A Great Recession Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Without a word, Laura sank her cock into my ass, spreading me and filling me but did so without much pain to me because of the preparation with the plugs. Her long, slow thrust pushed me down into the carpet and floor further, although I managed to keep my ass up and high for her. Once she bottomed out, Laura paused and slowly withdrew, then repeated her thrust before the head slipped out. I felt so vulnerable and so amazingly aroused. My cock and balls pushed at the straps confining them as the girlcock teased my prostate. I moaned low and deep as my mind entered the bliss I had heard called subspace. I understood it now. Laura's cock had reduced me to a non-verbal, hungry animal filled with lust and increasing satisfaction. That must have been when I began drooling. Only later did I notice it the spit pooling around my mouth and on the sheet.

With each thrust, Laura picked up her pace but the rate of acceleration was slow, gentle and seductive. My awareness was dim and clouded, but I was aware of a buzz of conversation between the mistresses. Through the fog, I recall the tone of Jane urging her on, telling Laura to fuck me hard, to pound my ass. I felt Laura's fingers on my back as she operated the remote strapped there. On the down part of each thrust, with he dildo's base pushed up against my ass cheeks, I could feel the buzz of the vibrator. Soon, Laura was gasping and moaning along with me. Jane's voice became more frenzied, pushing us both to new heights.

Laura's hand reached underneath me and loosened the straps, which fell to the floor. If cocks could sigh, then mine would have at that moment.

"Stroke that big clit, wifey," Laura almost bellowed. "Stroke it and cum for me on the sheet. You know what you are going to do then, bitch?"

"I ... I'm going to lick it up and swallow it for you, Mistress?"

"That's right, but do you know why? Because a good wifey always swallows and because weak bitch boys can't afford to waste cum. They need to absorb its masculine energy so they can continue to masquerade as real men. The more cum they eat, the better they can fake it."

It was a bizarre and entertaining thought but it barely impacted on the surface of my lust. Only later would I consider its implications. I had no desire to cross dress or identify as transgendered, but this talk was humiliating and very arousing.

"That's right, bitch," Mistress Jane chimed in. "I want you to show it to me in your mouth and show it to your Mistress Laura, too, before you swallow."

Laura's thrusts into my ass picked up pace and she also started smacking my ass at a greater frequency. Both mistresses started a constant stream of verbal abuse that was working all of us into an ecstatic state.

"Fuck him. ... Claim his ass. ... You are going to be my bitch all week, wifey. ... What a pathetic slut. ... You moan like a girl. ... Squeal for me, wifey."

"Permission to cum, Mistress?"

"Granted, cocksucker. Cum for me, wifey."

I did squeal. I also cried and moaned and groaned, spilling my seed onto the plastic sheet. As I spewed my jizz, Laura thrust deep and came, panting and moaning, too. Tears formed in the corners of her eyes, tears from strain and tears from release. Gradually, she caught her breath. She slowly pulled out of me then collapsed onto the floor, lying there on her back. I rolled onto my side on the sheet. The smells of her pussy and my semen permeated the room. It was thick with the odor sex, hot lust.

Mistress Jane's voice jolted both of us back into awareness.

"Let me see you lick it up, whore."

Slowly, I managed to position myself on my belly in front of the pool of semen. I reached out with my tongue and began licking it up. It still was warm. When I had first eaten my own cum, I was surprised by how natural it was. I liked it. It wasn't Godiva chocolate but it wasn't nearly as unpleasant as some people said. I noticed Laura watching me closely. I could tell it was a giant turn on for her. I kept most of it in my mouth and kneeled before the lens of the phone. By then, Laura was standing next to it watching.

Almost simultaneously, they both said, "Swallow."

I closed my mouth and gulped.

It was jarring to then hear the two women exchange the ordinary pleasantries associated with finishing a phone call. "Thanks" and "Talk to you later," things like that.

When Laura hung up, she was back. Despite the fact she still was wearing the harness and cock, her demeanor was that of my spouse again. She smiled at me with such love.

"Wow," was all she said. "Wow, that was great, Rob." The utterance of my name was another indicator our session was over for now. I no longer was wifey. I was again her husband of many years.

Nevertheless, I felt a little afraid.

"Laura, do you think less of me because of what just happened?"

"No," she said. After a long, thoughtful pause, "No, I love you even more. ... A few months ago, you were a great husband, better than I could have hoped for, but you and I were conventionally great. Now, God, ... I don't know yet how to describe where we are, but it's ... awesome. That you want to please me so much that you would sacrifice even your outward masculinity for me is, you would give up your white male privilege, fuck. It's white-hot sexy. I love you even more."

Laura bent down to kiss me, and we shared a long, deep kiss.

We smiled at each other, then her grin hardened as she pulled back. It was the ominous smile of a happy predator, pleased at sinking its claws into a captor.

"Over the rest of the week though, I am going to make you totally my bitch. Do you want me to do that, Rob?"

"Oh, yes, mistress."

From a desk drawer, she drew forth a leather collar with shining metal studs.

She placed it around my next and clasped it shut.

"Good, then let's get started, wifey."

-30-

12