All Comments on 'A Hard Business Lesson Ch. 5'

by DutchMark

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
fakers51fakers51about 19 years ago
He knew how to win

Jon did the best with what he had to work with. Now he had two women. His boss Erika and Fawn, whom he had just fucked both in the ass and the loved for it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
wowwwwwwww

I loved it. The way he showed ms teufel that he was the boss. I know this was the last installment but would love to see one more with both of his slaves in tow. Maybe as Fawn was the first slave she would now be in charge of the newest slave ms teufel.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
I want more lol

Any chance f doing an epilogue of this lke 6 months in future to see what hold Jon has on ms teufel and whether he is still her master and whether fawn is still slave to ms teufel or maybe fawn and ms teufel are equal slaves to Jon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Different and dangerous

Yes it really was very sexy. Stupid to have an untrained amateur paddling and whipping followed by anal without lube. It makes me wonder if you’ve experienced anal before (giving or taking) it’s painful for both parties when done carelessly although I’ve heard that the blood can act as a lube making it easier for the “giver” so yeah that. Suspension of disbelief doesn’t work well in reality scenarios.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous