of him. Stood there. Mark looked at her. He could see part of the lines separating her toes before they disappeared under the leather of her shoes. At that moment it was the most erotic thing he had ever seen.

Carrie held out her hand and Mark took it. She led him to their bedroom. His throat tight with emotion. Carrie pulled off his shirt. She pushed down his shorts. She put her hand on the back of his neck and drew him in for a kiss and fondled him, got him hard despite his clashing emotions.

When Mark was fully erect Carrie pushed him to the bed and climbed over him. She left her heels on and sat on his cock, taking him all the way inside and when she was seated she sighed. She leaned forward, her hands on his chest, her red hair framing her face as Mark looked up at her.

"It's done, Mark. I won't come back and do this anymore, unless you want me to, but it's done. It's part of us now. I'll tell you everythin' or I'll tell you nothin', whatever you want. Your choice. But this time you need to hear it because it's real now." Carrie moved her hips on Mark, felt his cock throb inside of her.

She leaned down and kissed Mark, her tongue swirling throughout his mouth, scrubbing it, then rose back up and looked down at him. His eyes were glued to hers. "I sucked another man's cock today. I'm not sayin' it to hurt you, but I made him come with me mouth." Mark moaned at the words and the swivel of her hips.

"I'll not tell you in the future if you don't want, but you need to know what happened today. We can't pretend I didn't suck and fuck another man today. I made him come in me mouth so he would last longer when we got around to fuckin'. I really did it, Mark." She ground her hips against her soulmate. "Another man's cock was in me cunt not an hour ago. He came in me cunt, Mark." He moaned and she rose up and down a few times then settled and rotated her hips, ground against him.

"I won't say I didn't like it. I won't lie to you, Mark. I did like it. I enjoyed it and it was fun." She heard a small "Oh, god," from Mark, noted he was close to orgasm and then he was at the edge and she snapped her hips and said, "Another man made me come today. He made me come." And Mark groaned and grabbed her thighs and arched up into her and Carrie felt his release deep inside of her.

Carrie remained astride Mark, looking down at him. She caressed his cheek, anxious for his response, what it would be. He looked up at her. Slowly, Carrie saw it in his eyes, the compassion, the love there, and a wave of relief washed over her and she breathed again. Mark pulled Carrie down to him and cradled her in his arms and held her. They stayed that way for some time until Carrie finally slipped to Mark's side and said tenderly, "Are you okay?"

He nodded.

"What was it like for you? How are you feeling?"

"What was it like? Watching you go and then waiting? Harder than I thought it would be. I couldn't concentrate on anything."

"Oh darlin', I'm so sorry."

Mark shrugged. "It had to happen sometime. If we want to have a life together."

"I want nothing less."

"I know you love me..."

"Oh, I do, Mark. Words can't express." She was quiet for a moment. "And I'm sorry for being so harsh. I think I'm a little angry that it has to be this way. That I can't change and be normal. So I think I took it out on you and I'm sorry." A tear escaped and trailed down her cheek.

"I wish it were different too. But us being together is what is most important. To both of us. I feel your commitment to me. I do. I guess I'm afraid of this changing us, me."

"We'll work on being our usual pervy selves."

She got a smile. "I just have to put this firmly in a category, Carrie. Like assisted masturbation or something. Pleasurable, but emotionless and meaningless overall."

"That's perfect, Mark. That captures it exactly." He nodded. "And what I said before was true today, it surely was. It scratched an itch, but sex with you is better by magnitudes, infinitely better. And truth be told, in me mind and me heart it was you I was with." She kissed his cheek, ran her hand over his chest. "I love you so very much."

"I love you too, Carrie."

Mark and Carrie took a shower together and washed each other with tenderness. She made sure to mention it was her second shower within the last sixty minutes and noticed Mark seemed relieved.

They ate a light dinner, watched some television and Mark found himself interested so he made love to Carrie on their queen sized bed in their house in Sausalito overlooking the bay. Tender, sweet, and reassuring. They fell asleep in each others arms. Carrie dreamed of Mark and he, thankfully, slept soundly and peacefully.

In the morning they sat on the deck drinking coffee and reading the paper. Mark was pleasantly surprised that he felt...okay. After yesterday he thought he would feel worse. Thought he'd be torn up, a wreck but Carrie had confronted their reality and somehow reconnected them. She'd been blunt with what she had done, real time, not past lovers, but she somehow made it...okay. Mark thought he just might be able to tolerate the new arrangement, with time. Maybe.

Scanning the paper, Mark said, "Six months away and there's already an article about carnival."

Carrie said, "Rio?"

"Yeah."

"So?"

"So let's go."

"Seriously?"

"Why not?"

Carrie looked at Mark and shrugged. "Why not?

"I'll set it up."

"Okay."

"What?" Mark was staring at her.

He smiled, said, "It's Tuesday." Mark took her hand and led a beaming Carrie back to bed.

**********

Thank you for taking the time to read the latest chapter of Mark and Carrie's story, I hope you enjoyed it. Writers love feedback so please take a moment to vote and leave a comment. Let me know what you think of it.

jomar
jomar
515 Followers
12