A Great Day Lost

Story Info
Man wakes up with hangover unable to remember last night.
3.7k words
4.12
47.1k
2
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/26/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You wake up Monday in the middle of the night, rubbing your eyes and stretching as you look around. You're in a motel room that you have never seen before by yourself, and it appears to be a cheap room at that. The air conditioner is leaking water and the walls have a brown tint to them where they haven't begun peeling back. There's one bed an adjoining bathroom with shower and that appears to be it. A small dresser is next to the bed and you when you try to turn on the light to have a better look around it doesn't respond. You try to remember what happened last night, but aren't sure what was real and what was a dream. You fall back asleep, still tired from whatever happened the night before. You wake up later in the day, the sun shining through the window right into your eyes. You slowly clamber out of the bed and wander over to the bathroom to relieve yourself.

You walk back and lie down on your bed, trying to remember anything of last night. Some images of naked women shoot through your head, but you disregard those as fantasies in your sleep. You slowly try to remember what happened last night, but can't seem to remember. You figure that the best way to remember the night is to remember the rest of the day, so you think back to yesterday morning…

You roll out of bed to your feet and walk to your bathroom. You take a shower and shave to you get ready to go to work. You small apartment is in the worse side of town. It's a studio apartment with a fold out bed from a sofa. Your single T.V. only has network television, as you can't afford cable. The bedroom/living room opens up into your small kitchen with next to nothing stove and room temperature fridge. Your cabinets are empty and the counter is covered with condiment packs and trash from McDonald's since you work there and get to eat free. Your bathroom has a single sink that constantly drips light brown water and has a medicine cabinet with no door on it, so it's really just a medicine shelf. Your shower has no curtain on it and rarely works. On the occasions that it does work, it's usually nothing more than a steady drip of water. Insects of all kinds have made your home their home as well. You would hire an exterminator, but as with everything else, you don't have enough money. You put on your McDonald's uniform as you head out to your '89 brown rusty Chevette. You remember back to before things were so horrible and you had a bright and promising future ahead of you.

You were just out of High School with a 3.8 GPA and had a wide selection of your colleges. Girls were falling over themselves to be with you, and your parents were proud of you. You finally decided to go to Columbia University and got an academic scholarship that covered all finances. It was during your first week there when your life took a turn for the worse. It was your 18th birthday and you didn't really know anybody so you were just going to stay home and have your own little celebration. You wondered and hoped if your new roommate would have a present for you and could only imagine what it might be. Your roommate, Sara, was quite a woman. She was a sophomore and was highest in her class and always had. In High School she had been in the A/V club and the Cheerleading squad. She was 5'10" and slim. She was very athletic and had small but firm breasts and an ass to match. Her long red hair was the clincher for you and you always wondered if she was red everywhere. You had thought about her many times just over the week you had been there.

Sara came home late on the night of your birthday, and you had already fallen asleep. Her entering woke you up and you slowly stirred. You lay in your bed, still not moving much. The door opened and your eyes closed instantly because it was bright in the other room. Your roommate walked in slowly closing the door behind her and as she turned around you glanced at what she had on. She was wearing a tight white belly shirt that showed off her tan abs. She was also wearing long black leather pants that clung to her tight ass and accentuated it quite well. You felt yourself getting hard almost instantly just at the sight of her. You slowly closed your eyes, acting as if you were asleep to mess with her. She slowly walked over to her dresser and reached into one of the drawers and pulled out something. As she left you got a glimpse of the mystery item, which revealed it to be a condom and you also noticed Mike. Mike was your typical "Big Man on Campus" type guy. He was pretty much a jerk to everyone and no one liked him. Except some of the women, who were just attracted to his looks. You hated that guy in so many ways for so many reasons you could probably kill him if you got a punch for each one.

After a few minutes of waiting in the silence you heard sounds that were obviously sexual coming from the front room. You slowly climbed out of bed, staying very quiet. As you walked toward the door, you could feel yourself getting hard very fast at what you thought you were about to see. You slowly inched the door open and looked out. What you saw before you was simply breathtaking. Sara riding Mike's cock, with her back to him as he sat on the couch and slowly massaged her tits. Your cock lunged and you nearly came right there. You had a wonderful view, but they couldn't see you because Sara had her head leaned back over Mike's face.

You slowly rubbed your hard-on through your pants as you watched Sara moan in pleasure while rubbing her pussy along with Mike's cock. You reached into your pants and pulled out your cock and jerked it for all it was worth as you watched Sara's tits bounce up and down in Mike's hands. You could see Sara bouncing faster and faster on Mike's rod that you knew meant she was getting close. You quickened the pace on your own cock, trying to match theirs, just wishing that that was your cock buried deep inside of her. You saw Mike grab a hold of Sara's sides and plunge deep into her and held as he released his seed deep inside of her.

This set off Sara's own climax as she moaned loudly and grabbed onto Mike's hands. This in turn, set off your own orgasm as you pumped your shaft, your balls tightened, and your sperm shot out across the room, as a loud moan escaped your mouth. You saw Sara and Mike both notice you instantly and watch your semen shoot across the room and land on Sara's knee and slowly slide down her leg. There was an odd moment of silence as everyone had a different expression on his or her face. Mike looked pissed and about ready to beat your ass. Sara looked like she was shock and couldn't believe what just happened. And you had a look of complete terror in your face as you stood there in the doorway, cock in hand. Sara was the first to speak.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing, you piece of shit!?"

You replied with the only logical answer at the time, "Uhh…"

Sara slowly slid off Mike's cock, and Mike pulled his pants up, "I'm gonna kick your ass so bad buddy, you'll wish…you'll wish you weren't in pain." Sara intercepted Mike and held him back.

"No, Mike. Let this bastard live. But I'll get his fucking ass thrown deep in the depths of jail." You stood there, not knowing what to say or do. You continued to stand there as the redressed and left.

The next month or so of your life was total chaos. Sara filed a rape charge against you, and since you couldn't prove otherwise and the family lawyer sucked, she won. You were sentenced to 2 years, and 1 year for good behavior. You were kept in a minimum-security prison, so you didn't have to worry about the real rapists, the murders, and the other hardcore convicts. When you got out on probation you found out that your parents had moved, hadn't told you and didn't plan on telling you. Your parole officer got you a job at McDonald's and a shit apartment in the crap part of town, which is still where you are and what you're doing 6 months later.

You arrived at work and slowly the day crept on as all the others. The only release you had in your life was the WWF. And that was only on Thursday nights. The WWF was having the pay-per-view, Invasion, in your city that night. You wanted to go badly, but there was no way you could afford it. At about 3 'o clock in the afternoon, you were doing drive-thru when a Limousine pulled up. Since the place was in the middle of shifts, there wasn't much food cooked and you told the limo driver to wait n one of the designated parking spots. A few minutes later you walked out to the car, knees shaking, wondering whom the star could be. You walked up to the driver's door, and he told you to go ahead and deliver it to the back. You looked at the back end of the limo and noticed the window slowly rolling down. You walked toward the window, your anticipation building each second.

When you reached the window you peered in and saw Torrie Wilson and Trish Stratus of the WWF, both wearing next-to nothing work out clothing. You handed Torrie the food, and as you did your hand brushed against hers and your cock leapt at the sensation and she gave you one of her million-dollar smiles. Then, she actually talked to you," Do you know who we are?" You nodded dumbly, not finding the strength to make words. "Are you going to be at the event tonight?" You shook your head and she frowned slightly, "Why not?"

You finally summoned up enough to make actually sounds, "Uh, um. I didn't find out about the event until it was sold out." You lied, not wanting to tell these beautiful women that you're just a poor bastard.

Torrie frowned again and looked over at Trish, "Isn't that so sad?" Trish nodded in response, then Torrie turned back to you. "Well, it's your lucky day, mister. We were just on our way to the arena to get ready for tonight. Because we feel so sorry about you not getting a fair chance at getting to come to the event and you're just so darn cute. If you can get to the arena, about ½ an hour before the event starts, go around to the back, and tell the security that you met us earlier today and we wanted to let you in. They'll bring you in and take you two our dressing rooms.

Then, you'll get to watch the whole thing from back there and meet all the stars and whatnot. Then after it is over, the three of us will sit down and have a little chat and maybe even more. That sound okay with you?" You reverted back to a few minutes ago and just nodded your head as you were in disbelief of what you had just been told. They both giggled slightly as the window rolled up and the limo drove away. You couldn't believe your luck, not only were you going to hang out backstage for Invasion, but Torrie Wilson and Trish Stratus had just been flirting with you.

You went back inside and asked your boss for the rest of the day off, and he reluctantly agreed. You went to the back and withdrew all the money you'd been saving up for an emergency. To you this was defiantly an emergency. You went out and bought a nice outfit, some cologne, got a haircut, shaved, and went to the local gym and took an actual shower.

Before you knew it, it was time to go down to the arena and you hopped in your Chevette, and drove down the arena. You did as Torrie had instructed you, and you were let right in. You met Torrie backstage, who was wearing a tight red shirt and VERY tight silver pants. She greeted you, and took you around to meet everybody. You got to meet Austin, Undertaker, Jericho, Dudley Boyz, Angle, and all the other big stars. Torrie even got you a front row seat for the show. So, you went out and took your place amongst the mass, and prepared for the night of your life. All the matches were great, but when the Bra and Panties match came around, you knew you were really in for a treat. Torrie and Stacey Kiebler were fighting against Trish and Lita.

You were cheering for Trish and Lita because you wanted to see Torrie in her underwear. You got your wish, and Torrie was the first one to get de-robed. After the match was over and she was walking by, she gave you a little wink and a smile and you nearly fainted on the spot. After the main event, you made your way backstage again, and found Torrie and Trish. The three of you made your way out to the limo. And Torrie whispered the destination to the driver, not wanting you to hear for some reason. The three of you climbed in the car, and Trish pulled out the champagne, "I think this is a night to celebrate."

They're both on the other side of the car, but not for long. Torrie practically pounces on you, straddling you with her thighs. Trish slowly crawls over on all fours, a position which you have seen her in many times in your head. Trish pops off the cork and hands the bottle to Torrie.

She grins and says,"Open Wide." You open your mouth and she pours a large amount of champagne in your mouth very quickly. You cough and sputter from the sudden induction of the alcohol. Torrie sticks a finger in your mouth, and you suck on it for a second before she withdraws it and then tastes it herself. "Mmm, that's good." Torrie's hands slowly work their way down your chest and slide under your shirt. She pulls your shirt up and off of you in one swift motion. She's obviously done that before. She pushes you over and you lay on one of the couches that line the edge of the limo. She's still straddling you, and you curse the inventor of clothes.

She pours some champagne on your chest and Trish licks it off of you. She licks a path upwards from where the champagne was to your mouth, inserting her tongue and exploring the deep cavern. Torrie pours a bit of champagne on one of your nipples, then bends over and licks it up, but continues to play with your nipple after the champagne is gone. You decide that its time you start living out your own fantasies. You take your hands and run them along the side of Torrie's breasts. You work them farther south and pull off her shirt, revealing a white lacy bra. Torrie then reaches over and pulls off Trish's shirt showing a black lacy bra. You reach one hand around behind Trish and start to undo her bra and use your other hand to free Torrie's tits.

When both of their tops are off, you just gaze at them both for a second in complete awe. Then the unexpected happens, Trish leans over and takes one of Torrie's nipples in her mouth. You have to fight every instinct to not blow your load right there. You play with Torrie's other breast and use your other hand to undo your buckle. You lean forward and give Torrie's breast the same treatment Trish is giving the other one. You pull off your belt, and toss it aside, and start to undo your pants, but Trish grabs your hands and holds them above your head. She grabs your belt and ties your hands to the clothing hangar hook. Torrie and Trish both grin at each other and then at you. Torrie climbs off you, and you suddenly panic, realizing the position you're in.

"Tonight, you are going to have THE wildest night of sex of your life. The only bad part is that you won't be able to remember it in the morning. See, we have a reputation to protect. If you decided to make some money by going to a tabloid and telling them about this incident, we'd be ruined. Well, we just can't have that. So, we're going to get you very drunk, and then screw your brains out." You try to say something to them, but like so many times before, your brain is failing you and you just let out a low groan for no apparent reason. "Its not up to you in more, lover boy. You're going to be our bitch tonight. Torrie opens up the bar and grabs some hard liquor. "Open up." You clamp your mouth shut, not wanting to forget something like this, and Trish bites down on your nipple, and you scream out in pain, and Torrie shoves the tip of the bottle in your mouth and holds your nose closed, forcing you to swallow, the entire contents of the bottle. They take out the bottle, and let you breathe again. They walk over to the other end of the car, waiting for the alcohol to take effect.

While they're waiting, the two of them, have a little fun of their own. You watch as Torrie slides off Trish's pants revealing a black thong. They lip lock for a second exploring each other's mouth, something which you have figured they've done many times before. Trish lowers a hand down into Torrie's pants, and slowly plays with her pussy under her pants. What you wouldn't give to be in those pants right now. Torrie moans in pleasure from the attention her private regions are getting. Torrie slides out or her own pants and you let out a low moan as you see Torrie's white thong stuffed with Trish's hand. They look over at you and grin, then return to their business.

Trish leans over and kisses Torrie's navel, licking slightly, and moving down. Torrie knows where she's headed and slides off her panties, giving you a glimpse of her beautifully shaven pussy before Trish's head blocks the way. Torrie lets out a loud moan, and you suspect that Trish just found Torrie's clit. The sounds coming from the two of them are enough to make you so hard it hurts. Torrie reaches behind Trish and grabs her ass, pulling her further into her cunt. Torrie puts a hand between Trish's legs and rubs her slit through the fabric of her panties. Trish moans into Torrie's cunt, which ignites another moan from Torrie, and encourages her hand further into Trish's forbidden temple as she slides her panties aside giving you a spectacular view of Trish's wet, dripping cunt. Torrie lies down on the couch and turns Trish around, maneuvering the two of them into a 69 position.

You wish you could touch your cock to relieve the pressure these two are putting on it without even acknowledging your very existence in the same car. You watch as Torrie's tongue flicks out and slides along Trish's slit, and stops to suck on her protruding clit. You move your attention to the other part of the action as Trish licks and suck's on Torrie's clit, runs her tongue along Torrie's cunt, basically doing whatever she can to get Torrie off. After a few minutes of this not only is your cock throbbing in pain, but Torrie takes a shortcut to the Trish's climax as she sticks a finger in Trish's asshole, and slowly starts to finger fuck her. Trish lets out a loud moan, and you watch as her climax is like a wave over Torrie's face, who licks up all she can, and is triggered into her own orgasm, sending her juices all over the place which Trish happily tries and lick up as much as she can. They both lie there for a moment and then look at you. They slowly walk towards you and…and you don't remember.

You lay on the bed in this cheap motel room, figuring this is where they ditched you at the end of the night. But, what you wouldn't give to remember what happened last night. You walk outside, and luckily enough, your crappy Chevette is there. You climb in the car, and head back towards your apartment. You pick up a newspaper on the way there, and thumb through the pages. As you're glancing through it, something catches your eye. It's an article talking about the pay-per-view last night. It closes in saying that both Torrie Wilson and Trish Stratus will be at the Oak Land mall, which is just a few miles away from your apartment. You know you have to go there, you don't know what you're going to do when you get there, but you know you have to go. When the time arrives, you hop in your car and head off…

To be continued…?

Note to Readers: Please give me as much feedback as you can. This is my first story and I want to know what you think. Good or bad, either way, I'd like to know. And if the story does well there will be a follow-up, and if you would like to make a suggestion for the plot in the next, that two would be more than welcome. Thanks for reading.