All Comments on 'A Good Slave is Like a Fine Car'

by theMasterBaiter

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
WFEATHERWFEATHERalmost 19 years ago
Eloquent

Very nicely written, excellent comparison, and certainly thought-provoking.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Too cool

That was extrordinarily insightful and funny. The best way to learn is with laughter. I will be able to quote this article from just one read it was so memorable.

(goes of to wax a fender)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
You put it so well

I am a submissive woman. You really gave me insight into the Dominant mind. I had not ever thought of the issue of a Dominant wanting to share me the way you illustrated it in the story. I have sent this to the Dom in my life and hope it will give us a lot to talk about.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
very nice!

A most elegant comparison! Most "a girl is like a car" pieces are crude and more than a little gross- this was insightful, and highly amusing. Your wife is a lucky lady :)

Please keep writing!

♥ from miss kitty

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Delightfully funny!

Just absolutely loved it! I love old cars and can relate very well as a submissive! .... Miss Impala

mysterymachine2000mysterymachine2000over 6 years ago
i want to be like a good car

id be lying if I said i read this story without touching myself wildly. amazing story, had me drooling all the way through!

nthusiasticnthusiasticover 2 years ago

Loved the tongue-in-cheek comparisons, very well done indeed! If only more “owners” understood the rewards that investing that much care would return to them. I envy your lucky lady.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertheMasterBaiter@theMasterBaiter
174 Followers
I am 80% heterosexual and 20% flaming gay! I strongly support LGBTQ rights. I am also 100% faithful to my wife. My wife and I are looking for a bi cock mostly for me, but with her involved. Must be single or with s.o. permission (we will check). Not into one night stands, nor...